Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GIVEAWAY] BiteBTC Daily BTC Giveaways!  (Read 363 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitebtc (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:19:48 AM

We want as many people as possible to know about BiteBTC exchange and launch a unique Giveaway campaign! Starting from February 26, 2018, every day we will giveaway 5 Bitcoin-checks for 0.02 BTC each.

The check is received by the one who first clicks on the published link and hitting the Telegram-bot. The faster the click on the link, the better the chance to get the check first.

You can withdrawal this check to your Bitcoin wallet, to BiteBTC or to any other service. There are no additional conditions and restrictions.

How can I get my Bitcoin check?

Due to the fact that checks will be published in our official Twitter (https://twitter.com/bitebtccom) and Telegram channel (https://t.me/bitebtc) at any time, we recommend subscribing to these channels and following up their updates. It is also recommended to pin our Telegram channel and don’t mute its notifications.

The action will last 1 month to March 26, 2018.

Hurry to participate in the action and get your BTC-check!

BiteBTC Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitebtccom

BiteBTC Telegram: https://t.me/bitebtc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitebtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:52:41 AM

It's only 3 days left for the first package of 5 Bitcoin checks with a total value of 0.1 BTC.
Total budget of BiteBTC Giveaway campaign is 3 BTC!

Hurry up to follow BiteBTC in Twitter and Telegram!
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

How do you participate in this?  What do we have to do exactly? Your original message is rather vague and just says follow Twitter and Telegram, but then what?  Click what? What checks?? Huh
bitebtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

How do you participate in this?  What do we have to do exactly? Your original message is rather vague and just says follow Twitter and Telegram, but then what?  Click what? What checks?? Huh

Thank you very much for your question!

This is real giveaway with no any additional requirements.
We don't require to be registered at BiteBTC and even don't require to follow our Twitter and Telegram channels.
But following will help you to get checks faster than other participants.
bitebtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:37:32 AM

First giveaway of 5 Bitcoin checks for 0.02 BTC each was published in our Twitter and Telegram today.
All checks were claimed for less than 1 minute and we've decided it unfair.
Now we'll post Bitcoin checks in several posts during the day to allow more participants to take a part in our Giveaway.

See you tomorrow at BiteBTC Giveaway!
bitebtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:31:35 AM

Checks published today (and redeemed by someone already):
https://telegram.me/BTC_CHANGE_BOT?start=7MPAJLUB3BUQJ246APS4HVssCheque - 0.02 BTC
https://telegram.me/BTC_CHANGE_BOT?start=9LU5Y4A8S6B9CST15J1KI2ssCheque - 0.02 BTC
More checks are ready for giveaway!

* We use Telegram Bot @BTC_CHANGE_BOT as a convenient and easy to use tool to generate and distribute Bitcoin checks.
You can withdrawal BTC amount to your wallet or exchange it to any other currency inside this bot.

** We give pure BTC (Bitcoin), not any fork or counterfeit.

*** We try to post checks simultaneously to Twitter and Telegram, but cannot answer which channel is faster.

We thank all our participants!
TucoRamirez

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:53:40 AM

Well I tried, and clicked on the link exactly 3 minutes after it was posted on Twitter but it was already claimed.  Oh well, I will try again I guess. Smiley
markzenn11

Activity: 422
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

is it possible to negotiate to fellow subscriber? like share the gift between us. or not.
azvn

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:32:30 AM

how we can claim it from telegram ?
bitebtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:53:31 AM

is it possible to negotiate to fellow subscriber? like share the gift between us. or not.
Thank you for your question!
This campaign is individual, every check goes to the first who clicks the link and opens this check in the BTC bot.
But we'll run more campaigns soon to attract pools of subscribers to achieve great prizes.
Follow our Twitter and Telegram to keep abreast of our news.
bitebtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

how we can claim it from telegram ?
Dear Azvn,
You can withdrawal BTC from Telegram Bot to your external wallet as usual.
You need to select an amount and your purse address.
TucoRamirez

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

everytime in less than one minute, all checks are gone.... you must find better way to make this giveaway, it is not fair.
bitebtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:22:12 AM

everytime in less than one minute, all checks are gone.... you must find better way to make this giveaway, it is not fair.
Dear TucoRamirez,
You're right, a lot of participants just follow hashtags #Giveaway and #freecoins in Twitter to claim Bitcoin checks within a few seconds from publishing.
We'll post all new checks with no any hashtags to allow redeem checks to our subscribers only.
We wish good luck to you and all other BiteBTC followers!

markzenn11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

there nothing in telegram today. everytime we click there was none. I check each time of each day posting was made. no cheque since up to this time.. banker maybe in vacation or maybe asleep.
markzenn11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:46:57 PM

just posted new cheque but still have an empty ones. I have no sleep on this giveaway. im out, its like they make some fun out of us. I think they posted empty cheque. look at the telegram subscriber. it dosnt grow. bite want to be famous instead its very slow but hes happy as were funny this. zzzzzzzzszzz
markzenn11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:49:52 PM

cant even see post here of those who got the cheque. very suspicious the didnt give thanks for if they really got one. good night..... zzzzzzss
paganoil

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

U know what ? Ahah .. After not sleeping after work and w8ing this giveaway i was looking and looking was very patient , when it started  , i insta clicked and was late ...... Hmm .. I was thinked , ok . i camed to PC , downloaded autoclicker and programmed it , so when giveaway started i was need to push just 1 button and it supposed to be faster than lightening ... Buuuuut .  few minutes ago. Autoclicker was late too xD ... So guys . its a scam or some1 made much better programm to collect it
bitebtc (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:50:04 AM

Dear BiteBTC users and participants of the advertising Giveaway campaign!

Initially, when we planned this Giveaway, we wanted as many people as possible to learn about our exchange, as well as about Bitcoin and Blockchain technology as a whole.
it seemed to us that such a way of spreading coins would be effective and honest to help get your coins to everyone who wants to.

But unfortunately, everything turned out differently in life. As far as we can see, all (or almost all) checks were intercepted by a small group of people (or one person), and the goals set by us are not achieved.
Instead, accusations of scam began to be brought against our exchange.

This is an unacceptable situation, which not only defames our dignity, but also does not help the crypto-community.

In this regard, we decided to stop this campaign ahead of schedule.
We thank all of its participants and we promise that very soon new campaigns will be launched, which we have been preparing recently.
We hope that they will be more successful.

Sincerely yours,
BiteBTC Team
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: