Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:06:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BitChord - Blockchain-based Platform for Guitar Players |  (Read 657 times)
bitchord (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:07:21 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 10:14:16 AM by bitchord

BITCHORD
GET PAID TO PLAY GUITAR
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:39:34 PM

Hi everyone! Just added BitChord ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/BitChord. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
BelindaMarshall

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

The project is interesting. I like to play the guitar myself. For the sake of interest I will take part in the project)
bitchord (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:10:28 AM

Thank you for your interest! This is a platform by guitar players and enthusiasts for guitar players and enthusiasts, so we're happy to welcome people with similar interests. Let's make a positive change in the sector together  Smiley

Let me now if you guys have any questions regarding the project, development, model, etc.

Cheers,

BITCHORD
GET PAID TO PLAY GUITAR
maryannsoriano1145

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:28:56 AM

projects so interesting,i like  playing guitars although i dont know how but i like guitars,ill be looking forward for this for more info Wink
bitchord (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:37:01 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 12:50:30 PM by bitchord

Thank you for your interest, maryannsoriano1145,

We are excited to announce we just finished putting together the BitChord team and have had a few very high-profile Blockchain Advisors and Guitarists join us. Right now, we are working on the final touches on the Bounty Campaign as well as developing the demo for the platform.

Visit our Facebook and Twitter pages for daily updates on the progress of the project and don't forget to Register for the PreSale to get your tokens at a preferential rate!

We also update the Whitepaper regularly to keep you tuned with everything that's going on.

Cheers,

BITCHORD
GET PAID TO PLAY GUITAR
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:46:11 AM

looks interesting,ill be looking forward for presale,how much is the token?if i just registered it is there a free token for us,thanks
bitchord (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:09:47 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 06:59:59 AM by bitchord

Hi ladozhskiy1995,

Yes! The presale token price will be significantly discounted as a bonus to early adopters. Participants in our Bounty program will be able to earn tokens for FREE by promoting our crowdsale. Right now we're working on:

1. Developing a demo for the platform and mobile app
2. Finalizing the details on the Bounty Program
3. Updating the dates for the PreSale.

We'd like to invite anyone who wants to join the discussion early on to our Telegram Channel!

Cheers,

BITCHORD
GET PAID TO PLAY GUITAR
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

Thank you for your interest! This is a platform by guitar players and enthusiasts for guitar players and enthusiasts, so we're happy to welcome people with similar interests. Let's make a positive change in the sector together  Smiley

Let me now if you guys have any questions regarding the project, development, model, etc.

Cheers,

How are you planning to effectively reach out to guitar players? I can imagine the majority of serious musicians might not be too deeply involved with blockchain and crypto tech. Maybe I am wrong but targeted marketing is needed I feel.
bitchord (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:41:29 PM

That's an excellent point ninjaskip!

Currently, we have concentrated our efforts in the following areas:

1. Having our Content Advisors (musicians with experience and ties in the community) spread the word about BitChord's utility among their network of fellow musicians (who in turn will keep spreading it with theirs and so on).
2. Having our Advisors and Consultants approach large-scale investors, including music equipment retailers, producers and recording agencies who have a large following and can reach many interested guitar players.
3. Negotiating a deal with being featured in Guitar World and Guitar Player with a custom e-blast, page and target advertisements, social media shoutout and feature in their newsletter with a promised reach of their:

Facebook: 1.9 million followers
YouTube: 500,000 subscribers
Weekly email newsletter: 98,000 opt-in subscribers

These 3 components make up our 'target marketing' campaign for the time being (subject to changes, improvements and development). The next stage would be to run the Bounty Campaign, which in itself will contribute to generating publicity with relevant hashtags, content and posts.

Although there is a thread on every popular guitar forum, where users can share for free their backing tracks, lyrics, tabulatures and other original content, we do not plan on registering and approaching them directly as this community is a bit peculiar and you have to thread carefully Smiley We plan on letting BitChord's utility do the talking and show them that there is a way to profit from your content rather than give it away online.

Cheers,

BITCHORD
GET PAID TO PLAY GUITAR
bitchord (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:31:10 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 04:49:59 PM by bitchord

BITCHORD'S EARLY PRESALE LAUNCHES ON APRIL 11, 00:00 GMT
CURRENT TOKEN PRICE - $0.11
LIMITED TO 3 100 000 TOKENS

BITCHORD
GET PAID TO PLAY GUITAR
bitchord (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:42:49 PM

BITCHORD EARLY PRESALE IS NOW LIVE

REGISTER HERE TO PURCHASE TOKENS

BITCHORD
GET PAID TO PLAY GUITAR
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

I'm not a music lover and I do not really know what the payback period of this project will be. It seems to me that this is a rather narrow segment of the market - guitarists. How many guitarists are there ready to pay for the services of this platform?
bitchord (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:56:16 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 08:48:47 AM by bitchord

I'm not a music lover and I do not really know what the payback period of this project will be. It seems to me that this is a rather narrow segment of the market - guitarists. How many guitarists are there ready to pay for the services of this platform?

Hi LoveCryptoAll,

Thank you for your question. The platform will always be FREE for guitar players to use. This is a platform that aims to help guitar players earn money, not spend it. However they can purchase our tokens and spend them on the platform any way they like - for example to purchase guitar lessons from other players or even to tip their favourite player. As far as it being a narrow segment - I advise you to go on youtube and type in "guitar cover" and see how many results you get.  Smiley There are millions of guitar players on every continent on earth and they all want  to be seen and heard. The ones playing at a higher level also want to earn money from their craft. That's precisely what BitChord has set out to help them do.

You - as a potential investor in this project don't have to ever have held a guitar in your hands. Just like people investing in oil rigs have never had to get their hands dirty drilling for oil. If you believe the project has potential - you can invest whatever sum of money you like and after platform implementation and adoption your investment may be worth significantly more. A story often comes to mind about a graphic artist who was hired to paint a mural on the office wall in a tech startup. They offered him cash or some company stock as payment. The artist who knew nothing about the IT industry took the stock and now he doesn't have to worry about painting for a living anymore. The company's name was Facebook. There are many more stories like this one.

We believe that in today's dynamically changing world the only way people can escape the rat race and actually live their life without the constraints of having to be constantly employed is taking calculated risks that may (or may not) pay out. Which startups to invest in is a personal decision everyone has to make for themselves. We - the project creators, have invested our time and money in BitChord because we firmly believe it's what the guitar world badly needs.

Hope I was able to answer your question Smiley

BITCHORD
GET PAID TO PLAY GUITAR
Kyera

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:32:44 AM

i read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project,hope to invest it a little.a lot of potential is here for these project
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:11:17 AM

Hi LoveCryptoAll,

Thank you for your question. The platform will always be FREE for guitar players to use. This is a platform that aims to help guitar players earn money, not spend it. However they can purchase our tokens and spend them on the platform any way they like - for example to purchase guitar lessons from other players or even to tip their favourite player. As far as it being a narrow segment - I advise you to go on youtube and type in "guitar cover" and see how many results you get.  Smiley There are millions of guitar players on every continent on earth and they all want  to be seen and heard. The ones playing at a higher level also want to earn money from their craft. That's precisely what BitChord has set out to help them do.

You - as a potential investor in this project don't have to ever have held a guitar in your hands. Just like people investing in oil rigs have never had to get their hands dirty drilling for oil. If you believe the project has potential - you can invest whatever sum of money you like and after platform implementation and adoption your investment may be worth significantly more. A story often comes to mind about a graphic artist who was hired to paint a mural on the office wall in a tech startup. They offered him cash or some company stock as payment. The artist who knew nothing about the IT industry took the stock and now he doesn't have to worry about painting for a living anymore. The company's name was Facebook. There are many more stories like this one.

We believe that in today's dynamically changing world the only way people can escape the rat race and actually live their life without the constraints of having to be constantly employed is taking calculated risks that may (or may not) pay out. Which startups to invest in is a personal decision everyone has to make for themselves. We - the project creators, have invested our time and money in BitChord because we firmly believe it's what the guitar world badly needs.

Hope I was able to answer your question Smiley

This requires a large number of guitar lovers to participate in, learn from each other and communicate with each other, and can also earn some considerable income on the platform.
love.prettygirlc3

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:37:18 AM

I don't see information about your team. Where can I get this information?
bitchord (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:47:20 AM

I don't see information about your team. Where can I get this information?

Hi there. The information about our team has been posted publicly on our website since day one. Just go to https://bitchord.io/ and click on "Meet The Team". Under each person's name and role on the team there's a link to their personal LinkedIn profile.  Smiley (see screenshot)

BITCHORD
GET PAID TO PLAY GUITAR
bitchord (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 09:22:14 AM

This requires a large number of guitar lovers to participate in, learn from each other and communicate with each other, and can also earn some considerable income on the platform.

We agree. Something similar is already happening on YouTube - however the downside is - guitar players are doing it for free and there are tons of low-quality content that is not filtered in any way. The only one making any money in this situation is YouTube. Guitar players are just submitting their content for the "exposure". With thousands of guitar related clips being uploaded every day - the so called "exposure" is quite limited. Also platform users (aspiring guitarists) who want to learn how to play, have a very hard time learning in a vortex of never-ending content with often poor educational or production quality. That may certainly feel overwhelming to new players. How are they supposed to know what is good and what isn't if they're just starting out?

Our efforts at this time are targeted at bringing the idea to forward-thinking people who can notice the potential of the platform and more importantly the opportunity to create wealth for themselves as an investor in the project. Once the platform is developed and fully functioning guitar players will come to earn, to learn, to be a part of a fundamentally new type of a guitar community. You don't have to be a guitar player or even a music lover for that matter to benefit financially from investing early in the platform.

BITCHORD
GET PAID TO PLAY GUITAR
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

but guitar players should know how to use cryptocurrencies first. also, they need to know that this exists right? Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: