Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ormeus Coin, a safe investment for every cryptocurrency adopters.  (Read 96 times)
charmydexter (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:59:30 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 11:21:10 PM by charmydexter

Ormeus Coin, Safe Investment for Adopters of Cryptocurrency (good entry for novice)

Not even up to a year I'm into cryptocurrency (digital currency - if that sounds better), it already feels like I'm into it for years. Everyday I'm more concern and wonder why lot of people are still side-lining themselves from cryptocurrency. However, the best way to get into it is by investing or being a long-term trader rather than trading short-term that involves more risks. Investing in a reliable project is the way to go that's why I'll be imploring anyone to get started with Ormeus Coin - investing here only is enough to give you profits (ROI - return of investment). Follow me and I will give you facts about this coin that got my attention.

Why Orme (Ormeus Coin) is safe for everyone?

Introduction: Orme is a cryptocurrency built on Ethereum blockchain (ERC-20 Token) backed by mining top coins doing well in the market. Mining cryptocurrencies is energy intensive and costly but the company is on the edge by powering their rigs with green energy 😁👍. The top coins presently mined are: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, and Litecoin.

The mining profits from these coins are used to buy back orme from the exchanges, buy more hardwares and maintaince of mining rigs to say few.

Buying back orme from exchanges! This gives me more excitement.

The total initial supply of Ormeus Coin is 200,000,000 orme. By buying back, Ormeus itself is reducing the circulation of the coin. Thereby creating more demand. From simple law of elementary economics, means increase in price. As if that is not enough. Cryptocurrency is still in its infancy and the more people get involved the more the price jump. I'm even talking about the currencies that are mined (btc, eth, ltc and dash), whenever these coins increase in value so will orme. Apparently, not all factors that ensures price increase can be flawed at a time, practically, making it a stable coin. However expect human factor to play little (short-time) ups and downs.

Whenever orme is bought from exchanges using profits earned from mining, they are deposited in a vault called Ormeus Reserve Vault (ORV) a.k.a Gold reserve 😍.

Wait, there's more good news. Ormeus team is planning a new coin that will be backed by this Vault. Ssssssh! It is Ormeus Cash (omc). More power to omc, this coin will also be backed by commodities, properties, medicinal products....that should tell you Ormeus team have cognitive ideas to remain in business forever, making investor/hodler like me scream, yipikaye to-the-moon🚀.

Join me now, you can get omc free when the time is due. By staking/holding orme, you'll get free Ormeus cash (omc) and that makes me say; yipikaye again (oh! the feeling is sweet!😀).

Unlike many projects that run ICO - initial coin offerings) which most times end up being a scam, Orme didn't had one. The industrial crypto mining firm was funded by $250,000,000 US dollars capital.

The Ormeus team are generous, they created a stream of wealth and they're welcoming anyone that wants to tap from it freely. Isn't that generous. If that is not enough, they fund an organization 'Pragma' that provides clean safe water for drinking.

I'm in with this coin, will you, get'em now!

Head over to the Ormeus Coin website, read their whitepaper for more information.

White paper: https://ormeuscoin.com/whitepaper
#goldreserve
#stablecoin
#cryptocurrency
#ormeuscoin
#orme
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mallorcagold
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

if you are so convinced of ormeus, you can always buy my account. it contains 1800 ORME escrowed until December.

I received them as 'bonus' after nano scammed me for 35.000€. I just want to get rid of them. I'm selling this account for 1/2 of current orme price

https://www.RebelBetting.com/?x=mallorcagold The best arbitrage and value betting software on the market
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: