Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:10:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO!  (Read 250 times)
Igorgnome

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:51:59 AM

The team to be of the best and excellent. A company that offers the best ICO, with huge business development and strategies!  #Utemis.
In my opinion, Daneel is one of the best ICO from projects of present time. according to my point of view. He has a good team that inspires confidence. They create artificial intelligence that can give advice and recommendations in cryptotrading. I think this is very much in demand. For this reason, Daneel will have a good future. I decided to invest in this project.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Derek8

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:41:07 AM

Please check Safinus. It's a very interesting project of an investment platform, very reliable one.
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

I think the best ICO, not only in a Russian-speaking segment, it is Tokengo.Creation of the civilized web platform for carrying out ICO, the necessary and timely decision.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:50:29 AM

In my opinion the best ICO to invest:

BELUGA PAY - It is the First Complete Mobile Point of Sale System. A data suite platforms that will enable transactions in fiat and cryptocurrencies.
You can buy or sell your products and services in fiat. Beluga enables merchants to accept VISA, Mastercard and all major cryptocurrencies. Just visit the website in my signature for more informations.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:54:38 AM

there are good ico in bitcoin talk, you can choose if you want, but for me i must prefer to choose an ico that I think that has a potential to success.
Rick Nolan

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:56:24 AM

It depends on your goals. Do you want fast profit or long-term investment?
Sara Khan Afridi

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:04:15 PM

You can Check GIFTCOIN
priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:24:14 PM

You can look into this ICO as well, very promising, ICO bench rank 4.9
Kepler Technologies

Kepler Technology is dedicated to the development of a fair, simple, and reliable social network universe that will help transform innovative ideas into reality by bringing people around the world to work together

Kepler solves one of the main challenges of plaguing humanity – technological revolution. Backed by a technical sound team comprising of leading scientific minds, Kepler will produce ultramodern technologies, facilitate easy access to them, and create a platform for the development of scientific and technical breakthroughs for the future.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: