Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2018, 07:08:13 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin help out of school youth...  (Read 1511 times)
andrei56

Activity: 686
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:27:11 AM

Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
As you state in your on words it is not possible to know, some students will learn the value of money by working hard to get bitcoin and even using that bitcoin in order to pay for their studies but there will be other students that will get to the opposite conclusion and instead will dedicate all their time to try to earn bitcoin forgetting about their studies, in my opinion it is better to let people get their education first and then try to earn bitcoin because if they fail to earn bitcoin at least they still have their education just in case.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnalyn

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:56:53 AM

I also agree with that bitcoin can help some out of school youth, just like my friend who stop studying his 4th year of his collage before he didn't know bitcoin yet. It is hard to find a job that accept a student that's why he stop. But since he find out bitcoin he is supporting now his collage with it. And I think that bitcoin is a big thing to every out of school youth kid.

akishang

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:02:34 AM

Yes. I think bitcoin can help youth especially those who are already out of school. A friend of mine graduated college at the age of 25 with the help of bitcoin. Instead of fooling around when he was out of school, he doesn't quit on finding ways to earn money until he was able to discover bitcoin. He earned money through bounties and he's an active trader now. Bitcoin changed his life and it can also happen to others. He also introduced bitcoin to me and I will be forever grateful on what he has done.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:25:40 AM

People, who work with the crypto currency, with each month become more experienced, it is increasingly difficult to make money. I'm afraid that, in this situation, schoolchildren will lose more money than they earn.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:49:28 AM

Bitcoin is good and it can help out school youth and it is good for every one and in this way bitcoin is growing in the world and it is helpful for every one in the world and through many ways bitcoin is good to every one and it is the good way for traders to trade these coins in the market and now a days the educated community is using bitcoin for many reasons all the features of bitcoin is good for me.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:21:18 AM

Bitcoin is good and it can help out school youth and it is good for every one and in this way bitcoin is growing in the world and it is helpful for every one in the world and through many ways bitcoin is good to every one and it is the good way for traders to trade these coins in the market and now a days the educated community is using bitcoin for many reasons all the features of bitcoin is good for me.
If this youth are properly expose and educated about bitcoin then this youth have a chance to improve their life through participation of bounty programme of bitcoin where in they will work for that certain project and get paid by tokens.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:41:07 PM

It would be beneficial for the school youth if they are responsible and educated enough about bitcoin. They should know how to handle the coming income unto them, of course they are not mature enough to handle such amount of money that thry receive through bitcoin, if they are wise and smart enough I think this would help them to use it in a good use. They can also be helpful someday in their community if they are well trained in using bitcoin. Again it is just a matter of proper education and responsibility.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████       
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
clarky

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

Definitely! It do assist out of school youth due to the fact the traditional reason from what it can't instruction is pecuniary insufficiency. If he pleasure lie capable to attain bitcoin since that would stay a sizeable assist after them according to find returned to school. I agree with between it court of justice alone, at that place are students that are incomes bitcoin yet altcoin or makes use of such in conformity with finance theirs studies. May that stay earning bitcoin then fiat, as soon as a person is willing to education afterward she perform discover a path namely long so it is no longer via unlawful means.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:31:11 PM

Many schools students  had earning their tuition fee from the bitcoin. And many students are paying their school fees with the help of bitcoin. The students get bitcoin by both trading and mining.Actually it's hard for the students to do Mining,they can bitcoin by participating in Campaign and trading of bitcoin and altcoin.
The good thing about bitcoin is that it's very welcoming. It does not discriminate, and has no stereotyping being emphasized. It helps people to earn no matter what their societal status are, as long as they are interested to learn and committed. Then I guess that all that matters. Also, being patient, strong , and positive.
but i think formal education is equally important, because it shapes the character of a person to socialize in a real way. but if parents can direct their children, i do not think this will happen
Even if you are a prince or princess, you need to go to college and university. There are even millionaires and billionaires who completed their education after becoming a millionaires. So the point is that you can never ever have any excuse for not completing your formal education. It is not just for knowing how to read books or a guarantee of getting a god job, as you said, it is for grooming your personality.
jimbo77

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:24:51 AM

bitcoin can indeed help those "college students" to earn income for their school fees or for daily needs, but do not think to quit school, do not think shallow, the future is still long we will never know how our future will be, either continue the school should not break endeavor to finish your education, school can never stop you from participating in signature campaign, so why thinking of dropping out.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:40:16 AM

Bitcoin really is a good help to those who opt not to study college because of poverty. This allows equal opportunity to everyone from different walks of life to earn money as long as you are willing to invest time and effort to it. signature campaign doest not require capital money in order to earn. You just have to study how it works and follow instruction and terms and conditions then you're good to go.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.