Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:33:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Forecasts like the one on WalletInvestor any good at actual predictions?  (Read 123 times)
zanetti_ro (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:38:49 PM

https://walletinvestor.com/forecast

While I'd be very interested to know what their algorythm is for making these forecasts, at the same time they can't possibly hope to predict anything in the real sense. Thoughts?
vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:35:02 PM

Forecasts are guesses by definition as the dictionary says they are predictions in the future. I don't know about you but that feels like a physic to me, and I don't trust physics, no reason I should trust this "forecast" either.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:47:37 PM

That is why they call it forecast, what I am interested is if they can be right 65% of their picks than I am Ok, even with the improvement in technology sometimes weather forecast still get it wrong but if they can be right 6 or 7 out of 10 then that is a great performance
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: