Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcoins  (Read 1476 times)
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:37:48 AM

For me I would recommend you to buy but it still depends whether you started before or just started this moment. Of you just started this moment, I definitely recommend you to buy now because this is an optimal starting point considering bitcoin is starting to rise from its downfall.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thepers0n

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:50:51 PM

I think it's not late to buy BTC, in my message bitcoin is only 8K so it's very cheap and easly BTC may reach 50K in the middle of year 2018. So it's a good time to do it
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

To buy bitcoin you can do where I like you, free or personal market, and it seems like your offer is good enough to buy bitcoin and you give extra bonus.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:23:28 AM

I have a stupid problem,  we are in the process of setting up the dwolla account so I can fund my mtgox account,  the problem is that dwolla of course has the verification problem, which can take days till they get around to depositing the money so I can verify the account.   

I need to purchase bitcoins for the bitcoin conference coming up so I can pay Bruce Wagner for a table spot!   Hence I am unsure if it will verify on time...  is there anyway I can purchase them now via paypal or credit card / debit card?

What complicates it is that Yooter is the one footing the bill for flexcoin... and since Yooter is legally a separate entity I have to buy the bitcoins on the open market or privately.

Anyone want to sell me 400 dollars worth of bitcoins at market rate + I'll add in 3% for paypal fees?

If this is in the wrong area feel free to move the post...  but it does raise a question,   it's somewhat of a barrier to trading when it does technically take a few days to setup an account?

I think buying bitcoin is not that complicated process at it seems to every one and moreover this the best time to buy bitcoin because this is the time when the valuation is neither too low where you can feel that there are some chances of drowning of your money nor the valuation is too high that you can’t biy bitcoin so I think this is the best time to invest into bitcoin and buy bitcoin. Just buy some bitcoins from one exchange and hold it till the valuation inflates and again you can get very good profit.

israfil

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:08:53 AM

We all know Bitcoin prices are dependent on the market demand because if the Bitcoin is low in the market then the cost of the coins decreases when the market is low, we all hope that the demand for Bitcoin market will increase again and we are all hoping that the price of Bitcoin will increase.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

I wired money to MtGox last week and had it on my account the same day (my local time)

My 8pm was already the next morning there

For what it's worth.  Fees probably make it not worthwhile for $400 but for a bigger buy, it's not bad.

Buying bitcoins is worth it . Investing bitcoin is much better than nothing at all . The value of bitcoin will raise up into higher value.
Emran4567

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:38:40 PM

I aggry with you .. Because the price of Bitcoin is very low. Now if we buy Bitcoin, then we will be benefited if we increase the price in the future. So I think the right time to buy Bitcoin right now.
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

If the possibility of losing money at the initial stages doesn't scare you, then go ahead and buy Bitcoins - https://bitcoin.org/en/exchanges
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:20:35 PM

If the possibility of investing in bitcoin doesn't scare you and you aren't afraid to take risks, why don't you go ahead and buy bitcoin since the price is down now and hold it for sometime until the price goes up.
cdoyle14

Activity: 154

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:29:12 PM

hi, great recommendation for those who only start this way of earning money, i think bitcoin rises to past positions and we all earn big money

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
yudi31

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:40:34 PM

hi, great recommendation for those who only start this way of earning money, i think bitcoin rises to past positions and we all earn big money
I think bitcoin has not returned to its original position, bitcoin prices are still declining, thus making buying and selling less crowded, but if bitcoin prices decrease, purchase transactions increase and sales decrease
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:52:33 PM

I think this time would be a best time to buy bitcoin, because we can really gain a huge amount of profit in the near future if we are go in to buy and hold it today, depending on the current price. Maybe we must have patience for us to hold bitcoin strong, because if we have a weak hands and we can't hold bitcoin infill such time that it will rise, maybe we can lose on it.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:09:10 PM

Buying bitcoin now will the a great advantage to the investor because the price of bitcoin has really drop and I talk this a a privilege to those who mise out in the early age age of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: