Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2019, 07:42:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small Community Project  (Read 61 times)
Pumblebe

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:35:43 PM

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

today i am looking for some people that are gonna help me to finish the work on my latest project. First of all my englisch is not the best but i try to translate as good
as i can and i hope its understandable Smiley

I am still working on an simple social platform for cryptocurrencies. When i've started to create some interest for digital coins i had some problems to get the right informations about that
and how it works and i've found no platform that connects me to other users to get some help and information. I've found just some Forums but that isn't the same for my oppinion.
Also i've searched for some ways to spread my refferal links from different Platforms but spamming inside the Forums with these Links doesn't work really well i think.

I think it's more efficient when users have direct contact and know each other a bit. I don't know why but i've found no real way that give's me what i've looked for.
A Platform that easily connects me to other users with the same interest, ways to spread my refferal links and get the informations i need.

So i've started to create that what i've looked for. I call it "BitsHeaven" and as i said it's a simple social Platform that focusses on direct contact between users per Public Chats, Group Chats,
Private Messaging, a Forum and some extra features that are specified for cryptocurrencies like it's own faucet, some ways to spread links on a public refferal wall, inserting own links in
the own profile, in the Forum and spreading inside private chats or groups. 

This project is still on processing but i am looking for some people that helps me to finish my work. Testing the platform, giving support what could be changed, bring up some ideas that could make
this platform more interesting and something like that.

With this i wanna open the platform for some days or weeks to get tested before making this public and i hope i will get some information what could be changed or added.
I've tried to make the platform very easy to understand and easy to use but for testing there are some informations useful i think.

There is a internal balance that increases by using the platform. This balance can be used to use the Refferal Wall and get access to some e-books or files.

- 10 Satoshi   | Earn for daily visits
- 10 Satoshi   | Earn for creating a new Topic
- 5 Satoshi    | Earn for Reply in the Forum
- 5 Satoshi    | Earn for someone is visiting the website with the own refferal link
- 100 Satoshi  | Earn for someone is sign up with the own refferal link
- -100 Satoshi | Posting a link inside the Refferal Wall
- 5 Saothi     | Adding a friend

(Some more ways are coming in the future)

The Download section is the gateway for the Platform to pay itself. This is categorized in 3 levels.

- Level 1      | Stuff is reachable by using a shrinked link where a captcha is needed to do.
- Level 2      | Stuff is reachable by doing an offer like a survey or play a browser game or something like that.
- Level 3      | The stuff can be paid by the internal balance or from an external wallet. Paying by an external wallet will unlock all added content and content
                 that is coming in the future inside this section without any shrinked link or offers for lifetime. So this must be paid just one time to get
            access to all things inside the section.

(The Download section don't wants to sell any super premium content, it's just a way to help the platform to pay itself. So Downloads = Donation. All the content can be unlocked for free.
I think it's much better to reward people with that for they're support than just a simple thanks message.)

The Faucet wants to bring up a way to get some coins while using the platform. Actually a low amount each hour but this can be increased from time to time.
Earnings will be paid after reaching 1000 Satoshi's automatically into the own faucethub.io account.

I think thats enough information for the beginning. The most things on the platform are self explained so just play around with that and don't forget to bring up some information to me here
on the Forum or per message on platform. I am mostly with my administrator account online (cnetwclo-ca) for messaging.

Here is the link for registration.

--------> http://cnet-w.cloudaccess.host/login/ <---------

Greetings Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
compimprove

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:58:53 PM

This is great. I think i will join it now.
MurkaaXX

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:25:26 PM

Great idea I can help you with some ideas because I have some experiences and my english is well . I join the link
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 2282

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:55:40 AM

Great idea I can help you with some ideas because I have some experiences and my english is well . I join the link

No, your English is not "well".  :/

I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to Prayer Messages (PMs).
BitcoinTalk Public Information Project (BPIP)  - BPIP Reports
"Masturbation makes you feel good but doesn't do anything for the person you're thinking of.  Just like prayer."
Pumblebe

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:52:10 AM

Thank you guys Smiley

Feel free to play around a bit, the public chat and the forum is getting more active when more users are coming but i think this gonna take some time.
When you have any idea, just let me know. I try to give a good using expirience when the project is going to be public so don't be shy  Cheesy

Also this platform wants to be a project from users for users Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.