Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:53:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: D70, N5, N6 - btc?  (Read 1101 times)
just a man (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
January 27, 2011, 08:58:24 AM

Thinking of selling of some old gadge to raise btc, anyone interested?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
just a man (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2011, 12:59:55 PM

Perhaps I should elaborate...

D70 is a Nikon Digital SLR camera, in good condition but I would be selling it without the lens, bitcoin's great but a Nikon lens is a Nikon lens.Cheesy

If anyone is interested, that's not to say I could't be persuaded to change my mind though.

The N6 and N5 are two solid Nokia mobile phones. Both of which are in good condition as I always get a protective case for my phones and avoid throwing them in pools, I treat them very well. I was going to ebay them as I'm now on a N8 contract, but why ebay and blow the money on booze an women if I can add to my modest pile of bitcoins instead.Smiley

On a related note, anyone can recommend a good bitcoin escrow service for stuff-selling like this?

Anonymous

January 27, 2011, 02:03:34 PM

50 BTC for the N5?
just a man (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2011, 05:48:23 PM

lol Grin

My mistake, I meant Nokia: N95 and N96.

[grumble] stupid nokia and their stupid non-consecutive naming system. [/grumble.]

just a man (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2011, 06:29:27 PM

A good site that I (and many others) would recommend to sell these on would be biddingpond.com. Its basically what eBay is for Bitcoin users. They have some nice features on their for both sellers and buyers, and even though my auction didn't sell, 99% of the other ones do sell. I HIGHLY recommend it, as (as far as I know) it's the only Bitcoin auction site right now, and the only site where you can sell your stuff for Bitcoins. Anyway, see how you like it, but I think all of it's users are happy with the site. 

thanks talkinrock, will check it out.Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: