Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:24:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NCC] NeuroChain, Implementing AI at the heart of the Blockchain  (Read 22886 times)
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:53:14 AM

I hope there will be a progress bar for all the tokens sold on the ICO page because that will be very informative to all stakeholders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:58:20 AM

I think that the popularity of the project will come next year. I will support you guys, you deserve it!
The farther they will go into the blockchain and project development, the more people will be attracted. I believe that Neurochain has all the potential to become a widespread platform. They are planning to offer a lot of unconventional and very convenient services that is supposed to make public relations a whole lot better.
If they manage to stay on target and the stuff done, then they will need to face up with the competition in this area. I hope they will succeed.
Yes, that's right, they won't be alone in this segment. But they have the advantage of an already developing platform with a lot of users so they don't need to build up everything from scratch.
For sure this alone its quite a good reassurance if you are thinking about investing in this project.
The only doubt is if it’s going to be easy enough to use and arrange the connection for both parties.

With everything falling into place, Neurochain must do its best to attract more users to the platform, making it much more valuable in the long run.
Indeed, they have to do a good marketing campaign to promote their webpage and to attract as many users as they can. That would give them advantage over their competition.
Competition will stimulate faster progress, so I think that it can plus in this situation. This project will be valuable in the crypto market soon.
Vurdalakus

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:36:44 AM

I hope there will be a progress bar for all the tokens sold on the ICO page because that will be very informative to all stakeholders.
Just scroll down, there is progress bar. =)
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:42:12 AM

I think that the popularity of the project will come next year. I will support you guys, you deserve it!
The farther they will go into the blockchain and project development, the more people will be attracted. I believe that Neurochain has all the potential to become a widespread platform. They are planning to offer a lot of unconventional and very convenient services that is supposed to make public relations a whole lot better.
If they manage to stay on target and the stuff done, then they will need to face up with the competition in this area. I hope they will succeed.
Yes, that's right, they won't be alone in this segment. But they have the advantage of an already developing platform with a lot of users so they don't need to build up everything from scratch.
For sure this alone its quite a good reassurance if you are thinking about investing in this project.
The only doubt is if it’s going to be easy enough to use and arrange the connection for both parties.

With everything falling into place, Neurochain must do its best to attract more users to the platform, making it much more valuable in the long run.
Indeed, they have to do a good marketing campaign to promote their webpage and to attract as many users as they can. That would give them advantage over their competition.
Competition will stimulate faster progress, so I think that it can plus in this situation. This project will be valuable in the crypto market soon.
If they publish a working product it's highly likely that they could take the lead in this business.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:49:26 AM

Neurochain sounds like a very promising project for this year! I will certainly recommend it to my friends!
Good luck with the ICO guys!
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:00:29 AM

What is your token base? As it’s not ERC20. tell me more about it
GeRa_182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:11:56 PM

After going through Whitepaper and Roadmap project looks quite promising. There was amazing development and announcement for this project! Neurochain offers users a fully operational platform and it's really good idea! Your missions make me feel confident when investing in it.
How much is minimum I can contribute?
Good luck Team!
CeNaToP

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:17:20 PM

Are you going to use your own software for identity authentication or you're planning to buy it somewhere else?
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:23:57 PM

After going through Whitepaper and Roadmap project looks quite promising. There was amazing development and announcement for this project! Neurochain offers users a fully operational platform and it's really good idea! Your missions make me feel confident when investing in it.
How much is minimum I can contribute?
Good luck Team!

I want to know it too, waiting for the team to clarify.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:31:00 PM

Stability of the company is the main thing for investor. And as for me, I’m confused by the fact that Neurochain remains without contingency fund which can be useful in case of force majeure situations. I think that the company should save several million dollars after the sale is over.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

Stability of the company is the main thing for investor. And as for me, I’m confused by the fact that Neurochain remains without contingency fund which can be useful in case of force majeure situations. I think that the company should save several million dollars after the sale is over.
Indeed, it’s difficult to call the company stable if there’s no contingency fund. But why do you think that Neurochain has no fund? =) They have a contingency fund that will be used in certain situations)
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:44:34 PM

Indeed, it’s difficult to call the company stable if there’s no contingency fund. But why do you think that Neurochain has no fund? =) They have a contingency fund that will be used in certain situations)
Is that true? I’ve just haven’t seen this info anywhere for some reason. I’m wondering in which cases the company will use the contingency fund.
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

Is that true? I’ve just haven’t seen this info anywhere for some reason. I’m wondering in which cases the company will use the contingency fund.
Firstly, it’ll be used in case of any force majeure situations. The founders of the company also plan to use the means from the contingency fund to redeem tokens in secondary market in order to balance the situation of fluctuations of Neurochain token rate in the market.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

Good day, forum users. Tell me, are there any bonuses for purchasing tokens?
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:15:17 PM

Good day, forum users. Tell me, are there any bonuses for purchasing tokens?
Yes, and the bonuses are tasty. Purchasing before price increasing can provide high earnings in one-year perspective.
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

When will the ICO end? I can’t find the certain date
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:49:13 AM

When will the ICO end? I can’t find the certain date
ICO will end at April 15 according to the whitepaper.
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:03:30 AM

I’ve read that you have a strong legal basis for your project. Do you plan to conclude agreements with another lawyers?
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:11:31 AM

Hi team. What sum are you planning to spend on conducting a marketing company after the platform is launched?
Vurdalakus

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:20:51 AM

I just want to become a friend and improve the relationship. This project has a real potential. Already developed the MVP. Awesome team. Good community.
Waiting for the product release.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: