Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:12:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN FOREX EXCHANGE FOR INDEPENDENCE FROM ANY CURRENCIES  (Read 947 times)
Christian Pezza (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2011, 06:19:53 PM

Hello, I like to make a point where if you don't notice one of the POWER of BTC is the way to move money around also from different Currencies

I don't see very active way to create a exchange between other nations we have to develop more FOREX EXCHANGE. The big advantage of BTC is there is not centralization mean on all the globe! We have to make more accessible for all countrys to make possible we create BTC INDEPENDENCE!

http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/ showing us how many potential exchange there is but if u notice they are not accessible!

One of the major problems I think is the difficulty of accessing the money from the local currencies to BitCoin!

Many time I also reading in our own USD transaction we still talk how we can move the money around where actually we could use BTC tight away at the current daily value! But the problem is have $$ ready on the exchange account to be converted right away in BTC and convert back to $!

All right this was on my head from a wile and I felt to share and see what stick in the wall Wink

thank you for reading Smiley

If you like this tread consider to donate some to https://bitcointalk.org/donate.html
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Forexgdp20

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 08:34:52 AM

I think the problem of converting BTC to local currency has been solved. Sell bitcoin on a cryptocurrency exchange, such as Coinbase or Kraken. This is the easiest method if you want to sell bitcoin and withdraw the resulting cash directly to a bank account. To make sure brokers do not break money laundering laws, you will need to withdraw to the same bank account that you deposited with. It’s simple, easy and secure, but it’s not the fastest method. For the U.S., the average time for money to reach your account is about 4-6 days but it varies by country. Any associated fees also depend on the country that your bank is located in. Coinbase https://www.forexgdp.com/is the most popular broker exchange for buying and selling bitcoin. They process more bitcoin transactions than any other broker and have a massive customer base of 13 million.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 09:10:35 AM

I don't understand you point, BTC is global trader 24x7 , follow the sun rule. So it is already independent, psuedo anonymous, if exchanges are not supporting your currency then used USD to pegged your money, simply as that. You can even trade it P2P through localbitcoins. I'm lucky that we have exchanges that convert it automatically to local fiat, but I don't see any problems though if you put it in USD and later exchange it to your local currency.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 07:54:52 AM

I don't understand you point, BTC is global trader 24x7 , follow the sun rule. So it is already independent, psuedo anonymous, if exchanges are not supporting your currency then used USD to pegged your money, simply as that. You can even trade it P2P through localbitcoins. I'm lucky that we have exchanges that convert it automatically to local fiat, but I don't see any problems though if you put it in USD and later exchange it to your local currency.
Sad but it is actually happening. because a lot of people feel like they are cut off at the knees. Seems every time you find a way to make a living. The government comes in and changes the laws , raise taxes, limit technology and other things to keep us out from success.😩

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2020, 10:17:50 AM

Sad but it is actually happening. because a lot of people feel like they are cut off at the knees. Seems every time you find a way to make a living. The government comes in and changes the laws , raise taxes, limit technology and other things to keep us out from success.😩
Some country may strict just like what OP mentioned.
But for me, there will be always a solution. There are some lot of alternatives to sell or buy your Bitcoins, just like doing it for some peer to peer transaction. That's why Bitcoin like that, no one can control Bitcoin. A lot of people also telling that government or banks are extremely afraid on Bitcoin because owning of Bitcoin is like you already have a bank in your own wallet or pocket.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██