Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:27:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is merit need to improve forum position?  (Read 232 times)
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:31:59 PM

Their are also can so many other way to improve forum and I think in the future they all implement on this forum in time to time. Aa much if you asking this question about merit system i can understand your feelings that why you asking it and i also accept it that merit system makes hard to achieve new rank in this forum. But I think merit system also make you to do quality and constructive post on this forum which is best things for forum.. And also I don't think so merit system makes hard for getting rank achievements because as I think your one constructive post give you a enough merit for achieve your rank. Merit system makes you to think before what you are going post and make you research and study about the forum before posting. so I think that kind of things just makes Bitcointalk more valuable and incourage a quality discussion.

Also if you read the whole criteria about merit system you can found that new member don't need to merit untill they reach Jr. rank... For Jr rank you just need activity on the forum. And I think once new member become Jr member he or she able to enough understanding about the forum. So that's way new member can also make quality post because the whole journey of getting Jr rank he or she learned a lot in this forum... so I think merit system is really very scientific and meaningful system of this forum.  And some people also may think that previous members get merit automatically but i said they deserved it because they contributed so many things on this forum... So it's a equal opportunity for all..
This is just my thought on the merit system..
Personally, highlight your post with red color make it uncomfortable to read. I don't think you should use this bright color.

I removed red color hope now it's make you feel better...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: