Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:45:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Alloy [XAO] | The Next Generation Anonymous Cryptocurrency  (Read 27220 times)
LukaL

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:07:48 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 06:24:24 AM by LukaL

Test!

Crypto delegating manager

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dtr

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:35:34 AM

Hm... everything seems ok. I never install framework and visual c++ on AMD mining rigs, and it works perfectly fine. Can you show me your amd.txt file, and also how you want to do double threads in amd.txt ...

Sure.

"gpu_threads_conf" : [
  // gpu: Ellesmere memory:3712
  // compute units: 36
  { "index" : 0,
    "intensity" : 768, "worksize" : 8,
    "affine_to_cpu" : false, "strided_index" : 1, "mem_chunk" : 2,
    "comp_mode" : true
  },
  // compute units: 36
  { "index" : 1,
    "intensity" : 738, "worksize" : 8,
  },
  // compute units: 32
  { "index" : 2,
  },
  // compute units: 32
  { "index" : 3,
  },
],

I make 2threads by copypasting one gpu section & lowering int. So it becomes smthng like this:

"intensity" : 368, "worksize" : 8,
  },
    "intensity" : 368, "worksize" : 8,
  },
LukaL

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:30:11 AM

You seem to be doing everything RIGHT! I have no idea why this wouldn't work for you Sad

I organise gpu_conf like this, but I really don't think this should matter. For double threads It would look like this

"gpu_threads_conf" : [
{ "index" : 0, "intensity" : 432, "worksize" : 8, "affine_to_cpu" : false, "strided_index" : 1, "mem_chunk" : 2, "comp_mode" : true},
{ "index" : 0, "intensity" : 432, "worksize" : 8, "affine_to_cpu" : false, "strided_index" : 1, "mem_chunk" : 2, "comp_mode" : true},
{ "index" : 1, "intensity" : 432, "worksize" : 8, "affine_to_cpu" : false, "strided_index" : 1, "mem_chunk" : 2, "comp_mode" : true},
{ "index" : 1, "intensity" : 432, "worksize" : 8, "affine_to_cpu" : false, "strided_index" : 1, "mem_chunk" : 2, "comp_mode" : true},
{ "index" : 2, "intensity" : 432, "worksize" : 8, "affine_to_cpu" : false, "strided_index" : 1, "mem_chunk" : 2, "comp_mode" : true},
{ "index" : 2, "intensity" : 432, "worksize" : 8, "affine_to_cpu" : false, "strided_index" : 1, "mem_chunk" : 2, "comp_mode" : true},
{ "index" : 3, "intensity" : 432, "worksize" : 8, "affine_to_cpu" : false, "strided_index" : 1, "mem_chunk" : 2, "comp_mode" : true},
{ "index" : 3, "intensity" : 432, "worksize" : 8, "affine_to_cpu" : false, "strided_index" : 1, "mem_chunk" : 2, "comp_mode" : true}
],

Yokiga

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:45:21 AM

Good day all! I rely that the project will perform all that has been planned!
dudeist

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

Has anyone already used this tradeogre exchane?
Not so much coins are listed as of the moment.

Tradeogre is pretty good imo -- you can be up and running within couple minutes with no bullshit kyc and the interface is pretty lean. Sure, not too many coins are listed yet, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:27:57 AM

i have a few questions....your rig worked for other coins before or is new new? if its new new, check your risers they can be a pain in the arse
how much ram you have?
what cpu?
how many gpus?
what gpus?
are the gpus all in one machine or different machines?
are you on windows?
is vram enabled for the number of your cards?
is framework and visual c++ installed?
what driver?

2 rigs, have been working for ~10 month, 4 & 8 Gb ram, 4 gpus each, core2duo & core2quad, win7, drivers from 22.03.2018, 64 Gb swap, how on earth framework could be related to this problem?

some miners ask for visual c++ in order to work. i dunno about framework since its already being installed in Win10. however you are in win7 so try to install latest framework as well.
now its been a long time since win7. i've even forgot how it were.
i use as swap(virtual memory in windows) 16 gb per card. since you dont state how many cards but you call it a rig i assume its more than 2 cards per rig so try increasing your vram if that's possible.

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
dtr

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:39:35 AM

You seem to be doing everything RIGHT! I have no idea why this wouldn't work for you Sad

I beleive not every gpu is fit for this exact algo/mining. For example: one of my 580s mines almost everything just fine - I tried it with lots of coins, and it's very stable. But when I run claymore's equihash miner - it also instantly crashes and pc reboots. Still it can mine all other coins AND equihash with other miners. It looks like hardware limitation.

So I think this type of issue could relate to other specific algos/miners. How much statistics do you have on cryptonight two threads mining?
dtr

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:47:57 AM

some miners ask for visual c++ in order to work.

Yes and they just simply don't start without it. Also how could c++ be required for two threads and not for one? That makes no sense.

i use as swap(virtual memory in windows) 16 gb per card. since you dont state how many cards but you call it a rig i assume its more than 2 cards per rig so try increasing your vram if that's possible.

I stated, you just missed it. "4 gpus each".
And rigs were running with 32 gb for past months perfectly, I raised it to 64 gb for this case, just to be sure. (And it didn't help, of course)
LukaL

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:59:47 PM

I beleive not every gpu is fit for this exact algo/mining. For example: one of my 580s mines almost everything just fine - I tried it with lots of coins, and it's very stable. But when I run claymore's equihash miner - it also instantly crashes and pc reboots. Still it can mine all other coins AND equihash with other miners. It looks like hardware limitation.

So I think this type of issue could relate to other specific algos/miners. How much statistics do you have on cryptonight two threads mining?

I have never had problems mining with dual threads. Whenever I use xmr-stak I use dual threads... I have been mining old Cryptonigh, Cryptonight V7 and Cryptonight_Alloy with rx550, rx580 and rx vega64 ...

Has anyone already used this tradeogre exchane?
Not so much coins are listed as of the moment.

Tradeogre is pretty good imo -- you can be up and running within couple minutes with no bullshit kyc and the interface is pretty lean. Sure, not too many coins are listed yet, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Yeh, I agree with you about tradeogre... I am pretty much satisfied with this exchange. And the volumes are not so bad...well on alloy are a bit low, but this is not exchanges's fault...on some other coins on tradeogre volumes are very nice Cheesy

dtr

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:43:53 AM

I have never had problems mining with dual threads. Whenever I use xmr-stak I use dual threads... I have been mining old Cryptonigh, Cryptonight V7 and Cryptonight_Alloy with rx550, rx580 and rx vega64 ...

No, I meant - how many gpus from how many users?
I tried to google and found out there was not much info on that topic.
LukaL

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

Few people only... I didn't talk much about this with anyone...
It seems you will just need to surrender Tongue Anyway don't be too much upset the difference is not so huge...but it can be some 10%
I even tried to mine with 3 threads or 4 threads....and it is working, but hash rate decreased a bit... I was trying this some months ago...maybe if I would give it another go to observe hash rate/power/temps ... At the moment don't have time for it, maybe one day

LukaL

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:01:32 PM

Announcement

Dear Community!

This is 1st July official announcement about our progress. I would like to keep you up to date with our current work.

1. We have started developement of electron wallet. Electron wallet is a shell for the Alloy daemon. It is cross-platform (windows, linux, macosx) and will provide us with an easy to use wallet. We will merge our current work on mobile wallet with it, so electron will provide basis for mobile wallet.

2. In last two weeks we have been working on development of "webminer", which will allow for people to mine our XAO coin with CPU from all kind of devices (Pc, phone, tablet). Webminer will be a script embedded in a webpage with a pool selector and % usage selector options. All you have to do is to select pool, intensity, input your wallet address and press start.
Webminer is in testing phase right now and we expect it to be ready in 7 to 10 days.

3. Integration of ethOS support for Alloy coin is almost done, and will be finished in next few days. Next step is simple mining OS support for AMD devices.

4. Our new Youtube channel has been created and updated with first 6 video guides. You can expect more videos to be added soon, also we expect from you some suggestions about which topic you would like to see covered with video.
Alloy Project Youtube channel

5. I am happy to say that job for creation of video intro/closer, posted on our discord channel, is no longer active. We have chosen video intro/closure from our community member
Navneet Jaiswal. Thank you very much for this great intro/closure, that will be used in all our videos. You can see it in each of our videos on our youtube channel.

6. We are also working on our own wiki to add more resources about our Alloy Project. In case you are not sure what wiki is - wiki is a website on which users collaboratively modify content and structure directly from the web browser. By far the most popular wiki-based webpage is Wikipedia.

7. I received confirmation from Cryptobridge exchange, that they will start listing cryptonight coins within 1 months time. Next to being decent exchange, Cryptobridge is also decentralised exchange which is in compliance with our project and idea of bein private and untracable coin. This is another reason that we are interested in Cryptobridge.

8. On our blockexplorer, in pools section we have now also data about pools latency, which is also important information to have when you are choosing your favourite Alloy mining pool. Underneath the pools list there is also "benchmark list" about hash rate with different CPU/GPU - use this as a guide.
Alloy Project BlockExplorer - Pools

I am already looking forward for next announcement on 15th July, because some great news and implementations are coming!
Stay well and keep on following us
Your Alloy Project team

Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:39:24 PM

Hello. This is cool news, but i want to know, can we use Electron wallet at Android and Ios devices? Also, do you have more news about exchanges, except Criptobridge.
And I would like to give you advice - create subtitles on the YouTube channel manually, because now they are not entirely correct. Well, or it would be nice to make a video not only in English.
Thank you. good luck to you!)
LukaL

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:16:32 PM

Hello. This is cool news, but i want to know, can we use Electron wallet at Android and Ios devices? Also, do you have more news about exchanges, except Criptobridge.
And I would like to give you advice - create subtitles on the YouTube channel manually, because now they are not entirely correct. Well, or it would be nice to make a video not only in English.
Thank you. good luck to you!)

Electron wallet can only be used on Win/Linux/MacOS... but mobile wallets (Android/Ios) will be build on top of electron wallet.
About exchanges : Well I am in contact with some of them, but to be honest we are not ready to spend most of developement fund to cover listing fee. At this moment, and with this market situation its not yet time to pay big BTC Smiley Cryptobridge seem to be good decentralised exchange with more room to grow, so listing there might after some time prove to be good decision.
About youtube : yes I will create subtitles manually... about other languagues, I agree it would be nice, but this will have to wait a bit Tongue

LukaL

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:45:02 PM

Guys.. we have a job for you. We need Bitcointalk forum signature for our project. If someone is willing to give it a try. Reward is 500 XAO

alloyproject (OP)

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:50:33 AM

Our website is now hosted on our own server instead of github web hosting https://alloyproject.org/
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dhapq20W4AMuJXW.jpg:large
daniel.roman

Activity: 130
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:13:56 PM

Guys.. we have a job for you. We need Bitcointalk forum signature for our project. If someone is willing to give it a try. Reward is 500 XAO
I'm interested
alloyproject (OP)

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:29:34 AM

We are back on this good site that is CryptUnit, and are currently listed as the most profitable coin to mine! https://www.cryptunit.com

https://i.redd.it/dq4hs35ee2911.png
LukaL

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:54:40 AM

Hi, i use Xmrig in you github but i have a problem.
if compile in linux (test Ubuntu and other distr)
build comple, but if start xmrig see "No valid configuration found. Exiting."
i copy config.json in src dir and create config.json self, result same.

if use official github Xmrig all work fine but no algo "cryptonight_alloy" Sad

Who have this bug? please fix ^_^
if need more info please send me DM
Thanks

Will ask devs or others in community, and will come back to you...

I expect this ICO will be useful. Absorbing activity, extraordinary approach, justifiable results.

Alloy Project is not an ICO, but apart from that I agree with you Wink

LukaL

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:19:12 AM

Hi, i use Xmrig in you github but i have a problem.
if compile in linux (test Ubuntu and other distr)
build comple, but if start xmrig see "No valid configuration found. Exiting."
i copy config.json in src dir and create config.json self, result same.

if use official github Xmrig all work fine but no algo "cryptonight_alloy" Sad

Who have this bug? please fix ^_^
if need more info please send me DM
Thanks

Will ask devs or others in community, and will come back to you...

It seems that you need to change variant to 0 in jour config.json ... this should solve the issue. If you have more issues please join our telegram channel and we will help you there
https://alloyproject.org/telegram

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: