Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NCC] NeuroChain, Implementing AI at the heart of the Blockchain  (Read 22886 times)
NCC_NeuroChain (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:42:49 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2018, 08:53:33 PM by NCC_NeuroChain

Welcome to NeuroChain
The Augmented Distributed Ecosystem!

Implementing AI at the heart of the Blockchain
NeuroChain is Intelligent ecosystem more secure, more reliable and much faster than Blockchain

What is NeuroChain?
NeuroChain is an evolution of the Blockchain that integrates machine learning and AI to drastically improve the performance and capabilities of distributed systems. It’s a technological platform specifically designed to carry collective AI applications.

NeuroChain is the future of Blockchain
NeuroChain’s cutting edge technology is based on years of extensive scientific research.
It relies on 4 key concepts to go above and beyond the regular capabilities of Blockchain.

✔️ It’s powered by INTELLIGENT, ultra-fast, secure and reliable bots
The bots act independently and use machine learning algorithms to get better and better as time goes by.

✔️ It’s an ECOSYSTEM of collective artificial intelligence
The bots work seamlessly together thanks to the Proof of Workflow protocol. The whole network of bots makes up the NeuroChain environment, an ecosystem of connected AI that get more virtuous as it gets used.

✔️ It performs better thanks to a clever DECISION protocol
Instead of relying like Blockchain on Proof of Work – that requires an enormous amount of brute computing power –, NeuroChain uses a Proof of Involvement and Integrity protocol to achieve the best performance from a limited number of bots.

✔️ It’s an OPEN SOURCE initiative
NeuroChain is designed as a base on which to build intelligent applications. The power lies in the community that unites under the NeuroChain banner.

NeuroChain’s strengths
Intelligent Applications: Forget smart contracts, which force you to lay down all the possible outcomes in advance. Think intelligent applications, where AI is now embedded into the contract. NeuroChain’s architecture was designed to carry intelligent applications from the start. The scope of potential intelligent applications is endless.
Reliability: NeuroChain favors quality over quantity, Intelligent bots over brute computer processing.
Incredible Speed: Thousands of times faster than the regular Blockchain.
Security: NeuroChain doesn’t rely on external validation (i.e. mining farms), the consensus comes from within the NeuroChain network.

ICO DETAILS **ICO has ended**
NeuroChain ICO WAS LIVE until the 15th of April, 2018.
Token Price: 1 NCC = 0,10€ (ETH was pegged at a price of 502€ in order to protect our investors from the market fluctuations)
Token Supply: Post-ICO, the circulating supply started at 156,000,000 with over a 4,374,000,000 total supply created.

About us
Based in Paris, France (EU), the NeuroChain project unites experts in their fields – Blockchain, distributed systems, machine learning, big data, security, marketing,… – around a common goal: to make the world a better place by leveraging the power of NeuroChain. Two core members of the NeuroChain team wrote the first extensive French language book on Blockchain back in 2016. NeuroChain relies on cutting-edge innovations in consensus, communication, analysis, distributed abstraction and security. Keeping a very close technological watch is therefore paramount in order to track the latest technological evolutions. Moreover, NeuroChain is designed to be very flexible, allowing for a swift implementation of technological innovations. A NeuroChain prototype is already up and running on GitHub.

Where Things Happen and Where You Can Join Us
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/HxPwABGGdXS3CiICGI0-kQ
Telegram News: https://t.me/NeuroChain_NewsAlerts
Discord: https://discord.gg/GK4VYCz
Medium: https://medium.com/@neurochaintech
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NeurochainICO/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/neurochaintech
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAX-LTc6UXjG_1yanUJdczw?view_as=subscriber
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Neurochain/

Get to Know Us
Blog: https://www.neurochaintech.io/blog-neurochain
Whitepapers:
Technical Whitepaper
Business Whitepaper

Current Circulating Supply: 279,257,833NCC

EXCHANGES:

Huobi:

https://www.huobi.com/en-us/exchange/?s=ncc_btc

https://www.huobi.com/en-us/exchange/?s=NCC_ETH

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:43:11 PM

Hi everyone! Just added NueroChain ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/NueroChain. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Hilde X

Activity: 1344
Merit: 461

The Internet of Trusted Things

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:44:39 PM

Will there be a Bounty? I‘d be up for German translation of ANN and Bounty...  Cheesy

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬     INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
       China Mobile IoT All. | Ind. Internet Cons.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
CoinMenX

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:06:47 AM

reserved for vietnamese translate
cryptokismar

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:21:28 AM

Very intrested in yor project.
I'd like to reserve russian translation.
Waiting for your bounty update.
Please PM me.
NCC_NeuroChain (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:33:20 AM

Very intrested in yor project.
I'd like to reserve russian translation.
Waiting for your bounty update.
Please PM me.

Hi everybody!

To this day we are on private sale. No bounty program for now but our best social active can get in our Whitelist.
For that, you need to register on our website. Also, the best to get in touch with us is to join our Telegram community.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:45:58 PM

An important axis of improvement in the communication layer is the use of Li-Fi protocol for information transportation. This technology based on the light is more secure and present a high level of performance  comparing to Wi-Fi (breach of security).
selfmukti

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:44:28 PM

I want to participate in their ico, I think the project is good. The biggest issue is 5 years of development but Ethereum was created in 2014 and it is still under development. Everything takes time)))
abrole18

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

The idea is grandiose. if you succeed, everything will be just fine. I was interested in your project will read the white paper and wait for the news
Fommas

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:59:23 AM

Hi Devs.
I know you don't have bounty campaign right now...
but if needed, I would like to participate the korean translations:)
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:24:02 AM

The idea is grandiose. if you succeed, everything will be just fine. I was interested in your project will read the white paper and wait for the news
you are right, I agree with your opinion, if the project is successful, everything will be fine. I am also interested in this project and also try to understand this project by reading the white paper.
french_andrey

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

I read them a road map and white paper. I'm impressed, it's a great project. All aspects of this project should be studied more thoroughly. Maybe I'll invest here.
vangocash

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:41:12 AM

I can help with greek translation.
PM me.
Good luck , i will follow and i will be waiting for any bounty program.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:04:55 AM

Interesting idea. I hope you will be able to implement this project. I would have joined the distribution of tokens and the bounty/airdrope. And made a Russian translation. Reserve a job for me if needed
NicolasL161

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

Bounty Manager Connecty.io

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 01:01:05 AM

Guys,

I was very enthusiastic about this project but I didn't catch by the White Paper if you want to create a blockchain or a tangle ?
You speak about blocks and Directed Acyclic Graphs Undecided

I am interested by AI in blockchain but would like more info Smiley

Thx

█████████   CONNECTY.IO   █████████
CONNECTING PEOPLE FOR KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE
AND INNOVATION
Briz234

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:52:31 AM

The latest bans on advertising cryptography and ICO in social networks apparently prevented the project from carrying out a broad campaign of generosity?
psychocryptologist

Activity: 314

Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:37:27 PM

Do you have Bounty Campaign? I'm a youtuber thanks admin

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:56:49 AM

its looks like neurochain have good potential and
its ICO is going great over 250 mil tokens are sold already and still a lot of time left for finish the ico
but i think ico will finish before its end date
i am very interested in this project
smagt7

Activity: 171

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:54:18 PM
Merited by zerrtty (1)

Verdict
NeuroChain is an extremely ambitious project, however, the team has quite the resume of expertise, leadership, and professionalism required for such a task. Even though the roadmap is longer than most ico’s, in which many over promise and under deliver, it appears necessary for an undertaking of this magnitude. If successful, this could be one of the next major advancements of the blockchain.

Risks

The launch of the main net isn’t scheduled until March 2019. In other words, investors can expect a very long business cycle before NCC starts making waves. -2
    Only 15% of tokens are available for purchase. This means a lot of tokens will flood the market in some way, lesseningthe value by increasing the supply. Token n holders can therefore play a huge role in moving token value one way or the other.  –1.5
    The team, similar to most ICOs today, has outside obligations that will detract from full attention to NeuroChain. In fact, it’s a bit concerning that so many people treat ICOs – which are full-fledged businesses – as side projects.-1

Growth Potential
    NeuroChain has a large team with sufficient knowledge and experience capable in all aspects of developing and bringing the project successfully to market. That being said, we need to keep in mind of the team’s outside obligations and whether this will detract from the overall project. +4
    The project is developing new technology that could smart contracts with intelligent applications that can learn dynamically from operations. This is a potential game changer in blockchain and broader IT. +3.5
    NeuroChain management will be vested for five years, which translates to dedication to the long term. +3.5

Disposition
Artificial intelligence and machine learning are a couple of the latest buzzwords many are using in cryptocurrency to garner interest in their projects. However, NeuroChain is actually using the two to create a more advanced blockchain. Investing in an ICO that isn’t promising quick implementation and instead is focusing on quality and the long run can be risky, but also possibly very rewarding. Will NeuroChain succeed and become one of the next big things in the cryptocurrency space? Only time will tell. NeuroChain receives a rating of 6.5 out of 10.

Its  a good score from the hacked.com
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-neurochain-ncc/

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
NicolasL161

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

Bounty Manager Connecty.io

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:11:42 PM

Verdict
NeuroChain is an extremely ambitious project, however, the team has quite the resume of expertise, leadership, and professionalism required for such a task. Even though the roadmap is longer than most ico’s, in which many over promise and under deliver, it appears necessary for an undertaking of this magnitude. If successful, this could be one of the next major advancements of the blockchain.

Risks

The launch of the main net isn’t scheduled until March 2019. In other words, investors can expect a very long business cycle before NCC starts making waves. -2
    Only 15% of tokens are available for purchase. This means a lot of tokens will flood the market in some way, lesseningthe value by increasing the supply. Token n holders can therefore play a huge role in moving token value one way or the other.  –1.5
    The team, similar to most ICOs today, has outside obligations that will detract from full attention to NeuroChain. In fact, it’s a bit concerning that so many people treat ICOs – which are full-fledged businesses – as side projects.-1

Growth Potential
    NeuroChain has a large team with sufficient knowledge and experience capable in all aspects of developing and bringing the project successfully to market. That being said, we need to keep in mind of the team’s outside obligations and whether this will detract from the overall project. +4
    The project is developing new technology that could smart contracts with intelligent applications that can learn dynamically from operations. This is a potential game changer in blockchain and broader IT. +3.5
    NeuroChain management will be vested for five years, which translates to dedication to the long term. +3.5

Disposition
Artificial intelligence and machine learning are a couple of the latest buzzwords many are using in cryptocurrency to garner interest in their projects. However, NeuroChain is actually using the two to create a more advanced blockchain. Investing in an ICO that isn’t promising quick implementation and instead is focusing on quality and the long run can be risky, but also possibly very rewarding. Will NeuroChain succeed and become one of the next big things in the cryptocurrency space? Only time will tell. NeuroChain receives a rating of 6.5 out of 10.

Its  a good score from the hacked.com
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-neurochain-ncc/

I still have a question about the technical part. I've looked the white paper and I've to admit that I don't find it really clear in term of development (will it be a tangle, a token or a blockchain ? in the WP you talk about both of them ...).

If it is possible to talk with a member of the team i will really enjoy it Smiley

Thanks for your time and your reply

Have a nice day !

NL

█████████   CONNECTY.IO   █████████
CONNECTING PEOPLE FOR KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE
AND INNOVATION
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: