Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:57:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Eureka: A State of The Art Blockchain for Industry-Cases Applications  (Read 1999 times)
abalabaw

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

Requesting for airdrops and/or bounties Polaris team.  Grin  Grin  Grin
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aioservices18

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:20:09 AM

Another thing I like about this project is that  it doesn't need to increase in price for it to be a source of profits to holders.  Once you own a certain percentage of the Polaris mining farm, you are entitled with the same percentage for the monthly dividends to be paid out.

Yes! And it looks a special project with a really promising potential. One of the most promising and successful projects to date!

I agree with you folks. This project will give us opportunity to gain profits with their mining farm.

Yes! totally agree stable prices and top of that is they offer percentage of profit that we can't resists.
Congratulations to the team!
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:31:34 AM

Another thing I like about this project is that  it doesn't need to increase in price for it to be a source of profits to holders.  Once you own a certain percentage of the Polaris mining farm, you are entitled with the same percentage for the monthly dividends to be paid out.

Yes! And it looks a special project with a really promising potential. One of the most promising and successful projects to date!

I agree with you folks. This project will give us opportunity to gain profits with their mining farm.

Whether they mentioned about the date where they are setting up the mining farms, after crowdsale how long it is going to take for setting up the mining farms? Till now, we have seen many ICO on the basis of mining farms but many of them went into scam after raising the money.

BTC58

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:51:27 AM

Another thing I like about this project is that  it doesn't need to increase in price for it to be a source of profits to holders.  Once you own a certain percentage of the Polaris mining farm, you are entitled with the same percentage for the monthly dividends to be paid out.

Whether they mentioned about the date where they are setting up the mining farms, after crowdsale how long it is going to take for setting up the mining farms? Till now, we have seen many ICO on the basis of mining farms but many of them went into scam after raising the money.

Well 7 months on and no one has posted on this thread.

Not surprised really, considering the value of XPU on the Polarisdex.io exchange hasn't increased in all this time. Looks like the excitement has come to nothing and no changes on the horizon means we're all sitting on useless tokens worth nothing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: