Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:32:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN EXCHANGE 24/7 | Bitcoin for Wiretransfer, WU, MoneyGram, Payer | ESCROW  (Read 163 times)
Chiro1 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:45:13 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 09:56:15 PM by Chiro1

Bitcoin exchange service 24/7. Buy or Sell your bitcoins easy and safe using USD/EUR with International wire transfer (SWIFT) , westernunion,  moneygram or payeer.

All the transactions are made using ESCROW on LocalBitcoins. The terms are talked here before starting the trade , and during the trade in the message chat on localbitcoins site so if you are searching to make a scam please dont't waste your time.

To start a trade you will need to verify your LB account with your id.

We will agree on the amount you will get because there are fees will deduct.

The fees for the service are between 5%-8% depending on the ordered amount but i wont do less than 5$.

All the extra fees related to the payment option you chose are suported by you.

Escrow service is paid by myself and remains activated up to the end of the trade.

WESTERN UNION

-Please send the payment by Western Union, AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT, I do not accept delayed payments.
-Payment must be made in cash at the western union agent's counter USD or EUR - no card, no online payment.
-The amount has to be the same as the trade.
-Please write my name correctly! Check twice!!
-All fees must be paid by you.
-Don't open a trade if you cannot manage to pay in 2 hours.
-After you made the payment i need a complete clear photo with the receipt , the total amount and the  MTCN code
-I will release the bitcoin immediately after receiving the payment. Normaly takes me around 90 min to confirm the payment. If you follow the instruction we will have a smoth transaction with no troubles.
-You will recive the recipient details trough the message window on LB after you open the trade.

INTERNATIONAL WIRE TRANSFER (SWIFT)

-Let me know the curency you want to use USD or EUR.
-When you place a buy order my Bitcoins are held for you in Local Bitcoins escrow service and my bank account details are sent to you.
-Your name at localbitcoins has to be the same as the name of your bank account.
-This kind of exchange is only for private persons with their own private bank account. Transfers from third party accounts, hacked accounts and firm accounts are not accepted.
-When you will send me a payment from a third person, I have to send you money back and the fees will be deducted for the repayment from the amount.
-You should be prepared to make the payment within 90/120 minutes of starting a trade and then mark the payment as paid and send me evidence of payment.
-I will release your Bitcoins as soon as I get your payment.
-Please make sure to send enough money to cover all transfer fees, I will not release the Bitcoins untill full amount as been paid.
-You will recive the recipient details trough the message window on LB after you open the trade.

PAYEER

-Please make request only when you can complete the payment
-Payment can be made in usd or eur.
-Payeer is instant so i will release the bitcoins when i see the negociated amount in my account
-The fee is on you, please make payment with exact amount.
-If you do not have a payeer wallet please register. Its very easy.
--You will recive the recipient details trough the message window on LB after you open the trade.

MONEYGRAM

-Please send the payment, AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT, I do not accept delayed payments.
-Payment must be made in cash at the western union agent's counter USD or EUR - no card, no online payment.
-The amount has to be the same as the trade.
-Please write my name correctly! Check twice!!
-All fees must be paid by you.
-Don't open a trade if you cannot manage to pay in 2 hours.
-I will need the Reference Number, your full name amount and the country from where you sent the money in order to pick it up.

The Min-Max tradable amounts are 100-600 USD/EUR. If you want larger amount the process can be repeated several times.

For trusted customers the limits can be raised.

PM for other questions and details.
My PM are limited since i am a new member

You can contact me on whatsapp 0040746880330

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chiro1 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:59:30 AM

Service available
Chiro1 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:51:43 AM

UP
Chiro1 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:59:11 PM

UP
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:50:44 AM

Don't hire this indivual without the use of an escrow, don't be desperate or attracted by dream deals.
Always protect both parties.
Traderpolo212

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:58:37 AM

Don't hire this indivual without the use of an escrow, don't be desperate or attracted by dream deals.
he says he accepts localbitcoin as escrow I do not see anything wrong with that
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:06:52 AM

he says he accepts localbitcoin as escrow I do not see anything wrong with that

Think about it.
Newbie account talking about accepting trusted escrow from LBC  and he has account with +50 feedbacks which are sold on the forum and somehow trick buyers to make them send first, is just a heads up.
Many people unrelated to the crypto is looking to adquire BTC or altcoins daily, hundreds if not thousands accounts are create daily and regular internet users aren't aware of how easly scammers take advatanges of us.
Chiro1 (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:28:47 PM

Where do you see account with 50+ feedback? Exactly i am a newbie here since its a new account. This doesent mean i want to scam somebody. I am just trying to start something and like a said, only ESCROW. So stop making fud here.
Chiro1 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:42:26 PM

Service available
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: