Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:48:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NCC] NeuroChain, Implementing AI at the heart of the Blockchain  (Read 22878 times)
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:17:03 AM

Your product is interesting, but the bounty campaign should be started....
It will bring you a lot of new customers.

I agree. The reward and work ratio should be equal for people to really have the steam to do it.
Well, it’s a competition, high rewards will attract many bounty hunters.
But if they don’t really need much, then it’s not necessary to make the rewards.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NCC_NeuroChain (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:41:06 AM

Hopefully there is a bounty for this project😊

Hello!
There is no bounty program for NeuroChain ICO for now.
redhero

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:20:05 PM

I think it is a high poential chain.
psychchetibo

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

Good day  developers! I want to clarify an approximate date of the end of  ICO. Thanx!
Dazdingo

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

Great project!
I am sure that in 2020 we will see the beta version!

GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:37:19 PM

I've seen other projects that deal with it, but not one was as seemingly of a complete solution like this one. Good job team.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

Its really huge that Neurochain has already a business platform available. Its totaly insane for a project to has a working platform in early stage and during ico, i think it’s a very good argument for investors and for the future of the project.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:49:01 PM

After the Termination of the future, I'm afraid of AI .. Will these bots do something with my assets that are not convincing Smiley Well, joking aside, it seems to be a good project Smiley
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:50:36 PM

This is going to be ICO of 2018. Working platform with proven product. Are there any records of profitability of current business model?
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

This is going to be ICO of 2018. Working platform with proven product. Are there any records of profitability of current business model?
I never heard any company in this space to be profitable yet. Right now everybody is burning investor's money.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

I never heard any company in this space to be profitable yet. Right now everybody is burning investor's money.
Agree that ICO investors get hurt a lot.
What are the biggest bonuses given? How much tokens went to the ICO
NeRoX82

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

I’ve been relatively recently into this area. Can you tell me on what wallets it will be possible to store Neurochain tokens after the ICO is over?
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

I’ve been relatively recently into this area. Can you tell me on what wallets it will be possible to store Neurochain tokens after the ICO is over?
In general, you can store them on a platform. But better listen to devs, maybe I’m wrong.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

I think that the popularity of the project will come next year. I will support you guys, you deserve it!
CeNaToP

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

I think that the popularity of the project will come next year. I will support you guys, you deserve it!
The farther they will go into the blockchain and project development, the more people will be attracted. I believe that Neurochain has all the potential to become a widespread platform. They are planning to offer a lot of unconventional and very convenient services that is supposed to make public relations a whole lot better.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:52:50 PM

The farther they will go into the blockchain and project development, the more people will be attracted. I believe that Neurochain has all the potential to become a widespread platform. They are planning to offer a lot of unconventional and very convenient services that is supposed to make public relations a whole lot better.
If they manage to stay on target and the stuff done, then they will need to face up with the competition in this area. I hope they will succeed.
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:31:28 AM

If they manage to stay on target and the stuff done, then they will need to face up with the competition in this area. I hope they will succeed.
Yes, that's right, they won't be alone in this segment. But they have the advantage of an already developing platform with a lot of users so they don't need to build up everything from scratch.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:44:19 AM

Yes, that's right, they won't be alone in this segment. But they have the advantage of an already developing platform with a lot of users so they don't need to build up everything from scratch.
For sure this alone its quite a good reassurance if you are thinking about investing in this project.
The only doubt is if it’s going to be easy enough to use and arrange the connection for both parties.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

For sure this alone its quite a good reassurance if you are thinking about investing in this project.
The only doubt is if it’s going to be easy enough to use and arrange the connection for both parties.

With everything falling into place, Neurochain must do its best to attract more users to the platform, making it much more valuable in the long run.
CeNaToP

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:58:57 AM

With everything falling into place, Neurochain must do its best to attract more users to the platform, making it much more valuable in the long run.
Indeed, they have to do a good marketing campaign to promote their webpage and to attract as many users as they can. That would give them advantage over their competition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: