Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:59:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NCC] NeuroChain, Implementing AI at the heart of the Blockchain  (Read 22886 times)
Drugser

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:33:50 AM

Roadmap is planned for the 4 years? Well, you definitely know what to do in the immediate future
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:39:50 AM

Roadmap is planned for the 4 years? Well, you definitely know what to do in the immediate future
It will take some time before society will use crypto day by day, for now it’s only for small amount of people who interested with crypto and believe in it. But I swear, soon we will refuse fiat money and will get rid of this worst banks

NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:46:21 AM

It will take some time before society will use crypto day by day, for now it’s only for small amount of people who interested with crypto and believe in it. But I swear, soon we will refuse fiat money and will get rid of this worst banks

Big things just happened this year.
This year is the biggest year for now.
Who knows if in 2019 will be 2 times bigger or 3 times bigger.
That means a lot of news, and more people will come.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:53:26 AM

I do expect the market to climb up to astronomical heights this year.
If you believe all the gospels then it would be a multitrillion dollar market by end of 2018.
This could very well be if you have a look at the past year.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:59:42 AM

If you believe all the gospels then it would be a multitrillion dollar market by end of 2018.

The biggest company in the world didnt hit a trillion $ marketcap yet. Crypto is not a company or buseniss, but I would be suprised if the marketcap would pass them easily. It would be huge news and more fomo if we can say Bitcoin marketcap passed Google marketcap (about 700b)
CeNaToP

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:05:52 AM

The biggest company in the world didnt hit a trillion $ marketcap yet. Crypto is not a company or buseniss, but I would be suprised if the marketcap would pass them easily. It would be huge news and more fomo if we can say Bitcoin marketcap passed Google marketcap (about 700b)
you're comparing one company to millions of people throughout the world participating in crypto. no exactly fair. we will pass the trillion dollar mark in a year or so. more and more people will join.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:11:09 AM

This, 700b is just around the corner. As 2017 was the biggest year for crypto, 2018 will be even bigger, then 2019 will again beat that.
I think Neurochain can be a successful business, if they manage to incentivize enough crowds to use their service. Which means they can not be greedy, but generous instead.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:20:04 AM

I’ve tried to remember which competitors do you have and made the conclusion that you are unique, so the market is yours, you can do whatever you want
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:34:01 AM

It is said that Neurochain can do hundreds and thousands of transactions per second. Very promising considering that their main competitor are bitcoin and ethereum.
Hope this project succeeds!
GeRa_182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:33:16 PM

I’ve tried to remember which competitors do you have and made the conclusion that you are unique, so the market is yours, you can do whatever you want
You are wrong, there are similar projects, I’ve seen one but have forgot its name… Neurochain have bright prospects I agree, but don’t put it on pedestal.
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:39:05 PM

I believe in Neurochain and I’m sure that they will lead the market soon. The innovative idea they presented could change the whole crypto world
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:46:12 PM

Where are Neurochain’s headquarter? Don’t tell me it’s in the Seychelles or Trinidad and Tobago.
GolD ApPlE

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:54:38 PM

Where are Neurochain’s headquarter? Don’t tell me it’s in the Seychelles or Trinidad and Tobago.
What do you have against this countries? Neurochain is legally registred in Paris, France
UlaNov

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:03:36 PM

What do you have against this countries? Neurochain is legally registred in Paris, France
Glad to hear that they are registred in Europe, although most of these “exotic” ICOs are scams
ReXata

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:12:41 PM

Glad to hear that they are registred in Europe, although most of these “exotic” ICOs are scams
Companies registries on this islands because of their laws. Agree that you won’t do an ICO in the USA or China for example =)
GOZIC

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:23:40 PM

You have amazing website! It’s nice to read this. But I found some words about solar energy distribution, tell me how are you going to implement this?
PRAKT!K

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:31:02 PM

I just read their whitepaper. Project seems to be quite interesting at the moment. All the best. I am in for this project.
YGICIQU

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:41:30 PM

Hi, can I see the MVP? Or maybe you will show it to us when ICO will end?
lovepetcute1983

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:15:23 AM

Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
ghosuk

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:13:46 AM

what do you think of the reports that the French (and Germany) finance ministers are against crypto currency and will look to put blocks in place some point this year. As this is a French based ICO/project it’s ability to deliver on an ambitious roadmap may cause them to struggle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: