Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:31:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 10x coin?  (Read 29250 times)
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

I see a lot of people on here want to 100x a coin meanwhile they don't even understand what a market cap is and even when they do they still don't compare it to other coins and they think these coins can suddenly be top 5 in market cap. Get real people! I have $4000 to invest and I want to put it into one or two coins I believe in. Of course this is not smart, how dare I not diversify. Einsteins of altcoins,

NAME ONE COIN YOU TRULY BELIEVE WILL 10x BY THE END OF 2018 and give a good reason why!
to be able to say what altcoin the will raise the price at the end of 2018 to 10X I personally can not say all that, because for me it is very difficult to be able to predict the crypto correctly, besides you ask for opinions here, of course you yourself better do research on your own with what you choose best for you to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

Today many tokens are traded very low and tempted to pick them up. In the case of a market pump, one can expect x10 or more. Now I would raise PAI (PChain), MET, SOUL, NKN.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
cryptosyss

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:10:56 PM

Such forecasts are now unrealistic to do. Perhaps it is worth hoping that Ethereum will make x10 from the current price until the end of 2018 starting in August. The reason may be the growth of the entire crypto-currency market due to good news.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
fraiser4554

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:18:00 PM

The alpha also shows what it would be like for a seller conducting business on Spl.yt power marketplaces. If you click the SUBMIT LISTINGS tab, you will see a simple form to enter an item’s details like title, description, and price. The form also has an optional referral reward, which can be paid to another site if they help find a buyer. In this way, Spl.yt is an automated affiliate marketing brokerage and incentive service that includes invoicing and payments . All without expensive headache of interacting with greedy intermediaries.
Like any blockchain-app, you can verify your transaction trail on the blockchain by simply clicking the CHECK BLOCKCHAIN tab on the left. And, like how buying an item de-lists it from other websites, you can see how Spl.yt automatically populates your new listing across multiple marketplaces by clicking the CHECK MARKET II. Further, because all Spl.yt payments settle upon completion, unpaid and inaccurate affiliate marketing agreements are a thing of the past. Everyone, from social media influencers to drop-shippers to individual consumers, can benefit by using Spl.yt to post listings to their websites or other social media channels.
There is another unique feature in this section: the option for “fractional sale” of an item. This feature allows consumers to buy pieces of something like they would a timeshare, which (once funded) they can seamlessly and collectively manage, monetize, and book time to use and enjoy. If you select this option, you can enter Asset Type, Yearly Cost of Ownership, and Funding Duration for a fractional item. Sellers can sell any asset for fractionally, like cars, musical instruments, season sports tickets, or even a private jet.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:36:14 PM

Eos or Stellar, those have much more potential than any other coin to make more than x10 in a short period of time, i am more than sure in that they are going to achieve that number in less than a few months or even years from now, it will happen

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:55:03 AM

EOS is seriously your pick to be the next 10x? I'm not going to shill my positions but for EOS to be 10x the entire crypto market would need to be in a serious bull market. It's already trading at 6.3B FFS. My lord.
jok1337

Activity: 634
Merit: 82

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:47:46 AM

In Next bullrun two Coins/Token are a Must have:

Gochain
Trade Token

Impressiv Teams, Great Project, real usecase, Low Cap

Both of them have potential to be in top30
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:18:03 AM

10 x coin possible profit we can expect in the next bull run is neo tron iota and eos all these coins have potential growth more than 10 times in next market pump
fortune92

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:10:24 AM

Nobody can predict if a coin will go x10 or x100 I’ve seen some crazy stuff in this market  , the best advise is to accumulate and diversify  your portfolio and then Just sit and wait .a little patience and you will be thanking me in the near future .

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
PrintMule

Activity: 980

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:03:55 AM

I think next 10x: NEO, TEZOS, VIA, TOLL, SOUL

I trust these projects very much. These are the coins to make 10x soon. I think you should follow them closely.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
richeesee

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:49:03 AM

hacken, sc coin, sharder, aix, chx, npxs, auc, and wpr. This is coin should go top 100 coinmarketcap in the future. I am so bullish on all coin of that list.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:51:17 AM

actually, I don't know what next 10x coin in the market, because it's too difficult to predict what coin that, can increase higher in the short time. we don't have any clue to know this and we only can hope that one of our coins can give us 10x of the increasing. but maybe ethereum can increase higher after this bloody red so we know that one coin can help us to reach the profit.
rajurathod18

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

Market is down and all the top coins are down around 40 to 90% down as compare to its ATH price. It's best time to invest your money all top 100 coins can give 10x till years end. Just diversify and buy them accordingly.
kamikagomi

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:15:36 PM

$METN can go 10x from here. Low cap with a lot of upside potential. Low sats token
likato

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:20:51 PM

I am different from you, I invest top 10coin in market
mysql544

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:11:43 PM

Digital assets like cryptocurrency have huge value in terms of usage, security and longevity. They provide a middle man free environment to exchange and store value.
With surge of multiple types and classes of digital assets, it is imperative to re-think about the valuation of these tokens.
The classic tokens like Bitcoin and Ethereum are primarily valued based on the input cost of mining and also added with market sentiments. Ethereum is also valued in terms of usage by various smart contract based Dapps hosted on the network.The larger part part of alt-tokens are valued based on hype generated by various legit and borderline means. In the longer term, your investments are only going to appreciate if the inherent valuation is backed by an economics which stores its value in the token for bringing efficiency, happiness or health to masses(Industrial motive game theory).
For example, if a token is being used to facilitate efficient transactions or storage, the token itself doesn’t become valuable unless the generated benefits are stored in the network. This generally means that the services should create a lock-in with customers/users. If the service is accepting dollars for full-value, the token itself remains unchanged in valuation. For example, if WePower charges it’s energy providers in dollars for rendered efficiency, WPR wouldn’t appreciate in inherent value.
For TIM blockchain, the developers and the board decided an unique value storage model for rendered efficiency in hosted businesses. They designed a fee free subchain feature, like smart contracts on Ethereum, but the services wouldn’t cost any mining fee. In return, the users stake 5 TIMs to enjoy the benefits. The staking creates demand of TIMs in open market and boosts valuation. The businesses or individual who do that, will be able to build a self-business independent of TIM, as an organisation. This platform is freely available to all.

The approach of TIM is one of many possibilities in digital asset classes. We live in a very interesting time where the intrinsic meaning, definition as well as the purpose of MONEY is changing.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:15:06 AM

I will not list coins from the first hundred, about which everyone knows and has already been discussed many times. I'll just share with you my observations and the coin that I learned and chose as an investment. The XYO project is only at the very beginning and the product has not yet been implemented. Already today many partnership agreements have been signed, which inspires confidence in the project. Especially now you can buy their tokens, while they are cheap. https://idex.market/eth/xyo I advise everyone who is not familiar with the project to visit their group in telegrams, and just to see that there are quite interesting discussions and administrators quickly answer all questions about the project. Telegram group: https://t.me/xyonetwork Now the coin price is $0.002 and I'm sure that after launching its platform and entering large exchanges, this project will be able to easily raise the price of its tokens to $0.02 and it will be x10 and this is not the limit of the possible price growth.
kdriisee13

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:55:46 PM

INGOT Coin is a fully integrated blockchain-based ecosystem that will allow to bridge the gap between the traditional financial markets and the crypto markets, providing a solution to settle transactions, make payments and trade assets instantly while removing unnecessary third-party intermediaries.
Simply put, INGOT Coin is aimed to make trading a more efficient activity, minimizing trading costs by using distributed technologies and removing potential issues derived from third-party intermediaries and banks such as high fees, unavailability and time consumption.
The INGOT Coin ecosystem is comprised of 6 core components:
IC Wallet, a blockchain-based crypto wallet that will allow participants to send, receive and store cryptocurrencies, as well as fiat money. This wallet will be integrated with IC Digital Bank, allowing users to pay with fiat and settle with crypto and vice versa, and with IC Exchange.
IC Exchange, a cryptocurrency exchange fully integrated with IC Wallet, IC Brokerage and IC Digital Bank, where traders will be able to buy and sell cryptos, which will be listed against other cryptos (BTC/ETH) or fiat currencies (BTC/USD), or even against ETFs and commodities (i.e. BTC/GOLD)
IC Brokerage, which will provide access to all financial products, ranging from fiat currencies to international equities and from commodities.
IC Digital Bank, a 24/7 automated payment processing system which facilitates all transactions, payments, and settlements within the INGOT ecosystem. Clients will be able to open different bank accounts ranging from current and saving, to brokerage accounts.
IC Crypto Certifier, a platform for educational services aimed to build awareness and educate all interested parties on the blockchain technology.
IC ICO Accelerator, geared towards entrepreneurs and startups willing to raise funds for their projects, offering a wide range of services from marketing strategies, PR services, white paper content creation, to legal services, blockchain technology development and token listing on the IC Exchange.
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:57:30 PM

I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
mostar3454

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:30:46 PM

A set of necessary tools and software, knowledge and skills,all this is in this platform. As well as an interesting and popular idea that will undoubtedly help the project to achieve all its goals. ADC project has a very good prospect, and our community believe all the team will be hard at work very well for the progress of this project, as all the team definitely expect project managed this could succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: