Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:19:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for investor. Maryjuana farm.  (Read 400 times)
AlexandrMac (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:10:33 PM

Hi! Our command searching investor for 53000€ to produce the medical cannabis farm.
(English not my first language, sorry for mistakes)
Our location is best for this kind of busineess becouse we have cheep factories for rent and cheap workers + only 3 factories in all country have licens for this things in this moment. (Easy to get visa and open company for fourangers)
We need only 1 investor, only 53000€ for all stuffs, factory and laboratory to start make money.
This offer in not about tokens or coins, before make ico we planing to make big and strong company with real numbers(calculations).
If you like this idea and want to be a part of us please just contact me in telegram - @Hxhdrn or write me in forum PM. I have answers for all questions that you can have.
We speak russian english and spanish languages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AlexandrMac (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:21:57 AM

Up! Contact me! TELEGRAM - @Hxhdrn write or call!
AlexandrMac (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:19:18 AM

Up contact me!
investerS

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Money making legitimately

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

Hi! Our command searching investor for 53000€ to produce the medical cannabis farm.
Our location is best for this kind of busineess becouse we have cheep factories for rent and cheap workers + only 3 factories in all country have licens for this things in this moment. (Easy to get visa and open company for fourangers)
We need only 1 investor, only 53000€ for all stuffs, factory and laboratory to start make money.
This offer in not about tokens or coins, before make ico we planing to make big and strong company with real numbers(calculations).
If you like this idea and want to be a part of us please just contact me in telegram - @Hxhdrn or write me in forum PM. I have answers for all questions that you can have.
If you speak russian and spanish language, i assume you either come from any of the two countries. Is Marijuana production legalised in those countries? Pls i need to know.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:23:01 PM

this is a business field we might see as a forbidden business, but can you tell me what percentage of the profit I can get if I enter as an investor ...

If you speak russian and spanish language, i assume you either come from any of the two countries. Is Marijuana production legalised in those countries? Pls i need to know.
of course we need to know about this,., because it's a very risky business,, even if you promise big profits to investors, but we need to know where we need to know the legality of this business
Coinky

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:49:07 PM

I think you need to provide more info on the country ,if your business is incorporated and have necessary license  by govt,about your background/experience in the field
I think you may get investors if you can give some legal assurance/framework to the investment and also if you can allow more than 1 investor

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:28:43 PM

this is a very lucrative farming result, the purchase of goods is very tinggi.ini sales quickly become rich, but until how long this business can survive. and finally you have to deal with the police. do not you want to be an investor for marijuana trade. invest with bitcoin.
investerS

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:55:30 AM

this is a very lucrative farming result, the purchase of goods is very tinggi.ini sales quickly become rich, but until how long this business can survive. and finally you have to deal with the police. do not you want to be an investor for marijuana trade. invest with bitcoin.
Imagine that. Why looking for trouble with police when i can make it legitimately with bitcoins?
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:30:28 AM

The chances that anyone in this forum who is interested to invest that lives other than the OP place is 1%. It is known that when it comes to marijuana there are some countries consider it illegal and this will give hesitation to any investors to risk. Best for Op to search in a local investors that can personally make an offer to his project. It was just a suggestion and I have 0% on doing such business because it is illegal in my part.

HODL
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:47:02 AM

Not sure if this is a serious proposal. Lots of wrong spelling in your post, which shows that you are not professional, and you might not even be properly educated. No offense. Maybe you are just high or something lol.

You also want only 1 investor and you want €53000? Why only 1?
vbmedvedev

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:12:19 PM

Very interesting business idea!
I believe that with minimal investment, you can get a good profit in the future ...  Wink
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:06:57 PM

Wouldn't be the right place to search for an investor, there are moderators here and they usually delete contents about illegal stuffs.
anyway, it's hard to ask for such an high amount of money when you don't have any reputation at all, how could someone trust you with 50K$, and there is really no other way of transferring the money as escrow won't be accepted in that deal because you need to use the money for your "business" purchases.
More like money business but whatever.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:59:48 PM

Wouldn't be the right place to search for an investor, there are moderators here and they usually delete contents about illegal stuffs.
anyway, it's hard to ask for such an high amount of money when you don't have any reputation at all, how could someone trust you with 50K$, and there is really no other way of transferring the money as escrow won't be accepted in that deal because you need to use the money for your "business" purchases.
More like money business but whatever.

It is not excluded that the moderators themselves will be engaged in such actions, because it is tough enough now with the rules on the forum and with the control of all the means that you can earn.
EnaksiS

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:54:31 PM

Haha, project is very promising but i do not think you can find a believer. Because your introduction is not good. Where are you from, have you ever worked that factories, what level is your blockchain knowledge? So you have a long way.
MummyCoin

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:03:01 AM

Hello Alexandr - As this might not be the appropriate forum to raise money for a business that is not blockchain-based, I might suggest doing some research around the legal cannabis blockchain projects that are in the market.  Budbo is one that comes to mind.  Because you are just building your business, they may be interested in engaging with you.  It's often easier to test a new solution with a company that does not already have systems and platforms in place for various functions.  I'm a big fan of medicinal cannabis as I know that it relieves the pain of many unfortunate people.  Good luck to you!
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:08:47 PM

I completely agree that that is more likely to be a complete success, there aren't really that much people who are brave enough to do business with marijuana. I'd say the market for marijuana is really out there and there is really no doubt that they are in search for suppliers. Coupled with Bitcoin I think that is just plain genius; transactions would remain almost anonymous and out of government tracks.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

Hello Alexandr - As this might not be the appropriate forum to raise money for a business that is not blockchain-based, I might suggest doing some research around the legal cannabis blockchain projects that are in the market.  Budbo is one that comes to mind.  Because you are just building your business, they may be interested in engaging with you.  It's often easier to test a new solution with a company that does not already have systems and platforms in place for various functions.  I'm a big fan of medicinal cannabis as I know that it relieves the pain of many unfortunate people.  Good luck to you!
Agreed, this is a forum which is entirely means for the sake of information and that it has nothing to do with the raising of investment or any such thing. It is better to look for the people who are willing to invest their money into it and are living around you so that you can motivate them in a better way which also gives you a chance of having some hope that you will get something in return.
mukul11122

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:56:12 AM

Glad to know that things like this are actually practised as full time business.We cannot imagine this in our country.Marijuana farms sounds interesting.
investerS

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:00:54 PM

Glad to know that things like this are actually practised as full time business.We cannot imagine this in our country.Marijuana farms sounds interesting.

Marijuana farms exist in so many countries where it is illegal, but no matter how profitable it is, it is still illegal and when you are caught, you lose everything
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:47:09 PM

Not sure if this is a serious proposal. Lots of wrong spelling in your post, which shows that you are not professional, and you might not even be properly educated. No offense. Maybe you are just high or something lol.

You also want only 1 investor and you want €53000? Why only 1?
So that only 1 person would really sue him out if the business would failed off or been caught or he do only like to have a single partner with this very risky business. Cool

Marijuana farms exist in so many countries where it is illegal, but no matter how profitable it is, it is still illegal and when you are caught, you lose everything
This is the main issue on here which we should really need to know if marijuana is legal into the place on where op is suggesting on.If its illegal then you are just throwing up your money on this kind of investment.We do know that it is illegal on most part of the globe.
vbmedvedev

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:50:33 AM

I keep in touch with the author of this topic.
Currently, the registration of the company is being prepared, the website is being added.
More detailed information about the project will be provided soon!  Wink
Acoje

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

Not into this kind of thing.... working with marijuana farm sometimes you are tempted to try the weeds itself...im telling you!
Farming this plant is not legal I guess if you're not.a government official or something...
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

Currently, the registration of the company is being prepared, the website is being added.

You should be able to disclose the country as many users have said. This is an educative forum and so asking for disclosure might not be to look down on the country but to have such knowledge of what is happening down there. At least, I know that in many country, it is illegal to go into such business.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:06:42 PM

You should be able to disclose the country as many users have said. This is an educative forum and so asking for disclosure might not be to look down on the country but to have such knowledge of what is happening down there. At least, I know that in many country, it is illegal to go into such business.
Why this thread is being bumped up again?

Its normal to consider that most likely this kind of thing would be illegal no matter which angle we do see.There might be some places where marijuana is legal but most of the time this plant is indeed illegal.Disclosing isnt really necessary because it is isnt really the main concern on here but rather on the business proposal itself.I dont see there would someone will risk his life on this investment.
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:49:34 PM

if you need investor you can create coin and then open ico project
if only collect money, i think all people not believe you
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:18:53 PM

A lot of coins or tokens you could create for some projects than doing and investing such kind of illigal activities. Instead of Marijuana farm why not try to establish a bitcoin farm,im sure a lot of investors will come and invest.

vbmedvedev

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:16:28 AM

Of course, business will be launched where medical cannabis is legal! And certainly not in Russia or the former republics of USSR  Wink
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:01:00 PM

Of course, business will be launched where medical cannabis is legal! And certainly not in Russia or the former republics of USSR  Wink
When it comes to that of Russia, things are not like the way they were at time when it was USSR. At that time, it was having a very strong hold over the entire world and that there was no other country who was then able to compete with it. As far as investors are concerned, the only possible way of getting more investors is to do some good promotion of this thing and to seek help from some big industries.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:51:33 PM

Hmmm… Russia and Spanish??? If I’m right, Cannabis are illegal in Russia, but from what I’ve heard they are legal in Spain but shouldn’t be at a place that is visible from the street or public, cause it will be considered an administrative offence. So I guess you’re living in Spain. This is a good business, but the problem is that I don’t he up to that amount of money to invest in anything. I already carried out investments for this year.

When it comes to that of Russia, things are not like the way they were at time when it was USSR. At that time, it was having a very strong hold over the entire world and that there was no other country who was then able to compete with it. As far as investors are concerned, the only possible way of getting more investors is to do some good promotion of this thing and to seek help from some big industries.
Marijuana (Cannabis) are not legal in Russia. So I don’t think they are living there, I believe they will be based in Spain cause that’s the only place I know such things are legal and can even be planted by people. I have never done business like this and I don’t how much profit it can yield. Like how many years will it last? Like how long will I continue to make profit from my investment of €53000?
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 611

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:03:43 PM

Hmmm… Russia and Spanish??? If I’m right, Cannabis are illegal in Russia, but from what I’ve heard they are legal in Spain but shouldn’t be at a place that is visible from the street or public, cause it will be considered an administrative offence. So I guess you’re living in Spain. This is a good business, but the problem is that I don’t he up to that amount of money to invest in anything. I already carried out investments for this year.

Marijuana (Cannabis) are not legal in Russia. So I don’t think they are living there, I believe they will be based in Spain cause that’s the only place I know such things are legal and can even be planted by people. I have never done business like this and I don’t how much profit it can yield. Like how many years will it last? Like how long will I continue to make profit from my investment of €53000?
Potential profits out of this kind of investment would really be big. Come to think of that this is not only to be sold into that country only but they can able to make sidelines which might they would consider to sell illegally will make good profit but as an investor you would really be worried on that one since anything that is attached to illegal things will surely face problems.Better to keep your hands clean than worrying with problem later on.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

Try to set a smart contract, give more information about your project, promise dividend sharing and finally collect crypto!
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: