Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 03:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promotion and advertising your ICO of project  (Read 15513 times)
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

I think if the team can attract and gain investor confidence, the results will be good. Teamwork and performance must be creative and have innovative and quality strategies, this is able to achieve successful projects.
Having a real project is managed by the team and the developer well and doing interesting events and presentations. The key to success depends on the team managing the project.
Digitelow

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:40:58 PM

I think if the team can attract and gain investor confidence, the results will be good. Teamwork and performance must be creative and have innovative and quality strategies, this is able to achieve successful projects.
Having a real project is managed by the team and the developer well and doing interesting events and presentations. The key to success depends on the team managing the project.
will never get your service for the simple that you are not good at marketing your offer, why not post everything and your package and your marketing plan, only newbies will do a pm me thing, if you are comfortable with what you are offering then bring it on.
promotion1 (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

Hello . Our advertising agency will help attract investors and popularize your ICO.

At the moment, the most effective and inexpensive services for advertising and promoting your ICO are:

1) TELEGRAM
- Our team will invite in your telegram a chat of real users from any chat of a successful ICO project of your choice, these people are potential investors
- Perform the newsletter in telegram chats ICO
- We will execute the mailing of private messages in telegrams to potential investors

2) BITCOINTALK FORUM
- In our location more than 50 accounts of different ranks, through which we will conduct a simulation of social activity
-With this service your topic on the forum will be on first page 24/7 also you will receive 100+ comments and 1000+ unique views daily.

3) EMAILING
- We will send an email newsletter with information about your project  to more than 800.0000 potential investors

4) START AND CAMPAIGNS IN FACEBOOK / ADWORDS
- Today, advertising is prohibited, but we have the knowledge that helps us get around these bans.

All of the above mentioned types of promotion  you can order at the best price in the market in our advertising service CriptoTrafficMarket

Thank you for taking the time to read
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:31:28 PM

I would advise you to invest in the project specified in my signature and another Swipe - a very promising ICO that has a very large investors.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:30:08 PM

I would advise you to invest in the project specified in my signature and another Swipe - a very promising ICO that has a very large investors.
if any project has good investors and the project collects quite large funds during the company’s ico, this is a really good argument for choosing investments. I always lead by just such arguments.
promotion1 (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:02:55 PM

At the moment, the most effective and inexpensive services for advertising and promoting your ICO are:

1) TELEGRAM
- Our team will invite in your telegram a chat of real users from any chat of a successful ICO project of your choice, these people are potential investors
-  Creating the appearance of activity in your group
We use more than 500 accounts, with a variety of nicknames and names, we write without pauses 24/7, we create thematic dialogues with administrators, other participants of the group and among themselves
- We will execute the mailing of private messages in telegrams to potential investors

2) BITCOINTALK FORUM
- In our location more than 50 accounts of different ranks, through which we will conduct a simulation of social activity
-With this service your topic on the forum will be on first page 24/7 also you will receive 100+ comments and 1000+ unique views daily.

3) EMAILING
- We will send an email newsletter with information about your project  to more than 800.0000 potential investors
- Sending messages on your database

4) START AND CAMPAIGNS IN FACEBOOK / ADWORDS
- Today, advertising is prohibited, but we have the knowledge that helps us get around these bans.

5) Attraction of Investment Funds
-We have addresses of investment funds (more than 500), they invest money in a promising ICO. If one of the funds gets interested in you, you will no longer have to deal with advertising in general. They will invest a lot of money in your ICO.

6) Administration of all social networks and BTT Threads

We create an investment offer and send it to the funds with the next communication with representatives of Funds, agreements on meetings and so on up to investing.

All of the above mentioned types of promotion  you can order at the best price in the market in our advertising service CriptoTrafficMarket

Thank  for taking the time to read

Best Regards, CTM Team

USEFUL LINKS

SUPPORT EMAIL : cryptotrafficmarket@gmail.com
SUPPORT TELEGRAM : @ctm_agency_support
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: