Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:10:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Can Not Believe Bitcoin  (Read 5326 times)
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:19:31 PM

I would say in my language that people are afraid to invest Bitcoin, seeing the market down, but those who do not know the bitcoin relationship first, they are afraid to invest Bitcoin in the first place because they will be frustrated by the new situation they are upset because they have a fear in their mind.But yes, in my opinion, the Bitcoin crypto market is in the middle of the king because this crypto currency is not a work of bitcoin. So I think Bitcoin will not do those who believe they will make a lot of mistakes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed

Maybe this is too good to be true for them so they are not getting into this because they are protecting themselves that they might have been a victim of a scam because in this days there are a lot of scams that are named into bitcoins yes they are using that name in order to persuade people to invest in them but they are just a scam leaving a mark to the peoples mind that bitcoins are just a scam. But thwy are not the real bitcoins are a currency and not meant to be an investment really. Just explore more and accept the future
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

There are lots of counterfeit money transactions nowadays, people get fooled often and it can be seen in news and in social media. I think it is mainly the reason why people can not believe in bitcoin easily. Maybe they are having second thoughts of trusting it since there are lots of issues happening such as scams. Bitcoin, though it is getting known, it is not fully popularized yet that is why people still can't consider bitcoin due to lack of information and experience; maybe self experience or experiences of people around them.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

It is a common thing, we can not possibly make everyone likes and believes with bitcoin, this is because bitcoin has not been legalized in many countries so it makes them not believe in bitcoin
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:16:43 PM

Although Bitcoin is more and more popular but i think 10% of the world population know to bitcoin and only 5% of them understand the value of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology for the future. In fact, many investors in my country is investing in Bitcoin because Bitcoin gave them a lot of profit in 2017. I used to ask some people that "what is bitcoin?" and they answered that they don't interested in what is bitcoin, only knowing it will benefit when they invest in. And of course, for that people, when the price of bitcoin goes down they will no longer believe in bitcoin anymore.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

People usually looking for a scam everywhere but in this case it's very stupid idea. Bicoin is working scince 2009 and nobody was scammed , can't see any reason not to believe.
haster100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

People who can not believe with bitcoin because they get negative news about bitcoin, I'm sure that the main problem is misinformation but they do not want to look for neutral information so they can not believe bitcoin.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:01:02 PM

In my opinion, individuals are not having confidence in bitcoin because they suspected that bitcoin is a sort of trick or extortion particularly at present that there are some numerous articles and news about bitcoin and a significant portion of them are awful press to the sides of bitcoin clients. However, it generally relies upon the individual on the off chance that they will put stock in bitcoin or not; even there are such a large number of awful news about bitcoin there are still individuals out there that end up mogul and the wealthy person with the assistance of bitcoin.
Easin

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:06:36 PM

The men who don't know about bitcoin
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:13:53 PM

In my opinion, individuals are not having confidence in bitcoin because they suspected that bitcoin is a sort of trick or extortion particularly at present that there are some numerous articles and news about bitcoin and a significant portion of them are awful press to the sides of bitcoin clients. However, it generally relies upon the individual on the off chance that they will put stock in bitcoin or not; even there are such a large number of awful news about bitcoin there are still individuals out there that end up mogul and the wealthy person with the assistance of bitcoin.
That is right,  some people won't believe in bitcoin still despite the fact that many people are investing and believing on it but still they are believing in the fact that bitcoin will disappear in the future so there is no use for them to invest, they don't want to take risk and they just believe what they believe they are not open for new opportunity.

vivekyuvan

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

Blockchain evangelists claim that with the advent of Bitcoin, centralized authorities and financial institutions will soon become obsolete. Blockchain technology will run the world and corruption will be engineered out of existence.
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:30:56 AM

Hello Everyone.
Recently my friends Asked me. Now I can investment with bitcoin. I said my friends. Of course you can invest bitcoin without tension.
but my friends can not believe bitcoin.my friends tell me bitcoin price always dumping. It's will be got this scam. Cry
I got this boring felling with my friends opinion. Because I always believe them bitcoin about.
Bitcoin is the real king crypto currency world. Bitcoin will be never scam. It's not possible.  Embarrassed
Some people can not believe in bitcoin because they haven't try it yet how bitcoin can change everything for them
kickkers321

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:32:19 AM

Anyone who believes or does not believe that BitCoin is one of the natural products of the internet age says. This is a money that can only be used in an encrypted manner, when transactions, transactions, reservations, even birthday surprises are made via the internet. We can say that money is a means of transferring virtual life by making a purchase-sale (or clearing) in real life, and using this money in the more free, uncontrolled way in the internet environment.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:42:49 AM

Hello Everyone.

I think the reason why people cannot believe in bitcoin because maybe their knowledge about bitcoin is not enough to understand it. Maybe in their past, they experience scam in an online transaction, therefore they think that any online job, or online money is fake or scam. But if there is someone who share a knowledge or experience about bitcoin that can enlighten their mind in bitcoin. So that they will convinced to believe in bitcoin.
Xavierfr12

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:39:55 AM

I think some people not believe in bitcoin because their ever try bitcoin or review bitcoin if the bitcoin is going to change their life or this is going successful. many people is negative thinking and some people think in bitcoin first is a scam.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:58:15 AM
Merited by DU18 (1)

Just never possible Bitcoin cannot be scammed people don't want to believe in Bitcoin I observed it to o. The situation wasn't like this before .from when the price of Bitcoin has started to fall ,many of the people who has worked with Bitcoin before has started to doubt Bitcoin. they think that Bitcoin is not able to recover its losses .look ,Bitcoin has already faced many crushes Bitcoin has overcome them. if Bitcoin had able to overcome them then why this time would be exception. Bitcoin can also recover this time. maybe it is taking a little time. But we cannot say that Bitcoin is not able to overcome this. Actually the main reason of doubting Bitcoin is the  Falling price of Bitcoin. You will see that when the price of Bitcoin will increase ,this people will become a great fan of Bitcoin. this happens, this is reality. but now they are doubting Bitcoin and they are creating doubts in many people .I don't like this kind of people . they cannot take a proper decision. they cannot take risks .they are actually afraid of loss. but you know, for working with Bitcoin you must have the ability to take risk and you should keep patience in yourself .otherwise you cannot be a successful person in the a cryptocurrency world.

felmitof

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:38:01 PM

Because its still new technology, and most people not know it exist, even when its already since a long time. 2017 cryptocurrency trending, and now more people know about it. Just wait, i think they will believe or developed to their country soon
baho11

Activity: 263

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:04:26 AM

People can' t believe  about  the bitcoin especially people who lives still in old-fashioned and who are not yet informed  about the modern technologies and those people who lives far from the cities who cannot get easily access the internet connection ..
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:55:29 AM

Because some people they dont have enough knowledge about bitcoin so there not believing On it. Especially people had no idea how to use computer or any cellphones. They believe in simple business earning. Because they have grown thier.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
hellbrowncat

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:32:44 PM

I think some people don't believe in Bitcoin because they want to understand and accept that the world is changing and we should study, develop and change too. We should force them if they dont want to believe. But we can show out profit and they will understand their mistake.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: