ok I may be very interested in this... am located in the UK so just to confirm will be 0.14BTC per device....
Have a number of people I need to ask about for this price.. but any discount for say taking 20+ off ur hands?? or 50+ etc?
Many thanks
FuzzyBear
That's correct, including VAT. So if you're VAT registered then its cheaper for you. If you take a large chunk then there may be SOME discount, but its not going to be huge as they're small items anyway.
Cool thanks for the fast reply, unfortunately no I am not VAT registered so can';t claim that back.
Ok am posting in the GB thread I am running and will let you know numbers in the next day or two... deadline for my GB was supposed to be 30th september for placing the order just to let you now so I should be in contact arround that time if I have confirmed order to place... I will be in contact more though i'm sure

FuzzyBear