Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:49:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What currency is good to buy now ?  (Voting closed: February 18, 2018, 01:57:12 PM)
Bitcoin - 4 (57.1%)
Xmr - 0 (0%)
Ethereum - 3 (42.9%)
Ltc - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin  (Read 307 times)
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:10:58 AM

At the moment, there is a correction in the cryptocurrency market.
At this time it is better to be out of the market and wait.
Patience is the best friend of the trader.
When the trading indicators on the charts will show that you can buy.
Then you can buy and bitcoin and other coins from the top 20 for example

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:27:56 AM

I'm talking about the same capital if given a choice then I will choose eth because the price is stable and the possibility of profit will be bigger because the price is lower than btc
I still always wonder why people will always consider picking an inflationary coin over the deflationary one. I guess time will tell anyway. Everyone have their own choice to make and I am sure the OP asking a question like this will only get him confused as there are so many people with their own different opinions. If he really cannot make a decision by himself based on information he is able to gather, then he won't last with his investment.
kyliebarker

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:53:05 AM

Good Question...
These days the price of Bitcoin is down so probably its going to take hike in coming days so this is the best time to buy bitcoin..

Thank you...BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
rjrajonno

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

I think bitcoin and ethereum is a good coin in our currency.I suggest bitcoin buying everytime.beacause bitcoin is a nice profitable all currencies markets.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:36:05 PM

Can anyone help me to decide if what coin is good to buy now
Questions that are not difficult to answer. The person who reads your thread will certainly answer Bitcoin and Ethereum. Because until now bitcoin and ethereum still lead the coin in cryptocurrency. In addition, the most popular in the virtual currency is bitcoin. Bitcoin users up to date are so numerous, this situation be affected to price bitcoin very volatile and this can be an opportunity for short-term investments or trading.
litec0ins

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

Questions that are not difficult to answer. The person who reads your thread will certainly answer Bitcoin and Ethereum. Because until now bitcoin and ethereum still lead the coin in cryptocurrency. In addition, the most popular in the virtual currency is bitcoin. Bitcoin users up to date are so numerous, this situation be affected to price bitcoin very volatile and this can be an opportunity for short-term investments or trading.

At least nobody is saying ripple.
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

We can see that in the past few days we have been recovering extremely strongly. The strong recovery of bitcoin has made the market more vibrant. We can see that bitcoin prices are recovering extremely strongly over the past few days and now hit $ 10400. Bitcoin prices are falling slightly but my analysis suggests that bitcoin prices will continue to rise tomorrow and possibly exceed $ 11,000.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:08:15 PM

We can see that in the past few days we have been recovering extremely strongly. The strong recovery of bitcoin has made the market more vibrant. We can see that bitcoin prices are recovering extremely strongly over the past few days and now hit $ 10400. Bitcoin prices are falling slightly but my analysis suggests that bitcoin prices will continue to rise tomorrow and possibly exceed $ 11,000.
It can be seen that although the market is recovering extremely strongly due to bitcoin prices increased sharply in recent days. But I found that the $ 10500 mark is extremely hard to overcome, so the bitcoin price may drop at any time when it is impossible to overcome this milestone. If you buy bitcoin at the present time, the rate of loss will be extremely high.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:25:51 PM

We can see that bitcoin prices are recovering extremely strongly, which has made the market more active. Currently bitcoin prices are at $ 10400 and are still on the rise. But you can see bitcoin prices are very big resistance at the $ 10600 level so if you buy bitcoin at the present time will be extremely dangerous, the risk will be very high.
sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:31:52 PM

I think we should not buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that while bitcoin prices are still on the uptrend, they are facing a big resistance at $ 10400 and could go down any time, So if you buy bitcoin at this point the risk will be high and the risk will be high. With a constantly changing market, bitcoin stocks are predictable.
anjaydut

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:33:03 PM

there are only two choices that I think are the best, namely BITCOIN and EThereum.
both are suitable for the long-term investment, because the growth is very stable and also the volume of trade on both coins is very large. and it is not owned by another coin.

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:16:15 AM

That all depends on how much you have and how much you are willing to invest.If the amount is substantial then split between all coins probably not equally but according to ones with very good future from your own research.one of the basic rules of investment is don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:10:04 AM

all alt coins now is on red because bitcoin price is climbing,  perhaps this the perfect moment to buy and hold . I suggest if you want to buy coins now just choose coin that has a potential to grow check the background first to avoid buying shitcoin , pick coins that has a good team behind the project to assured that it will make a profit in long run.  And perhaps the most popular coins nowadays is the best to buy. 
spacesniper93

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:17:28 AM

If you're looking for a long-term investment just simply go with Bitcoin or ETH.
But if you're looking for short-term and quick investment , altcoins is your.
kolega

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

I think Ethereum has good prospects. He has every chance to increase the price.
But its price is influenced by the price of bitcoin. Ethereum is quite a promising technology and it is closely related to the ICO and the blockchain. Bitcoin is just an asset to earn income.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:49:55 PM

all alt coins now is on red because bitcoin price is climbing,  perhaps this the perfect moment to buy and hold . I suggest if you want to buy coins now just choose coin that has a potential to grow check the background first to avoid buying shitcoin , pick coins that has a good team behind the project to assured that it will make a profit in long run.  And perhaps the most popular coins nowadays is the best to buy. 
be as a mindful person that you are trying to make some research on the coin that you wanted to take for study first on it is one of the best thing that you may have for cause this is hard to know and predict for what are the best for on it.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:37:08 PM

I think bitcoin and ethereum is a good coin in our currency.I suggest bitcoin buying everytime.beacause bitcoin is a nice profitable all currencies markets.
Yeah these two are best but Ehtereum is for those who don’t have resources to buy bitcoin but the best profit rate of bitcoin keeps bitcoin of top of crypto list so better to go for the best one and earn good,
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:40:10 PM

All of this coins are worth investing. Just diversify your investment. However, among your list, I know that you are aware that bitcoin has the most potential. Just imagine what price will it have when mass adaptation of bitcoin happens.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:43:32 PM

I think the ethereum has every chance to replace Bitcoin in the future. Smart contracts are written on it, make ICOs and resolve the issue of scaling. In general from all points of view it has more potential as a valuable asset. Of course ethereum will reach 10K in the future. But just now, I will hold main part of my portfolio in bitcoins, etherum and may be in Bitcoin cash.
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:49:02 PM

You can see that today's bitcoin prices are experiencing tremendous fluctuations, when the knit over the strong momentum of 10400 $ suddenly suddenly abruptly fell to $ 9600. I think the bitcoin price is being manipulated by a large number of sharks. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will continue to fall sharply, so you should watch to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: