Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:18:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Raise you hand if you got 1 Mil USD from crptocurrency  (Read 158 times)
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:01:41 PM

I'm  not earned so much money with coins. but are really jealous when seeing fancy sports cars on streets with personalized license plates (m1ner, b1tcoin etc.)
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:30:12 AM

No one will disclose this information on a forum publicly accessible to anyone from outside.So this question will not receive any true information from what I believe.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
RonaldCPresley

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:32:25 AM

It is not easy to earn money from crypto but we allways try try  Grin
varmamin

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:58:59 AM

I agree to all previous posts that millionaires won't post about their real profits here.
I also think that it's easier to get 1M if you have a good amount for investment and great experience in it. If you want to start from minimum this should take a very long time.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:02:24 AM

I am expecting and my dream to earn 1 million USD one day. hope some guys already archieved, please raise your hands if earned

but still even no 100$
I have never get 1 million dollars from crypto currency, I just get about 2 bitcoin, I am grateful to get that amount of money.
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:22:06 PM

I have a goal to earn different crypto currency, because I believe that in the future it can become very popular. But I do not expect that I will be able to earn one million dollars.
I also have the goal of earning a great income from the crypto currency, but not dreaming up to a million dollars. Quite realistic. But I believe my goal can be achieved because I have experienced it, at least until now 25% of my goals have been achieved, and it's not impossible in 2-3 years later my goal can be achieved due to the development of crypto currency that grow so fast
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:35:59 PM

I am expecting and my dream to earn 1 million USD one day. hope some guys already archieved, please raise your hands if earned

This is my aim for the next 3 years. Frankly I don't think that smart person will tell it public that he has $1M, so don't expect a lot of replies with raised hands here Wink
Not only that. I would argue that even asking that question is very impolite in the first place!
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:42:30 PM

It's not polite to ask people to tell you their holdings. Few people would tell you but majority would just walk past this thread without commenting while others would reprimand you.

https://cryptotvplus.com
cicciogas

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

CryptoCashbackRebate-Rewarding Cryptos

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:52:40 PM

I hope i was one of you guys! But that's not my situation, i'm just poor and who knows, maybe in the next years i could gain something out. But i don't target the million, rest assured by that. I don't know, we are early investors, let's hope for the best. Smiley

Join CryptoCashbackRebate
First Cashback & Rebate Portal for Cryptocurrency Community (http://ico.cryptocashbackrebate.com)
varmamin

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:27:24 AM

No one raised his hand. Did you really expect people pronounce themselves millionaires here? Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: