Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best place to promote a bounty program  (Read 717 times)
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:17:25 PM

Any suggestions on how to successfully promote a bounty program?

Well, I think this forum is the best place to promote the bounty program, you can diversify the bounty campaigns and making the reward high and attractive, the members will participate and doing perfectly this marketing job. The social media platforms are also a good place to advertise the bounty campaigns.
bharatgandass

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

For Bounty manager - t.me/bharatgandass

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

Hire a bounty manager and promote your bounty on bitcointalk . In Bounty thread area.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:01:13 PM

I think in Twitter and Facebook you can also add a Linked In, as it is a foreign network and is very popular around the world.
enlightened

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

Time has shown that the best option is popular social networks. If you make good useful messages, attract people with quality content, the project will thank you with a certain payment. To attract more people, specify more specific conditions of appointment and what rewards! You need to work hard for the benefit of the project, which you liked and then you both get a good profit.
noxlord93

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:05:50 PM

I am engaged in social programs facebook and twitter, writing of author's articles and reposts ... So far I have not earned much, but I want to expand the spectrum of action
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

The largest payments can be obtained there, where few participants are registered .. I think this is the Youtube campaign and the writing of articles

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:47:04 PM

I think that a good bounty pool will help attract a large number of bounty hunters. We must try to focus on the translation campaign and the company in social networks.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

I think that a good bounty pool will help attract a large number of bounty hunters. We must try to focus on the translation campaign and the company in social networks.
yes really. if calculated then nowadays a lot of media campaigns are varied and targeting various segment market. bounty is one of the best ways because it will attract more and more people to follow the project. different when we provide promotion with other mass media then I think it is less effective. a thing related to digital must necessarily be promoted to someone who understands it and is close to digitizing.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:59:51 PM

The largest payments can be obtained there, where few participants are registered .. I think this is the Youtube campaign and the writing of articles

am agree with you, just not many people on instagram bounty compagin, but there are not many such companies

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

the best way to promote a bounty program is in the medium of the bitcointalk forum because you will really hit the market, if you promote it to social media there is a low percentage that the people see the post is a a market of crypto world.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:35:40 AM

The best place to promote a bounty program is in the social media like Twitter and Facebook but you can promote it also by doing some blog article for the bounty. You can also promote it in the groups in your messager that allows you to post a link some of the groups in the messenger do not allow you to post a link in that thread some groups do not want a spam that is why they do not allow you to put some link in that group page if it allows you to put you can promote it there.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:02:43 AM

You can using social media to promote it and create article about your projects in some websites such as medium, steemit, reddit and ICO listing sites.
iamsk

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:30:08 AM

Best way to promote any bounty then you can use social media like facebook, twitter and youtube these are the best connecting platform as billions of users are currently active on these platforms and influence rate is too high so I suggest choose these platform to promote any bounty.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

the best to be advertised or promoting the Bounty program are social media. because many people use social media like reddit, twitter, facebook, instagram and youtube. Youtube is great help because it's attractive when youtube in my opinion .. thank you.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:51:22 AM

Quote from: SmartLittleMachine 0=topic=3000571.msg30854442#msg30854442 date=1519327269
the best place to promote a bounty program are in social media sites cause this sites has the most people, facebook and twitter are in the most visited sites.
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:01:55 AM

Most ideal approach to advance any bounty then you can use social medias like facebook, twitter,linkndln,reddit and youtube etc these are the best interfacing stage as most of people are active  on these stages and so I propose pick these stage to promote any bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: