Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:35:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jdavid05 Campaign Management Service  (Read 149 times)
Jdavid05 (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:40:38 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 02:28:49 AM by Jdavid05

Jdavid05 Campaign Manager Service
What I can do?
I can do editing spreadsheets checking all bounty hunters profile if they spamming or not and I manually checking all the Facebook Post and Share or Twitter Tweets and Retweet. I will do my best to make your campaign successfull. Im so strict to people who cheat or spamming.

You dont trust me to hold the Token or BTC and distribute to people who joins the campaign.
No problem,You can find any Trusted Escrow here in forum.

Requirements:
- Must have website
- Must have Telegram Group Chat
- Must have Ann Thread
- Have trusted Escrow(Optional)

How much I will pay to you?
I will giving it for Free yes for Free but its only limited I only accept 3 Free Campaign to get Expirence and to gain trust. The Free 3 Campaigns have only maximum of 4 weeks.

How to contact me?
You can pm me on bitcointalk or you can email me markmamore123@gmail.com

Ongoing Campaign

Previous Campaign

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1319

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

And do you also provide white supremacy speeches? Because I don't think that people would like to trust someone with nazi simbols on the thread subject as a manager....

Disclaimer: Sometimes european computers don't recognize special characters from other countries, so just in case; I'll screenshot what I'm seeing right now.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

And do you also provide white supremacy speeches? Because I don't think that people would like to trust someone with nazi simbols on the thread subject as a manager....

Disclaimer: Sometimes european computers don't recognize special characters from other countries, so just in case; I'll screenshot what I'm seeing right now.

Although I do not know the stance of OP, that symbol has been around for thousands of years, not related to white supremacy in the least until it was appropriated by a certain party many decades later.
Still, not the symbol I would have chosen in these times.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

Although I do not know the stance of OP, that symbol has been around for thousands of years, not related to white supremacy in the least until it was appropriated by a certain party many decades later.

Yup, stories I've read claim that it represents the sun rotating, and has some similarities with the Basque "lauburu". But I think that people asociate it more with hate speech than with the worship of the sun.

Auralea

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:10:47 PM

The stories you read were right, it does represent the sun moving through the sky from east to west. This is why in every non-equator passing civilisation you can see which way they let it rotate which hemisphere they were on. If they are in the north and you look south, it rotates clockwise as in the swastika of the OP. When in the southern hemisphere, cultures usually represent the symbol either as a three legged swastika or four but always rotating counterclockwise.
Jdavid05 (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

Yup, stories I've read claim that it represents the sun rotating, and has some similarities with the Basque "lauburu". But I think that people asociate it more with hate speech than with the worship of the sun.
The stories you read were right, it does represent the sun moving through the sky from east to west. This is why in every non-equator passing civilisation you can see which way they let it rotate which hemisphere they were on. If they are in the north and you look south, it rotates clockwise as in the swastika of the OP. When in the southern hemisphere, cultures usually represent the symbol either as a three legged swastika or four but always rotating counterclockwise.
Okay sorry I dont know about that Pls forgive me I already remove it I though it just a design thx for telling me that.
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

Well, glad you removed it  Grin but next time just pay attention to what you are using, because you can get into real trouble without even realizing it

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: