Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FolleX™ - Social Exchange Token [SET]  (Read 171 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
calem (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 106

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:24:06 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 10:30:25 AM by calem

Thread will be reopened By FolleX themselves in due time

Can an admin please delete this.

"Suppressing bad ideas can be as dangerous as the bad ideas themselves." | One of the greatest ethical and logistical challenges humanity has been forced to face is one that has not changed since the dawn of society itself. The fair and even distribution of wealth and power. Using the Diffusion of Innovations to model a more sensible inflation schedule, [x0z] Zerozed aims to bring stability to the wider market...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
x0n4r

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

xonar: UFO Team and Feathercoin Team member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:35:59 PM

Very nice project!
 Cheesy

andriyana

Activity: 842

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:16:28 PM

hey what this thread is not finished, i see incomplete
where the web links and social media FOLLEX
calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

"Full ANN update when the white paper has been cleared for release. Give it 24 to 48 hours...

Regards,

Calem"

"Suppressing bad ideas can be as dangerous as the bad ideas themselves." | One of the greatest ethical and logistical challenges humanity has been forced to face is one that has not changed since the dawn of society itself. The fair and even distribution of wealth and power. Using the Diffusion of Innovations to model a more sensible inflation schedule, [x0z] Zerozed aims to bring stability to the wider market...
calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:52:46 PM

Just realised there's no certs on follex.io. Not that it super matters but I'll get onto them about it tomorrow.

Things to do today.

- Meeting with Mark : "Oh Hi Mark!"

- Review WP : Get triggered by cryptocurrency spelt as two words

- Prep ANN for WP release : wonder why back hurts so much

- Realise it's somehow been a 20 hour day : Sleep time

calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:55:21 PM

Threw the telegram up if you were interested. Facebook and Slack yet to come. Probs be a bounty for the most experienced and trusted mod to set up and run the discord after the ICO finishes. That is provided the 5M Softcap is reached, otherwise funds will be returned as per the smart contract.

Percayakan

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:56:26 PM

this project looks good, but where is social media and your website page? is this thread not finished yet?
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:58:50 PM

The project seems interesting, but that name in my country gives for many jokes. I will be attentive to your development.
calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:05:29 PM

The project seems interesting, but that name in my country gives for many jokes. I will be attentive to your development.

Oh dear xD

I'll let Mark know but it's already been trade marked :/

Not sure if it can be changed now...

Hiyatus

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/3Hiyatus

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:45:21 PM

i like the concept.
Will keep an eye on this Wink

linkdead13

Activity: 330

0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:51:01 PM

Any plans for a bounty for social media?
calem (OP)

Founder #Zerozed $x0z

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:41:06 PM

Any plans for a bounty for social media?

That is my role within the ICO. There shall be many.

It's all still in the works but I'm always open to suggestions if anyone comes forward with something neat, novel and presentable/functionable. Anything that gets the word or tokens efficiently out there, will be considered.

But please, no spamming with stuff like offers for running a banner in your signature or lame stuff like that which ANYONE can do. I'm not running that sort of bounty program. I really need people to bring quality stuff to the table. You wont just be collecting a bounty. You will be building a rapport with the founders and team for future projects. Meaning, I'll keep you in mind for the next project when or if it comes along.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: