Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency education in high school  (Read 2003 times)
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:15:35 AM

This is a good news because bitcoin is introduced in high school, although many countries are banned bitcoin but it must be admitted that the blockchain system is a good solution for future transactions because it does not depend on one server so transaction speed is better.
Precisely! School is where formal education is implemented. It gives feelings of belongingness and social responsibility and provides a unique experience. It's great to know how the acceptance and implementation of this technology is increasing. The biggest skill we aim for is the eagerness to learn. I think it's the best time to equip students with a structural perspective to be able to mentor their growth opportunities, to be able to introduce to the class how to earn and respect for money, budgeting, and how to formulate a business plan. I also think that it needs stronger regulations and management.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onemancrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:22:46 AM

Haha this is really a good initiative , Knowing about the crypto Currency is like knowing the future already , I think it should have given as independent subject. The blockchain technology , not only the in finance market but also it has enormous potential all over the world. But could you tell me in which country this initiative was taken ? i love to know that.
vhroen

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:24:06 AM

I think its too early for the high school to learn about cryptocurrency because they will focus on cryptos or how to make money instead of focusing on their subject. For me, this is good to teach the college students so that they can help their parents in making money and they can also pay their tuition fees, and other fees in school.

I would love to see the youngsters doing crypto things rather than seeing them hooked on social media and mobile gaming stuff without earning them a cent. A lot of parents today complaining and having a hard time understanding their kids because of those so-called mobile gaming addiction in boys predominantly and social media addiction in some girls. They giving headaches to their parents actually. So, teaching cryptocurrency in high school will not only educate them but will give them the advantage to make money at an early age as well.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

Early. Too hot blood in adolescents. Disasters can do for themselves and families. Let it be better to learn at least competently at school and think with your head. Oto somehow it becomes terrible when they are listening. In the institute this is another matter.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

I think its too early for the high school to learn about cryptocurrency because they will focus on cryptos or how to make money instead of focusing on their subject. For me, this is good to teach the college students so that they can help their parents in making money and they can also pay their tuition fees, and other fees in school.

I would love to see the youngsters doing crypto things rather than seeing them hooked on social media and mobile gaming stuff without earning them a cent. A lot of parents today complaining and having a hard time understanding their kids because of those so-called mobile gaming addiction in boys predominantly and social media addiction in some girls. They giving headaches to their parents actually. So, teaching cryptocurrency in high school will not only educate them but will give them the advantage to make money at an early age as well.

Yes agree, they are the future and if they are actively acquainted and using bitcoin then this will have a big impact on bitcoin development, I hope bitcoin can be taught in high school around the world.

Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:30:05 PM

In my opinion,  it has not been important to introduce cryptocurrency to high school students since they've had many subjects at school to learn. Besides cryptocurrency shouldn't be their concern. It's better to emphasize on their character building which is more needed in this era.
kennialsyda

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

Agree, making cryptocurrency as education in high school is good news because by giving lessons to them then we can make the young generation recognize bitcoin and cryptocurrency so as to make a better change in the future.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

The market of crypto-currencies is still very young and the technology is far from always finalized and represents a real capacity.  I have no doubt that those early adopters of bitcoin are now enjoying a good profits in this great business. It is a great because you can make it anytime anywhere where you want. I'm happy because of the hold and now the price is seen immediately recovery, bitcoin is the business of the future.
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:42:54 PM

I think it can be included in the curriculum in high school,about cryptocurrency education but off curse it must start from the basic one to a more complex cryptographic technology,at this stage,students are more curious when regards to new technology then we can use this curiosity in orienting about the technology in cryptocurrency.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:43:25 PM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
that so very interesting but unfortunately in my country (indonesia)never had a school like that.

devillnj2.1

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

I would say for senior high, it's good to know if It will be added as one of the subject, we should educate people and the best time to start is while they are in school. one of the advange is they can earn from it and they can support themselves.

StepChain │ A Responsible Fitness App
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:57:31 PM

Better say learning blockchain in high school, because crypto is the application for blockchain.

jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:59:58 PM

That might be the case in just one or two schools in the world, but I don't think until cryptocurrencies are legalized that governments are going to allow it to be taught in the schools or colleges yet. Crypto currencies are something that I don't think the governments are going to promote as they don't have any control over it.

Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:16:18 PM

This high school in New Jersey is already teaching its students about cryptocurrencies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html

I think it will be great if high school students will be able to learn about cryptocurrencies at their early age.  Because I know someday that this can help them out. I knew about cryptocurrencies since I was in high school and I can see that it helps me a lot to push my dreams. Not just financially but also in a lot of ways

Flame Dragon King

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:21:35 PM

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
Good news to stimulate bitcoin price to rise. Student may not out lagging behind the time. They should now what is going on in the world. There is also a university that open courses about bitcoin and the effect of bitcoin for the world economy.
I cant believe they do have that progress. Bitcoin is not that popular in our country, some people think that it is just a scam and waste of time.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid.io  |  every item has a story
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRE SALE 14th May 2018
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:30:13 PM

it's great that nowadays many schools can use bitcoin and cryptocurrency for an education, because it can make people understand about bitcoin
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:32:05 PM

Wow. That is pretty interesting and informative. I hope that in other countries it will also be part of the curriculum. In that way, students will be aware that such thing exists and can affect the economy of their country.
zhundy

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:34:15 PM

Well, in my opinion, this is a good thing for the bitcoin community. Cryptocurrencies will become more popular because of the schools/universities. I think it is better for it to start in college. Since the students will be more mature and their mindset. It is good for the crypto world in order to attract more and more people))
Domino68

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

A great start for the guys from this school. Today it is necessary to receive actual knowledge which precisely will be useful to pupils after the termination of school. And bitcoin is the technology that some of the guys will find themselves in life, I'm sure.
Alanpigi80

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:51:45 PM

Maybe some economics and cryptocurrency basics are good in high school, teaching the basics is better than nothing, in this modern era everyone should know it. Then they'll be able to choose if continue with economy once they're grown up. Knowledge is a powerful tool, especially in high school
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: