Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:05:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod- Is abusing Trust System, Wrong FullyAccusing Users Without Proof  (Read 670 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
i3lome (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:35:07 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2013, 06:32:17 AM by i3lome

Im sure users have seen the Multiple threads of Vods Accusation.

Vod will provide no Proof of what he accuses

I will be using this thread to post the Post trail and the Facts and to clear my Name.

I will not be a victim of Vods tactics.
As a long time member he should know that this forum required Proof or the incident didn't happen. He cannot provide it. I will present my case and hopefully bring it to the attention of MODs or Forum owners.

****UPDATE****

All comments in this Discussion can be Referenced in the list below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294472.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=299068.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=299109.0

I will copy and pasted  the Post the Pertain to the Situation.

Im only trying to clear my user name by presenting facts to why I have negative Trust. Before I fell victim to Vod's antics AndrewWilliams was hit with Negative Trust, for my Loan request that was filled by AndrewWilliams. Proof here:

https://blockchain.info/address/1H7E7YqMoWQZsUCumbvyASYJzpnz3dudaB

I requested a 4 Btc loan. Was denied several times, which is too be expected. Vod was one of the first to deny my request.

Then you'll have to understand, without $600 in collateral you will not get this loan.

After being rejected by Vod,  I had some issues with monbux(no bid deal, monbux good dude). Then AndrewWilliams come along and offer his words on collateral. Stating what he believed would be safest way to go about handling a loan with the Collateral I offered.  He didn't start bashing me, about my little collateral. So some time passed and I was Contacted by AndrewWilliams.

AndrewWilliams- Offered to Loan me the 4 BTC I needed, He wanted to be sure I said who I said who I said I was. He NEVER at anypoint asked for my Social Security Number.

I wrote up the contract with my term written in the contract. I submitted it to AndrewWilliams wait for a reply. I posted in the forum that I was waiting for the Lenders decision for my loan. I was just trying to keep things transparent,

This is when Vod chimed back in. Looking out for Andrews interests as a lender.

So an Update,

AndrewWilliams is the possible lender, we have been in contact and I believe to have met his terms and then. I stopped hearing from him after transfer a  copy of my DL and Car Registration.

Please Contact me -AndrewWilliams,

I am writing up another contract. I showed the one submitted to me to a friend who is an attorney and he said it's not up to par. (no fault of i3lome).

So I should have a rewritten version available by end of today.

Also, I received driver license but am waiting on the second form of ID.

Andrew,

What are you going to do with his ID if he doesn't repay the loan?  BTCJam has everyone's documentation and legal contracts and people still scam over there everyday.

If you notice I posted I was worried from not hearing from Andrew. This was cause I am stupid and didn't account for time differences.

Andrew states he has a friend helping him rewrite the contract. His friend doesn't believe it would hold up, since his friend happens to be a Lawyer.

Vod still trys to convince Andrew no to provide the loan, Totally ignoring the Friend/Lawyer Comment(which turns into his NEgative Trust attack on AndrewWilliams and me)

Since I felt like Vod was not wanting this loan to happen, I told him he needed to warn both sides.

So an Update,

AndrewWilliams is the possible lender, we have been in contact and I believe to have met his terms and then. I stopped hearing from him after transfer a  copy of my DL and Car Registration.

Please Contact me -AndrewWilliams,

I am writing up another contract. I showed the one submitted to me to a friend who is an attorney and he said it's not up to par. (no fault of i3lome).

So I should have a rewritten version available by end of today.

Also, I received driver license but am waiting on the second form of ID.

Andrew,

What are you going to do with his ID if he doesn't repay the loan?  BTCJam has everyone's documentation and legal contracts and people still scam over there everyday.

While I understand you making it a point to display all the possible ways where a lender can be ripped off. You have never attempted to inform a Borrower what a person should be carefull of not to get scammed. Some may think that since Im only revealing my personal information there is now risk. It wont take much to steal and identity these days

I'm not accusing no one of anything but the possibility is there. So it seems only fair in your quest to prevent a scam you may warn both sides of the risks.

From their Vod warns me what to send Andrew. And continues to warn Andrew about another loan Andrew was about to give.

While I understand you making it a point to display all the possible ways where a lender can be ripped off. You have never attempted to inform a Borrower what a person should be carefull of not to get scammed. Some may think that since Im only revealing my personal information there is now risk. It wont take much to steal and identity these days

I'm not accusing no one of anything but the possibility is there. So it seems only fair in your quest to prevent a scam you may warn both sides of the risks.

Very true.  Be careful what you send him.  The fact he wants to loan 0.3btc to Professor James Moriarty when that is almost probably a scam AND some of the items he is asking for, makes me wary of him.

Since Andrew was willing to loan .3btc to a user Vod thougt was a Scammer. Vod began to Label AndrewWilliams as scammer. Vod and Andrew went back and forth, while Andrew showed no  signs of being a scammer.

I recieved the Loan. Vod still Give Negative trust for Andrew Now saying He was using lawyer to gain confidence from borrows.

Vod went from protecting him to punishing him for giving loans when Vod didnt want it to happen.

I contacted Vod asking him to remove the Negative trust because I did recieve the loan. If it was a scam Im sure I wouldnt get sent the Btc.

I can understand your worry, but for a lender that is making is name and develping his own trust, a negative feedback give you bad ora in this forum, not body will think anything he posts has merit.

He does have the majority of my information but i never revealed my social securty number so I should be fine.

I know you just want to keep the scene clean and I appreciate that. I would just like to be the person to give the negative feedback if needs to be. I can also provide the refrences and message between me and him. that way the negative feedback will have weight and proof behind it

Sir,

I have given him negative feedback due to his claims of having a lawyer as a friend to boost his credibility.  It is a valid complaint. 

Have his lawyer contact me so I can prove he exists.  My issue will be settled and the trust removed.

*******More to come, eyes hurt*******

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 06:59:52 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2013, 07:17:31 AM by Vod

So far, a mostly true post, just a few false assumptions on your part.    Just wanted to point out I neither offered or declined your loan.  I pointed out that without collateral you probably won't get it.  It was a general statement I use a lot.

"Punishing AW because I didn't want the loan to happen?". Another assumption.  I don't care who loans who I just weed out the scammers.  There is another assumption I left him negative feedback because I hate cult members.  Lots of assumptions no facts.

"Since Andrew was willing to loan .3btc to a user Vod thougt was a Scammer. Vod began to Label AndrewWilliams as scammer".
 I labelled him a scammer when I got chats and PMS from users saying AW was asking for that information.  Another little white lie, could be due to misunderstanding or misreading  the time stamps.

At this point I had not left you negative feedback.  I believe you when you say you weren't asked for your SSN.  But I still have more than one complaint about others being asked for very personal information.  It wasn't until you said "I am the guy who vod claims was asked for my SSN.". That was your lie, because the person who sent it to me asked to be anonymous - I never announced his name - and it wasn't you.  So I tagged you for that lie, because it seemed you were making up stories to support AW.  To get untagged all you have to do is admit you were not the person I claimed was asked for their SSN.

Could be just a big misunderstanding, but without reading the rest of the post I'll hold off on my judgment.  PLEASE don't post more misleading or vague references or outright lies, because that does not get negative trust removed.  Judge yourself accordingly, and don't let anyone else drag you down to the point the misunderstanding cannot be fixed.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
i3lome (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 07:26:45 AM

So far, a mostly true post, just a few false assumptions on your part.    Just wanted to point out I neither offered or declined your loan.  I pointed out that without collateral you probably won't get it.  It was a general statement I use a lot.

"Punishing AW because I didn't want the loan to happen?". Another assumption.  I don't care who loans who I just weed out the scammers.  There is another assumption I left him negative feedback because I hate cult members.  Lots of assumptions no facts.

"Since Andrew was willing to loan .3btc to a user Vod thougt was a Scammer. Vod began to Label AndrewWilliams as scammer".
 I labelled him a scammer when I got chats and PMS from users saying AW was asking for that information.  Another little white lie, could be due to misunderstanding or misreading  the time stamps.

At this point I had not left you negative feedback.  I believe you when you say you weren't asked for your SSN.  But I still have more than one complaint about others being asked for very personal information.  It wasn't until you said "I am the guy who vod claims was asked for my SSN.". That was your lie, because the person who sent it to me asked to be anonymous - I never announced his name - and it wasn't you.  So I tagged you for that lie, because it seemed you were making up stories to support AW.  To get untagged all you have to do is admit you were not the person I claimed was asked for their SSN.

Could be just a big misunderstanding, but without reading the rest of the post I'll hold off on my judgment.  PLEASE don't post more misleading or vague references or outright lies, because that does not get negative trust removed.  Judge yourself accordingly, and don't let anyone else drag you down to the point the misunderstanding cannot be fixed.  Smiley

I just ask you save your comments to the end, Im layin out my side of the story.

I will say though, again you CLAIM other people have pm'd you. But you will not provide anytype of proof. You continue to avoid this or say they will remain anonymous.

You attack me with my assumptions, but your assumptions is what cause this whole situation
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: