Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 05:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange Infinity [XinFin] ICO. Final chance to get 10% Bonus XDCE tokens now!  (Read 85 times)
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:31:13 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 06:06:20 AM by JuniAiko

Buy XDCE tokens here with +10% bonus: https://www.xinfin.io/
(Pictures and LinkedIn profiles of the main team members are listed here too)

I think this is one of the few promising ICOs out there. Based in Singapore, and with partnerships already formed.
Exchange (alpha/DEMO version) already setup. Not fully functional yet, but at least we know that the project is real and not vapourware.

Singapore is also an extremely Crypto-friendly country, with tough laws against fraud and scams occurring within the country.

I've inject a tiny amount to this project, and keeping my fingers crossed. Smiley This is the only ICO that I have invested in so far.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:35:10 AM

The 10% Bonus will only last till 01st March, 2018.

I believe this can potentially be the next OmiseGo (OMG).

GaPR

Activity: 356
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:09:34 AM

As I understand this project, they do not have any innovations, or new technologies, there are no known scientists, businessmen, programmers.  But at the same time they will print you more than hundreds of billions of tokens and want to become the second ripple.  A group of peasants gathered to collect more money, telling a beautiful story.

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:26:00 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 03:48:45 PM by JuniAiko

They seem to be very active in terms of establishing partnerships with other companies in various industries though, and have shown quite several success so far.
A vast majority of the coins are not that innovative neither, but are succeeding. Their founders only became well-known and famous AFTER the fact that their crypto projects have first succeeded.

Other successful ICOs based in Singapore were VeChain, QTUM, etc. so there's a good track record coming from that financial hub of SE-Asia.

Of course like with any ICOs, I only inject a tiny bit into it. A negligible small amt vs my actual portfolio -- for the potential to (hopefully) yield a decent gain if the project succeeds.
Unlike the majority of ICOs out there, this have already at least proven itself NOT to be a vapour-ware. They actually have real products already out, and the companies mentioned checked out.

JuniAiko (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:47:48 PM

Also their past experience is available in their LinkedIn profile provided.
I also do not see the team having "known/famous" individuals to be a criteria to judge if a project is good; although that can be a bonus -- but certainly not a necessary.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: