Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Global Warming Real?  (Read 2774 times)
Luqueasaur

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 11:05:19 PM

I see loads of your opinions in there^^

Well, what else would you expect someone in a discussion to do? NOT to express a point of view?

But since you like picking on someone for simply stating what an article of the popular Wikipedia encyclopedia says,

That sentence is either a. ignorant (as in, you didn't even read what I wrote) or b. downright malicious (as in, you're blatantly exaggerating our interactions to garner sympathy and put yourself in the high ground) because not only I have apologized for asking you'd be a troll after you claim something preposterous (which is an immature stretch to claim this is "picking on someone") but I also pointed out the flaws in your arguments. Stop playing the victim, you're too old for this type of behaviour.

This is a good way to get some posts in. Talk all day long about if there is any fake news around or not, re-define all kinds of stuff we are talking about, and make it all sound like you are saying something. More words. More posts. Great. That's what we are here for. A forum, right?

I find curious how you're implying I'm spamming... while your current post adds nothing to the discussion. Besides being a bit of an ass.

And no, we're not headed towards global cooling (something I have evidenced before) and much less to an Ice Age. To claim there is a possibility of Ice Age only points your lack of familiarity with basic concepts of geological-climatic trends given we're in an INTERGLACIAL PERIOD and we'll remain on it for a long while. (Or maybe I'm the fool here and you have substantial evidence pointing otherwise. If that's the case, by all means present it.)

Bottom line: if you're gonna keep avoiding discussing the subject and resort to these sleazy techniques, decker, then you can consider our discussion over.

And Spendulus, if you're reading this, I'll address your points in the short future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 12:25:15 AM

I see loads of your opinions in there^^

Well, what else would you expect someone in a discussion to do? NOT to express a point of view?

But since you like picking on someone for simply stating what an article of the popular Wikipedia encyclopedia says,

That sentence is either a. ignorant (as in, you didn't even read what I wrote) or b. downright malicious (as in, you're blatantly exaggerating our interactions to garner sympathy and put yourself in the high ground) because not only I have apologized for asking you'd be a troll after you claim something preposterous (which is an immature stretch to claim this is "picking on someone") but I also pointed out the flaws in your arguments. Stop playing the victim, you're too old for this type of behaviour.

This is a good way to get some posts in. Talk all day long about if there is any fake news around or not, re-define all kinds of stuff we are talking about, and make it all sound like you are saying something. More words. More posts. Great. That's what we are here for. A forum, right?

I find curious how you're implying I'm spamming... while your current post adds nothing to the discussion. Besides being a bit of an ass.

And no, we're not headed towards global cooling (something I have evidenced before) and much less to an Ice Age. To claim there is a possibility of Ice Age only points your lack of familiarity with basic concepts of geological-climatic trends given we're in an INTERGLACIAL PERIOD and we'll remain on it for a long while. (Or maybe I'm the fool here and you have substantial evidence pointing otherwise. If that's the case, by all means present it.)

Bottom line: if you're gonna keep avoiding discussing the subject and resort to these sleazy techniques, decker, then you can consider our discussion over.

And Spendulus, if you're reading this, I'll address your points in the short future.

I don't need to do any discussing. You answered it all. After all, you don't seem to like the fact of reduction of global warming enough to stay on the topic of it. Rather, you seem to enjoy continuously rampaging about the fact that other people think differently than you. But... I'm glad you are having fun. Without fun, global cooling will become awful frigid... even with all the volcanoes going off.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: