Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is better Trade or Invest?  (Read 2791 times)
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

It is better to do both at the same time. But you need to be able to know how to invest and trade. Therefore, it is better do that you know how to do well.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:24:05 AM

For me the best is trading because the most invest sites is scam and rarely you can find a trust invest site
I obviously support your opinion because investing oftenly not trusted but day trading must be profitable and trusted. I like trading very much.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

I think you can got more profit through investment.

Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

The fact is that being a profitable trader is really really REALLY hard, and that applies to folks who are working in companies that have tons of infrastructure, experience, insights into money flows, systems and algorithms which give them an edge. Now, when talking about people like you and me, and home on our mac books, trying to beat the market...the task being next to impossible. Trying to work out what is going to happen tomorrow is gambling against the house, and the house always wins.

Investing is easy if you have a long term view, and understand how to deploy capital against that view.
Agree, investing is good  if you are aiming for long term success, trading have a lots of sway and each time we see the market there's always a risk
behind, I think we should learn both of this along the way while we are looking for much better earnings, experience traders always find the advantage
and good signal before entering the market, while wise traders always buy when they seen potential project, this type of investment will bring result
when the success has been achieved.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:37:31 AM

I think it most depends on your skills, if you have enough skills and time to trade, than trading is better, if no, you should just invest.
Xw73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:55:53 AM

If I ask it is better to just invest in bitcoin than to trade because if investing in the discussion is to buy the minimum investment cost.

For me if you have the experience on trading, trading is a better option than investment, because with trading you can easily earn profit imagine there are many cryptocurrencies to choose from. However, investing in bitcoin is a good option also but it took a long-term to earn profit from it.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:00:17 AM

Hi guys , Some of my friends are give me some ideas about Trading and Investing.

But i've some doubt which is better in that. What is the advantage and disadvantage? Because I want to focus on one at a time for generating source of income coz my funds are limited.

Can you give some of your useful ideas? I'm a begginer. I need some help. Thank you!

I think for beginner it is better to invest and than make some observations, to learn trading.
JehJeh121

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:12:03 AM

Both are good option to earn money. But trading I think is more profitable . It is suitable for you if you have enough time to visit the market, research and to study the altcoins to buy. You must also knowledgable in trading. Goodluck.
BahogBilat69

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:23:50 AM

I think invest if you are a beginner here in bitcoin. But if you have much knowledge and experience, trade would be the best. Risk is always present when it comes to trading and investing.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:28:10 AM

I think if we can do both trade and invest, it will be better for us to make a profit but if we only could invest without doing trade then I think it is enough because we are not risking our money. but I suggest to new people to learn about trading because it will help you to increase your balance although it is not always guaranteed for us to make a profit.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:34:38 AM

Both are good & many people's say that thinks but I think trade is better because invest are risked & some site are scam, many trouble on invest. so, According to me Trade is better.

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

It is better to invest if you invest in your income and increase your profits. When it comes to trading it's just like you'll be in a hurry. The process is usually normal once you get the same amount. When investing, you have the opportunity to increase and grow the money you earn. The only problem with investing is that you spend a lot, but you're worth the money when you're here. Invest is better than trading. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dadumtuss123

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

Actually Investing, if you buy at the right time (buy the dip). It's hard to make consistent profit with inexperienced trader. There's a huge trap here that every crypto traders know but most can't avoid. Altcoins->BTC->USD.
donpepot

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:42:39 PM

For me the best is trading because the most invest sites is scam and rarely you can find a trust invest site
I don't make such a decision because I'm a students but I don't think If I will choose between them because some successful long-term investors lose their money when attempting to day-trade and some day traders can't pick a good long-term investment.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:49:17 PM

Trading or investing are both good. But either one of these could fail you. You need to acquire skills necessary for trading and or investing. Trying to enter in any of these could results to getting scammed or perhaps ends up losing every trade or investments you have. Try to do some research on these areas, ask the veterans and those who have been practicing in these areas. Befriend bitcointalk forum members, they know more about it.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:53:51 PM

Trading and investing can be done at the same time. When you trade, what you have earned from it can be invested. Both can acquire earnings. Which is very good. Both are good and both are best way as a source of income. You could have these two skills in order to succeed in bitcoin.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

Trading and investing are different ways of earning profit from cryptocurrency and more likely they are not comparable. You can do both because investing is just waiting for your coins to grow while trading can be a full time work in the market.

jetsTech

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

Very import question, and as Vitalik says - make application
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:01:48 PM

I think both of them is better because it does not matter where you earn more money, it depends on the money or profit that you received for the both of them. Also you can do both investing and trading if you have well experience and lots of knowledge about the two things.
dreamteam17

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:05:10 PM

both are good) you just need to correctly allocate your time and strength)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: