Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Best ICO Spreadsheets 2018 - Let's share our best hidden gems !  (Read 1120 times)
Irving_Bobby (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:51:32 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 10:59:49 AM by Irving_Bobby
Merited by penig (1)

UPDATE : Tom H. is making a group with a rewarding contest : www.jointhecourt.com

Hello,  

Here my top 5 ICO Spreadsheet, I really want to have your reviews about those, and share yours if you have better picks  Grin

#1 Tom H. - The Court  : A brand new spreadsheet that I discovered on twitter, I love the way things are displayed, and his opinions are very useful too.

Has a public group : N.A
Has a private group : YES - You can join it on his spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fhcTARkcktbagokKCwu_tdVHBYWj_wFIh90qo0ek1vE/

#2 Diddycarter ICO  :  His toughts are very useful and help me a lot in decision. He always find good hidden gems before other spreadsheet.

Has a public group : YES - You can find it on his spreadsheet.
Has a private group : N.A

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I3SCazxzVBlo5gBwEvXPOg55HUqd3i8q688tHDa5p3A

#3 Sergio : Very good and accurate spreadsheet with a lot of content updated - French Community

Has a public group : YES - You can find it on his youtube channel.
Has a private group : YES - You can find it on his youtube channel

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ZA-_vwhfQSk6gWbl-_TkO3jYHZHeEFFw1uZfMWvYKs

#4 Lend0x : It could be the best IMO, very accurate and constantly updated. Opinions on his decision are missing (which I really care about).

Has a public group : YES - You can find it on his spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vScEz0nAEoBr9a7aJ5qKEsdIzORuycAzWjDpSwCa-jHnNLpyXyrzwv2_1l69gfLEutLIY4XVLmQklMV/pubhtml#

#5 TheGobOne : Was the best, but now that he is doing pools, in my opinion, his spreadsheet is more used to shill and he is less impartial (but still good if you do your own research).

Has a private group : YES but closed.

thegobone.com/spreadsheet

Don't hesitate to check on those spreadsheets and to apply/get into their public or private group, they share more information about ICOs inside  Wink

Cheers !!  Grin Waiting for your best picks !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Irving_Bobby (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

Yggdrash is displayed 3 times (on Diddy, Tom.H and Lend0x), I think this ICO will be very bullish !!

What do you think ?
residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:02:24 PM

I think at this moment I've chosen atcoin or an ico that menrut I very potential for the future that is

SAPIEN (SPN)
ERISTICA (ERT)
SERENITY FINANCIAL (SRNT)
YUPIE (YUP)

but I do not know for sure all the ico I follow have a very high potential but I have a feeling that altcoin can change my life someday in the future.
pinecone24

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:56:17 PM

ENKIDU
SAPIEN
METRONOME
NEX

Top four ICOs for the month of March.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

Good that we are having more educated in our choice of ICO investing, but my take here is that soon, there won't be need for spreadsheet like this because most of the good ICOs sell out in private sale and only few enters the pre-sale level and since it is becoming more expensive to conduct KYC some would just opt for private sale only
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:54:54 PM

You mean you guys dont throw a dart at a list?  Cool
Irving_Bobby (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

Good that we are having more educated in our choice of ICO investing, but my take here is that soon, there won't be need for spreadsheet like this because most of the good ICOs sell out in private sale and only few enters the pre-sale level and since it is becoming more expensive to conduct KYC some would just opt for private sale only

Yes you are completely right about private sales, ICO are selling out so fast, and so many pools.  Those spreadsheets that I shared has some public and private groups that help to invest in private sale  Wink
Irving_Bobby (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:36:27 PM

You mean you guys dont throw a dart at a list?  Cool

Haha I am waiting for some reviews
penig

Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

BTW, you repeated the 2nd link for the "Sergio".  This is great resource, i've only been recently aware people publish their research, and helpful to see them together.
Haley craft

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:42:24 PM

I suggest you add CARDSTACK, which is an excellent ICO project, which is crowdfunded on bitcoinsuisse webside
and the code for this project is all open source.

meikelcoin

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

https://fidelium.io/

Fidelium ICO : World’s First Cross-Exchange Trading Platform  Wink
Soft Cap = 38,000,000 FID
Hard Cap = 150,000,000 FID

and today 40% Bonus. Soft Cap ist ready . there will be a lot of profit if you buy today with 40% bonus
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:52:35 PM

Hello,  

Here my top 5 ICO Spreadsheet, I really want to have your reviews about those, and share yours if you have better picks  Grin

#1 Diddycarter ICO  : The best spreadsheet in my opinion: His toughts are very useful and help me a lot in decision. He always find good hidden gems before other spreadsheet.

Has a public group : YES - You can find it on his spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I3SCazxzVBlo5gBwEvXPOg55HUqd3i8q688tHDa5p3A

#2 Tom H. - The Court  : A brand new spreadsheet that I discovered on twitter, I love the way things are displayed, and his opinions are very useful too.

Has a private group : YES - You can join it on his spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fhcTARkcktbagokKCwu_tdVHBYWj_wFIh90qo0ek1vE/

#3 Sergio : Very good and accurate spreadsheet with a lot of content updated - French Community

Has a public group : YES - You can find it on his youtube channel.
Has a private group : YES - You can find it on his youtube channel

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ZA-_vwhfQSk6gWbl-_TkO3jYHZHeEFFw1uZfMWvYKs

#4 Lend0x : It could be the best IMO, very accurate and constantly updated. Opinions on his decision are missing (which I really care about).

Has a public group : YES - You can find it on his spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vScEz0nAEoBr9a7aJ5qKEsdIzORuycAzWjDpSwCa-jHnNLpyXyrzwv2_1l69gfLEutLIY4XVLmQklMV/pubhtml#

#5 TheGobOne : Was the best, but now that he is doing pools, in my opinion, his spreadsheet is more used to shill and he is less impartial (but still good if you do your own research).

Has a private group : YES but closed.

thegobone.com/spreadsheet

Don't hesitate to check on those spreadsheets and to apply/get into their public or private group, they share more information about ICOs inside  Wink

Cheers !!  Grin Waiting for your best picks !

Good find! Thanks for sharing. I didn't know some of these so they should be definitely helpful.
Irving_Bobby (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:45:24 PM

I suggest you add CARDSTACK, which is an excellent ICO project, which is crowdfunded on bitcoinsuisse webside
and the code for this project is all open source.

They are going to sell everything on private and presale :/ no ?
sycaburatan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

I think at this moment I've chosen atcoin or an ico that menrut I very potential for the future that is

SAPIEN (SPN)
ERISTICA (ERT)
SERENITY FINANCIAL (SRNT)
YUPIE (YUP)

but I do not know for sure all the ico I follow have a very high potential but I have a feeling that altcoin can change my life someday in the future.
I have heard that SPN was a scam,the boutny manager didnt pay the right stakes for the bounty hunters and most of these boutny hunters are blaming the bad management these ICO has,in telegram i have seen a lot of bounty hunters are fucked up by this campaign,they didnt receive the promised stakes by the team,so i wont be joining SAPIEN.

Irving_Bobby (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:16:53 PM

What do you think about Yggdrash ?
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:26:04 PM

Thanks for sharing your ico spreadsheets, Ian Belina also publish his ico rating spreadsheets and he has a huge following and his rated icos usually perform well, so do have a look at that.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Shedev

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:27:45 PM

Blue Whale - first ICO on ICON platform is good for investing
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:56:07 PM

Thanks for sharing, there are some that I didn't know. I always inform myself and investigate the projects I'm thinking about investing in, and based on that I make my decision. But these spreadsheet are very useful to contrast my opinion or if I missed some detail. And they also help me to know some new ICO that I had not heard about.

Other spreadsheets that I consult are that of Ian balina (although I think author has decided to offline his spreadsheet) and that of Mandys:

Ian Balina - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvCCS6lwEH9nOa8KwQGTVhtQ3VXPzed3rXUqksDQkT0/htmlview?sle=true#

Mandys - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MjhiUslFV9bnKSWG7ElCA11B2xxFEbJRzMZ7wmhJrTE/edit#gid=303074765
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:41:29 PM

Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:48:31 AM

Thanks for all the information, it is useful to know more about some projects. Before investing in a project I like to know many opinions, independently of my own research.

The compilation is useful Wink.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: