Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:49:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rewards for holding  (Read 893 times)
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:32:43 AM

Yeah, perhaps NEO is much more established, it would be one of the best choices. I would also suggest u look into the newly introduced projects but with a very promising future. Projects like Pundi X, they already have their products running and u r rewarded for holding their token for the next 3 years. I know it carries high risk, but with high risk comes high returns. U can do ur research and decide...
I agree with you. NEO has a lot of potential due to reasons like big community support, passionate developers who are willing to support it no matter what, stellar features etc which is why it has huge long term prospects and I already purchased some NEO which I am HODLING for the long term. PundiX seems like another coin with big prospects though I haven't purchased any yet, but I might purchase some soon enough.
Holding is no doubt one of the best thing and that it can surely help you in having lot of earning as well but for that the only condition for that is you need to stay patient as this will help you in holding of the coins in a better way. If you will lose your nerves, then it will get very much difficult for you to hold your coins and that you may end up losing your money and for that, you might regret as well in the future.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:52:44 AM

Hello, everyone!

At the moment i am interested in coins, which give good rewards for holding.

You got me there with this sentence, I really love to hold now because one of the ICO I join really got me little rich from 40 USD to 600 (holding a altcoin)and thats is because of holding

But a littile tip I was lucky with this one but when I got to study, it is because of the value gotten high. So in short if you want to hold go an try to see the value everyday and be updated to see the results and value.

Leasing Waves, for instance, is secure, but the interest of reward is tiny.

I also ran into Smartcash, which seems eligible, but haven`t tried it yet.

Who else has experience with holding? Which coin would you suggest and why?
And if we dig deeper, do You have experience with MN, which exactly and why?

Will be happy to read the answears

Well besides in holding altcoins I have gotten a chance to earn BTC and experienced to hold it and when bitcoin value hit up the rocket this past week I got my luck but today because BTC got a down fall, I got up to turned to my local money that is PHP so I really got happy for what I have earned.

Here remember this one TRY IT BUT STUDY IT it will be a big help you know.

Yes, that's what I usually do. I have worked on several successful projects and I usually hold my token until it is accepted on Binance or Kucoin. Their prices will be increased many times and it is a good time for us to sell. That's why I like bounty work. It made me feel like I was an investor and I could decide whether to hold or not.

QUESTION
Hey befriend how much fee does binance give?

Since I'm a neophyte here in this community I've done already two bounty campaign, I'm still holding my token cause the price is not so high but I do believe it will rise up and continue to apply another campaign to earn another token. For me this is the cycle in this community to continue to pursue our dreams and always have patience to complete our goals.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:31:16 AM

You can find the coin that have PoS algorithm to be mined. holding that coin will enable you to staking and get more coins.
if you are looking for tokens, you can find the tokens that paying you dividend in a certain period. the exchange token is for example.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Kyo Kusanagi

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

When you get tokens through a bounty campaign, I think you should continue to hold your tokens, because since you have done its bounty missions then you are optimistic about this project, so I think you can hold for a long time It waits for its rise.
arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:38:33 PM

There could be notable increment in the value of your coins after hodling for a long time or reverse may be case
sterling.lily

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:25:39 AM

You need to explore coins with the proof-of-stake algorithm. For example you can do it here https://onchainfx.com/ Cheesy
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:42:10 AM

Hello, everyone!

I'm keeping hold solid tokens with a simple idea who want to monetize data. Thekey - IDV(ID verification) , nxt - blockchain platform, cardstack, and others.
ckcharlie

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

I'd suggest holding coins which either give dividends, are solid enough to remain over time or have a use that will grow.
NEO - gives percentage in gas and is a top 10 coin
Ripple - top 3 coin and tons of news out this year. i think it's undervalued
Switcheo - exchange coin like binance coin but very small price at the moment. as th exchange grows this price will go way up.
Suchapp - ico soon. social media with cryptocurrency integration. best features out there. a bit riskier than the one above but it could be huge.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

Hello, everyone!

holding a token is quite hard sometimes to do but holding it as long as possible can gain you high profit if you are trading or investing in an ICOs. Holding is very effective in a trading or crypto matters because you set a goal on which you will be selling your coin in the future,
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

You get better rewards for holding when you invest in better coins than the smaller coins which is why you should always stick to the top five coins when you are buying coins for holding. The better the coin, the better your chances of making a lot of profit from holding your coins. Holding is really not something that is easy to do but the rewards is what makes it worth it.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:02:30 AM

many of the coins that potentially more than it held for the long term. ethereum, litecoin, Ripple is a great coin collection. NEO also began to steal the attention of many investors to be held. the capital platform that start of NEO makes it great and certainly will be higher in the next few years.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:05:18 AM

Some coin rewards may be good for long-term holding.
It is not easy to say the one that will be great to hold. But, you can analyze them on the coin market based on the rate, value, Proof-of-Stake, stability, concept, and others that determine a good coin.
For me, I still hold the coin Giftz.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:11:13 AM

I think the awards are the best part of the crypto currency stock exchange. The token that was earned during the ico period should holding when I enter the market. because the token will not gain enough value in the early times on the stock market.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:15:12 AM

Yes reward for holding is pleasantly, but also you can be diswarded cryptomarket most unpredictable ever

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:18:16 AM

A very good coin to hold for the next 2.7 years approx is PUNDI X. It is giving a monthly airdrop to holders if they hold PUNDI X on certain exchanges or in their private eth wallets. Over 7.3% until the end of 2018 MONTHLY, then over 2% monthly for 2019 and around 0.,88% per month for 2020. If you purchase for example two million PUNDI X now before next snapshot end of May you will have over 3.4 million Pundi by the year end of 2018 and because PUNDI is a real business and is rolling out its roadmap accordingly, you will just see it gradually going up as it is mass adopted world wide. It's not just like a masternode coin that has nothing else, PUNDI X I think will be one of the big success stories in the early life of crypto currencies and projects.

You can play around with the monthly calculator here:

https://pundix.com/npxs

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:48:24 AM

Most people will indeed withhold coins from the results of their projects. Because usually, the token price will drop after the distribution is complete. Small flower waves, but I see the growth that grows well. It may take a while to get a good benefit. I love to hold the NEO, coins grow very well, the price is also increasing. Looks like NEO will be a valuable coin in the future.
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:22:19 AM

I like staking NEO your got GAS as a reward and also a price of NEO increasing with time.ARK good choice for staking, not bad ROI. PIVX  payment not so good as I expected. Now looking for something new, not so long time ago buy 3DC on ICO, already have masternodes waiting for the coin to be on exchanges can calculate ROI.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

Hello, everyone!

The rewards of holding is depends on the situation of how long your patience  to hold your investment in a long period of time and what is your strategy or second option to still profitable when times your ideas could not be effective and rewarded,thats why in finding a profitable coins much better that you must  know that coins having a good potential in the market and use the strategy by buying low and sell high  when the times are going back to  normal and follow the basic fundamental analysis when doing a trading investment.

landysh007

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

Hello, everyone!

The rewards of holding is depends on the situation of how long your patience  to hold your investment in a long period of time and what is your strategy or second option to still profitable when times your ideas could not be effective and rewarded,thats why in finding a profitable coins much better that you must  know that coins having a good potential in the market and use the strategy by buying low and sell high  when the times are going back to  normal and follow the basic fundamental analysis when doing a trading investment.
Undoubtedly long-term investment is a good option for making a profit. This is especially true when choosing quality projects with a strong team. This is likely to pay off a long coin holding.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:27:48 PM

For me all of these projects, offering to pay you some dividents, look like scam... Especially,if these dividents are high, higher then in Waves network, for example. But it's not something I'm sure about, just my personalfeelings about it.
And also I see that this concept is not very popular among the community, as most of people posting here talk about holding profits which are caused by a price growth, not dividents.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: