Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:58:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Root Blockchain  (Read 3914 times)
happy.memory33

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

thank you so much for your interest. Blockchain as a service plays an important role in information technology sector. BaaS will serve as an essential catalyst for bringing about the adoption of technology. If you pay for BaaS, you pay a company to set up blockchain connected nodes on your behalf. A BaaS provider would deal with the confusing backend for you or your business.Root Blockchain is the first hybrid blockchain with flexible options for both enterprise and retail customer.
 If you any question regarding the project and ICO, Then please be free to ask.  we will be happy to assist you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
muathuvang107

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:51:06 PM

Really like this project. Markets and consumer both need the low complex blockcahin technology.
Root blockchain is one in the few ICO that simultaneously developing the project and releasing the versions as per their commitments.
rblockchain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:02:30 AM

Why do they call it root?
Nothing serious concept behind it. While discussing the concepts one of our team member said that we are solving the root problems in blockchain technology and we named it Root Blockchain
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:04:11 AM

The platform is actively developing. However, the beta version has not yet been made available to the public. It is hoped that this problem will be solved in the near future, because the service is promising and even significant for the world of cryptocurrencies.
rblockchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:16:29 AM

The platform is actively developing. However, the beta version has not yet been made available to the public. It is hoped that this problem will be solved in the near future, because the service is promising and even significant for the world of cryptocurrencies.

Beta version is public almost a month ago. Here is demo URL: https://youtu.be/_nsLCCH31xk
rblockchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:40:36 AM

Why Root Blockchain is the future of the blockchain?
Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8jLyyCpAvI
thanhchung0068

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:47:01 PM

I think this is project for revolution
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

One question... I received this mail... it smell like a big scam but, in order to check my suspicion...

Hello,

Welcome to RootBlockchain Family.

After a complete analysis of all participants, we found some people who have tried to cheat. We have decided to add a new measure to prevent sadness. we have allocated a bonus reward for those who complete this new task. The Bounty Bonus Reward is 1000.00 RBC Tokens. In order to receive your Bounty Reward Tokens, you must follow these steps:
1. Send an email to rootblockchain@myehterwallet.site
2. Message must contain the following text: I hereby confirm that I'm human and I did not make multiple submissions using different accounts.
3. Write your Ethereum Wallet address into the email Subject line.
4. Send email.
5. Within few minutes, check your email again, you will receive a new message with your One-Time Redeem Code.
6. Follow the link in message and complete the Bountry Redeem.
7. Copy/Paste your One-Time Redeem Code.
8. Your 1000.00 RBC Tokens will be automatically added to your Ethereum Wallet address.

The entire procedure is powered by our Smart Contact.
Note:
Ignoring this claim your entire Bountry participation will be considered as spam and you will be disqualified.

Root Blockchain Bounty Campaign Terms:
-As a reward for the bounty activities, you will receive RBC tokens.
-We reserve our right to eliminate you if we think you haven't been honest with your work.
-We reserve the right to change bounty campaign rules.
-Follower/Friend number cannot be change while campaign.
-Using multi-accounts, cheating, using someone else to do the work and spamming or any kind of unethical behaviour when participating to one of the campaigns is not allowed and will get you disqualified from all bounties.

Thank you for participating in our Bounty Campaign!
RootBlockchain Dev Team

rblockchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

One question... I received this mail... it smell like a big scam but, in order to check my suspicion...

Hello,

After a complete analysis of all participants, we found some people who have tried to cheat. We have decided to add a new measure to prevent sadness. we have allocated a bonus reward for those who complete this new task. The Bounty Bonus Reward is 1000.00 RBC Tokens. In order to receive your Bounty Reward Tokens, you must follow these steps:
2. Message must contain the following text: I hereby confirm that I'm human and I did not make multiple submissions using different accounts.
4. Send email.
5. Within few minutes, check your email again, you will receive a new message with your One-Time Redeem Code.
8. Your 1000.00 RBC Tokens will be automatically added to your Ethereum Wallet address.

Note:
Ignoring this claim your entire Bountry participation will be considered as spam and you will be disqualified.

-We reserve our right to eliminate you if we think you haven't been honest with your work.
-Using multi-accounts, cheating, using someone else to do the work and spamming or any kind of unethical behaviour when participating to one of the campaigns is not allowed and will get you disqualified from all bounties.

RootBlockchain Dev Team

This is scam email! please do not respond to this email
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:53:44 PM

I suppose it, I only wanted to confirm what was obvious and let you know about this email scam Wink

Hello,

4. Send email.

Note:

RootBlockchain Dev Team

This is scam email! please do not respond to this email
yszbsducdm650

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

Looks good! Implementing Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) it will be the first hybrid blockchain with flexible options for both enterprise and retail customers. Sounds promising!
rblockchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:44:49 PM

Get 20% Extra Bonus on your investment. Use Offer Code "rbc-member" Valid Till: 17 May 2018. Last opportunity to earn the extra bonus. Don't miss this opportunity.
Follow these simple steps:
1) Login to Dashboard: https://rootblockchain.io/login
2) Follow this link to enter the offer code and start investing today: https://rootblockchain.io/member/dashboard

rblockchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 12:02:20 PM

Announcing Vladimir Nikitin joining #RootBlockchain as Advisor. Vlandimir is World-class professional and legal consulting with over ten years’ experience in the legal, finance, retail, and IT industries. Renown cryptocurrency expert and ICO advisor (Top-5 worldwide ICObench Certified Expert)

MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:39:44 PM

Announcing Vladimir Nikitin joining #RootBlockchain as Advisor. Vlandimir is World-class professional and legal consulting with over ten years’ experience in the legal, finance, retail, and IT industries. Renown cryptocurrency expert and ICO advisor (Top-5 worldwide ICObench Certified Expert)

Congras, RootBlokchain. Vladimir is a famous expert and advisor in ICObench. I hope he can help you build and promote this amazing project to crypto community.
Caps are waiting for RootBlockchain!
juliapham114

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

By looking at the details of this project it seems very interesting project and tendency of success quickly...Also they have a solid team...Bounty campaign and Airdrop also very attractive...Good luck for the project
rblockchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

We are very happy to announce that Root Team will be attending the WBCSummit in Moscow. It is officially supported by IDACB and will be held on 19-20 May #WBCSUMMIT #RootBlockchain For more information visit: https://wico.wbcsummit.org/#pitches

MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:36:22 PM

We are very happy to announce that Root Team will be attending the WBCSummit in Moscow. It is officially supported by IDACB and will be held on 19-20 May #WBCSUMMIT #RootBlockchain For more information visit: https://wico.wbcsummit.org/#pitches

Wish you have a successful trip, promote the ideas and solutions of RootBlockchain to the crypto community, and get new strategic partners, get big investors, get success.
CryptoWind

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:11:09 PM

I cant find it in White Paper, where can I read about referral program? Is it true that if I register via ref code I get +5% of tokens that Ive bought? Thx
rblockchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:12:51 AM

The Soft Cap is Reached! Rootblockchain is Moving Further.
past_ale

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

This is great news, I think the project will be successfully developed, I recommend that I join this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: