Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:09:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAUNCH] GINcoin | One-click masternodes LIVE  (Read 102038 times)
winmkx

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:56:13 AM

Hello!

Announcement: mkxminer v4 is a new Lyra2Z miner for AMD GPUs (Windows version, Linux will be released soon).

Speeds:
Vega64: 7.4MHs
RX 580: 3.7MHs
RX 480: 3.5MHs
R9 390: 1.8MHs

Can be used to mine GIN on your AMD RX580 / Vega rigs.

Happy hashing!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nelsen-Bel

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:06:37 AM

Project looks pretty cool, but I miss some information. 1) What exactly is the product? Some info about the product somewhere? 2) Some information about devs somewhere?
deficientscandium

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:18:53 AM

I found a very interesting project based and excel than other projects, with a solid foundation and clear. I believe there will be a lot of people involved in the project are well known VAD project is listed on your platform is the top priority for the project DogeCash.
gincoin (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:32:56 AM

Project looks pretty cool, but I miss some information. 1) What exactly is the product? Some info about the product somewhere? 2) Some information about devs somewhere?

Hey! The product is the infrastructure we built for fast and easy masternode deployment - https://p.gincoin.io

Regarding the devs... here you go: https://medium.com/@gincoin/gin-special-report-meet-the-team-397b2035e34b
gincoin (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:34:46 AM

I found a very interesting project based and excel than other projects, with a solid foundation and clear. I believe there will be a lot of people involved in the project are well known VAD project is listed on your platform is the top priority for the project DogeCash.

Hey man, don't take this the wrong way, but... can you rephrase that a bit? I'm not sure I follow  Sad
GhattiDustan

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:46:36 AM

It seems like this plan has a lot to offer. I wonder if the bounty is already live? Thanks! Planning to promote this plan.
mine_phun

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:37:41 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 03:07:37 PM by mine_phun

NLPOOL.NL | Highly profitable GIN Mining Pool

Start Mining:

Code:
z-Enemy -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:4553 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=GIN
Our features:

- Approximately 20 - 30% extra profits with custom finetuned profit switching system in the Lyra2Z pool
- Payouts possible in any currency present in our pool (LTC / Smart / XVG / GIN etc.)
- High profits for miners by lowering latency and stale shares
- Blocks are distributed proportionally among valid submitted shares.
- High security / DDOS protection with 99% uptime, multiple nodes, loadbalancers and status system
- Professional pool - No un-announced downtime. We care for your profits.
- Hourly payments
- 0.9% fee

Support
Telegram - Telegram
Discord - Discord
Flee_Gen

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:45:50 AM

I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?
gincoin (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?

It's definitely not easy, but once we pull through the whole ecosystem is bound to reap the benefits. So we're glad to be at the forefront of it.
gincoin (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

Hi everyone, we now support two new coins: XORN and Concierge. Find them on https://p.gincoin.io
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:37:42 PM

Gincoin have an important update today as part of the consolidation of the GIN Platform operations under the parent company GIN Platform Ltd.

1. Partnership with Civic for secure login

Civic is an innovative blockchain startup that aims to simplify the way people authenticate in apps. Starting today, the recommended way of logging into the GIN platform is via the Civic app, while the legacy seed authentication will still work for customers who prefer it.

This change is aimed to protect customer security as seeds or password logins are no longer considered best security practices.

2. Invoicing data

We will soon start issuing invoices for server fees and application fees transactions, as per the EU regulations. This has no effect on the price at the customer level, but we need additional details, that can be added to your account on the platform: Name and Country

These new details are required for all future deposits.

3. Tiers voting

Up until now, we were the ones placing the coins in different tiers. From here further we hand this prerogative to the GIN MN owners, through a dedicated UI on the platform, where you will be able to place the coins in the 3 tiers. The homepage will automatically adjust to reflect these votes.

4. London conference

We have been selectively invited to participate and share our views on blockchain investing to an event in London next week. The crowd will be formed of institutional investors from the US and Europe, new startups in the blockchain scene and technical&marketing  advisors.  Emil Muthu and Alex Stanescu will be present there as GIN representatives and masternode evangelists. We plan to spread awareness on masternodes investing as a serious and legally sound investment. If done through reliable and trusted partners such as GIN platform. For London-located  GIN fans, please join us https://www.eventbrite.com/e/blockchain-investing-with-ico-and-vc-master-andrew-romans-tickets-49114687352
EvgeniiChainCloud

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

Very intresting platfrom. With very good price of coin.
When you launch shared-mastrenodes - price will to the moon!
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:39:59 PM

Gincoin have an important update today as part of the consolidation of the GIN Platform operations under the parent company GIN Platform Ltd.

1. Partnership with Civic for secure login

Civic is an innovative blockchain startup that aims to simplify the way people authenticate in apps. Starting today, the recommended way of logging into the GIN platform is via the Civic app, while the legacy seed authentication will still work for customers who prefer it.

This change is aimed to protect customer security as seeds or password logins are no longer considered best security practices.

2. Invoicing data

We will soon start issuing invoices for server fees and application fees transactions, as per the EU regulations. This has no effect on the price at the customer level, but we need additional details, that can be added to your account on the platform: Name and Country

These new details are required for all future deposits.

3. Tiers voting

Up until now, we were the ones placing the coins in different tiers. From here further we hand this prerogative to the GIN MN owners, through a dedicated UI on the platform, where you will be able to place the coins in the 3 tiers. The homepage will automatically adjust to reflect these votes.

4. London conference

We have been selectively invited to participate and share our views on blockchain investing to an event in London next week. The crowd will be formed of institutional investors from the US and Europe, new startups in the blockchain scene and technical&marketing  advisors.  Emil Muthu and Alex Stanescu will be present there as GIN representatives and masternode evangelists. We plan to spread awareness on masternodes investing as a serious and legally sound investment. If done through reliable and trusted partners such as GIN platform. For London-located  GIN fans, please join us https://www.eventbrite.com/e/blockchain-investing-with-ico-and-vc-master-andrew-romans-tickets-49114687352
Amongst these coming events (presented in the quoted thread), I like the London conference and partnership with CIVIC at most.
Thanks for all given important things to come for Gincoin community.
gincoin (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:21:08 AM

Have you heard the latest news? https://www.ccn.com/gin-platform-partners-with-civic-technologies-for-masternode-platform-authentication/
gincoin (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:00:10 PM

Today we welcome Wagerr (WGR) to the GIN platform! Welcome! Cheesy
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:15:31 PM

Today we welcome Wagerr (WGR) to the GIN platform! Welcome! Cheesy
Masternode service on Gincoin platform has grown very well.
Total listed coins on the platform raised fastly months after the start of Gincoin project.
For those people who wants to see the actual growth of GIN platform, here are some of the statistical data that they currently have:

• 4245 hosted nodes all throughout their platform (and steadily increasing day by day)
  • $12.1M (1,893.72BTC) - total value of hosted nodes
  • DASH is also hosted in their platform (already has 18 running masternodes within it)
  • Listed a gazillion of coins and hosted them properly up to this moment  Grin

This numbers should provide you a good outlook about their platform and how the team still provides update and progress for it.
dumedoiiph

Activity: 97
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:31:47 PM

I am a bit curious about the mechanism to safely keep coins of Gincoin masternode service users.
How the GIncoin platform can do this?
It's risky if users' coins send to Gincoin platform. It is risky to put their coins centralised and in hands of third party, which can result in risks of losing all their coins.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:57:42 AM

Announcememts !!!

Polis nodes have been updated to v1.4. The nodes will need to be restarted from your wallet.

Dash nodes have been updated to the latest version. No action is required.

GenesisX nodes have been updated to v1.3. MNs will require restart from your wallet!
gincoin (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:59:55 PM

We’ve added Penguin and BiblePay on the GIN platform. Have fun deploying your $PENG & $BBP masternodes, on https://p.gincoin.io/#!/ !
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:12:22 PM

We’ve added Penguin and BiblePay on the GIN platform. Have fun deploying your $PENG & $BBP masternodes, on https://p.gincoin.io/#!/ !

Thank you for adding BiblePay to GIN!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: