Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:15:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin help out of school youth...  (Read 1796 times)
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:53:16 AM

Yes of course, bitcoin is great help to those out of school youth, the jobless and stay at home moms who wants to earn extra income. Like my brother, who is an out of school youth, he works in a signature campaign, no credentials needed, just the time and effort, he can now support himself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elips1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:54:56 AM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
,,,Actually, a lot of students graduated through the benifits from bitcoin and some other students did not finish their studies, because of a common reasons like, getting married early, lack of finanacial, vices and many more. So, bitcoin is not the cause of these reasons.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:27:16 AM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
Depends upon an individual. Bitcoin is a good source  of income, Bitcoin is good but if you have passion to finish your studies through bitcoin then this is the opportunity to earn and to become responsible while being a student at the same time.
Berfikirlah

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

the question is very good, I as a student is very helpful with the bitcoin because since I know my bitcoin so pay my own school and I can lighten the burden of my parents.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

For me yes Bitcoin can help out the youth to finish their studies in terms of saving money and valuing all their expenses because once they earn in bitcoin they will think also of how they will use their own money.
they will realize that much better if they will invest their money in their own study.

Do not ask them to learn how to earn money because of this. they love to learn not to make a profit. Because of that obligation. To bring them to school, how do you say they will learn to manage their money?
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:43:49 PM

For me, yes bitcoin is helping out of school youth like me. I don’t have a permanent job or source of income because I’m still a student I all have is a part-time job and bitcoin is helping me a lot in my financials. Even bitcoin’s amount is fluctuating too much I can still earn extra money that I use to buy the things that I need, use to pay the bills and also into my daily expenses and it is a big help into my family especially right now.  Smiley
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:31:35 PM

Bitcoin helping every people no matter which work they do. Bitcoin also help school youth in various way. School youth are mainly teenagers and many of them are coming from middle class family. So they choose Bitcoin as a part time job Because it is easy to use and understandable according to their school knowledge. Bitcoin help them to pay their school fees. Also help them in all money related problems. Bitcoin not only help them in the case of money but also teach them about virtual currency related uses in the economic society. Which will be useful in their future.  Wink
decano

Activity: 316

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:04:16 PM

Well let us just hope that bitcoin will forever be a way to earn income.  But seriously, bitcoin gives light to people who are in need of financial help.  I know many students who are still determined to finish their studies.
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:08:28 PM

Education are important but we can litteraly giving them a such enomourus money and  i think some bussiness education is better but just giving them a money managment so they can wisely using their money

tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:42:03 AM

Yes,bitcoin will be a great help to the out of school youth if they have even a small knowledge about bitcoin,joining signature or bounties can help them  to continue their studies.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:02:56 AM

Yes bitcoin really helps school youth today. They make bitcoin as a supplier of their school needs. Bitcoin as for their scholarship. It's really a big help for the students in our place.
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:23:15 AM

I think Bitcoin can help school children to complete their studies.
Earnings from Bitcoin will give money to them, and they can pay the school fees independently.
But I think there is a side that I will be afraid of when schoolchildren are happy to get Bitcoin and they are not interested in school anymore and decide to look for Bitcoin.
Though School is the most important thing in their life.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:27:11 AM

As you state in your on words it is not possible to know, some students will learn the value of money by working hard to get bitcoin and even using that bitcoin in order to pay for their studies but there will be other students that will get to the opposite conclusion and instead will dedicate all their time to try to earn bitcoin forgetting about their studies, in my opinion it is better to let people get their education first and then try to earn bitcoin because if they fail to earn bitcoin at least they still have their education just in case.
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:56:53 AM

I also agree with that bitcoin can help some out of school youth, just like my friend who stop studying his 4th year of his collage before he didn't know bitcoin yet. It is hard to find a job that accept a student that's why he stop. But since he find out bitcoin he is supporting now his collage with it. And I think that bitcoin is a big thing to every out of school youth kid.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:02:34 AM

Yes. I think bitcoin can help youth especially those who are already out of school. A friend of mine graduated college at the age of 25 with the help of bitcoin. Instead of fooling around when he was out of school, he doesn't quit on finding ways to earn money until he was able to discover bitcoin. He earned money through bounties and he's an active trader now. Bitcoin changed his life and it can also happen to others. He also introduced bitcoin to me and I will be forever grateful on what he has done.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:25:40 AM

People, who work with the crypto currency, with each month become more experienced, it is increasingly difficult to make money. I'm afraid that, in this situation, schoolchildren will lose more money than they earn.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:49:28 AM

Bitcoin is good and it can help out school youth and it is good for every one and in this way bitcoin is growing in the world and it is helpful for every one in the world and through many ways bitcoin is good to every one and it is the good way for traders to trade these coins in the market and now a days the educated community is using bitcoin for many reasons all the features of bitcoin is good for me.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:21:18 AM

Bitcoin is good and it can help out school youth and it is good for every one and in this way bitcoin is growing in the world and it is helpful for every one in the world and through many ways bitcoin is good to every one and it is the good way for traders to trade these coins in the market and now a days the educated community is using bitcoin for many reasons all the features of bitcoin is good for me.
If this youth are properly expose and educated about bitcoin then this youth have a chance to improve their life through participation of bounty programme of bitcoin where in they will work for that certain project and get paid by tokens.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:41:07 PM

It would be beneficial for the school youth if they are responsible and educated enough about bitcoin. They should know how to handle the coming income unto them, of course they are not mature enough to handle such amount of money that thry receive through bitcoin, if they are wise and smart enough I think this would help them to use it in a good use. They can also be helpful someday in their community if they are well trained in using bitcoin. Again it is just a matter of proper education and responsibility.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
clarky

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

Definitely! It do assist out of school youth due to the fact the traditional reason from what it can't instruction is pecuniary insufficiency. If he pleasure lie capable to attain bitcoin since that would stay a sizeable assist after them according to find returned to school. I agree with between it court of justice alone, at that place are students that are incomes bitcoin yet altcoin or makes use of such in conformity with finance theirs studies. May that stay earning bitcoin then fiat, as soon as a person is willing to education afterward she perform discover a path namely long so it is no longer via unlawful means.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: