Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CAST XMR VEGA] MINING MONITOR SCRIPT  (Read 178 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoSegovia (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:13:34 PM

Dear fellow miners,

As many of you likely are, I became frustrated with mining software which loses performance after several hours of execution.
During the course of many sleepless nights, i've developed a handy script in Windows Powershell which monitors CAST XMR_VEGA in real time and takes appropriate action when it under performs according to user defined criteria.

In a nutshell, the script does the following:

1. Monitors CAST XMR VEGA in real time based on log output
2. If the hash rate drops below [user defined parameter] or no new shares are found within [use defined parameter] seconds:
    2.1 Finds and kills the CAST XMR VEGA process
    2.2 Relaunches CAST XMR VEGA
    2.3 Closes and then relaunches [monitoring script]
3. All log output is saved to a file for later viewing

Should you be keen to acquire a copy of my script to use and modify as it pleases you, kindly send me a private message to get in touch.
I humbly request a donation of $50 per rig / computer, payable in ETN as compensation for my late nights. As an added incentive, I am wiling to offer advice and technical support (within reason) to get you up and running.

Kindly note that i am not a professional software developer and there are many of you who could likely do a bang up job, but oh golly ... the darn script works well !

See screenshot here:
https://ibb.co/cD6VCc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: