Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to earn through Airdrop?  (Read 1932 times)
BlackCoffee25

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:30:43 PM

earning airdrop is simple but it takes time. because some airdrops gives token after thier ICO. and some are scams which makes a waste of time. in earning airdrops. one must follow their certain requirements. common requirements in some airdrop are email, name, telegrams username, twitter, facebook, medium, reddit. after fillong forms, some takes seconds, minutes, days, weeks and even months depending on their situation. some airdroppers are not having in mind the airdrops that they are filling up from before. because their are too many airdrops which we might not be taken note of
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sukey2008

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:54:02 PM

In order to join the airdrops, you have to prepare the following things:

1. Twitter account (the older and more followers, the better)
2. Telegram Account
3. facebook account .

Make sure to follow some twitter airdrop accounts and/or join telegram groups for airdrops.

And that's all what you need. But actually I don't like airdrops, most of them worth nothing!
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:41:48 PM

Sometimes we can get a free bounty and that is through airdrop. It is where we can get free coins just by doing something for them. If you have a group of friends that are campaign managers or whenever they receive a rumor about it they tend to go its site and from there you will be able to join there airdrop. It is so simple to enter in airdrop as you have to join there telegram, give them your eth address and do campaigns also  on social media on a light basis.
Mical coffe

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:19:09 PM

Here's how I hunt for airdrops:
I regularly check on steemit for tag like 'airdrops'.
Whenevev I am free I use Crypto Airdrops for updated list of airdrops. https://airdrops.me/all
I follow popular airdrop channels on telegram. https://t.me/bigairdrops are quite fast.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:22:36 PM

Don't waste time with shitcoins. Just buy 1 BTC and hold it, by owning 1 Bitcoin you get access to all further forks for free.

So if you had 1 BTC in august, you would have had 1 BCash, 1 Bitcoin Gold, 1 Bitcoin Diamond, 1 Bitcoin God, 1 Super Bitcoin... you get the idea. Slowly that is a pretty decent passive income.

You still have time to get 1 BTCP (Bitcoin Private) if you own 1 BTC before the 28th of this month.

You don't really need to own 1 BTC, just any amount of BTC will do.

The idea is to not waste time with altcoins, just hold the real Bitcoin.

There are airdrops which can give decent returns. Not all are shits.

SDRN, EBTC, ETHD are examples of decent airdrop that gave me over BTC2. How come they are shit and waste of time? You know airdrop is free and there's nothing wrong spending time on it unless you are dealing in an obvious shit airdrop. In the world of crpyto, you can earn at any coins and not just to stick in a idea of holding bitcoin alone.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:25:08 PM

Airdrop tokens has less chance of getting listed in any exchange that is why joining these airdrops isnt worth your time,isntead joing social media campaigns because these ICOs has more chance of getting listed because they are the legit projects that the community should support.Bounty campaigns will give you better results than joining thee free airdrops from uknown people.

Griffith Allen

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:53:32 AM

STEP 1 : BitcoinTalk account : https://bitcointalk.org/ --
STEP 2 : Twitter account : https://twitter.com/ --
STEP 3 : Create a MyEtherWallet address : https://www.myetherwallet.com/ --
STEP 4 : Use EtherScan to see your balance : https://etherscan.io/ --
STEP 5 : Create an EtherDelta account to sell the airdrops : https://etherdelta.com/ --
STEP 6 : Send Tokens from MyEtherWallet to an Exchange --

See this article for more details, I think this might help you well with your question: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@minerksta/how-to-earn-a-bit-of-money-with-airdrops-6-easy-steps-to-start
adeelio

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:24:53 AM

Airdrops are nice way to start your crypto currency journey if you don't want to invest in the start..   Airdrop is a process adopted by many new blockchain startups to market their brand. In return for completing tasks assigned by those startups you receive part of the pie. (free tokens/coins in the form of airdrops).... You don't need expert knowledge to participate in airdrops but still you must have basic knowledge of how crytpo world works and what are the precautions you required before entering your information and how to guard it against scammers, hackers.....
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:27:16 AM

For earning through airdrops you will have to keep on visiting airdrop related subreddits or threads on bitcointalk for finding the latest air drops. Once you find some you will most likely need to verify your email with them or join their Telegram group. The earning isn’t much but in the long term the coins could give great returns. E.g. Stellar gave great returns.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:30:02 AM

You can earn money from airdrops just by signing in the forms during their Bounty Airdrop campaign.
rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:31:32 AM

Earning from Airdrop is very easy because of a certain coin that the community will give it to you by just filling up the form. And luckily if the airdrop you joined has a good value in coinmarketcap, it will be profitable for you. Hence, most of the airdrops are just scams. So, just be aware that before you joined an airdrop, you must check their site if they are performing airdrops for people.
Donicdan

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:40:31 AM

I earn through an Alt coin named Deep Onion, every Friday I receive an additional amount through their airdrop.
I initially had to create a BTCforum account and then a Deeponion chat account once I became a Jnr member.
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:40:39 AM

AirDrop (AirDrop) is a free distribution of tokens to anyone who wants to register.
Tokens can be used to popularize a completely new coin, which is not yet available on stock exchanges, and only preliminary sale of tokens is carried out.
In addition, token developers can distribute free coins to existing holders of crypto currency in a certain proportion (for example, charging 10% of the volume of coins lying on the purse).
To participate in AirDrop is quite simple, you need to perform a couple of simple actions: for example, to enter the telegram channel, fill in the google form of your login, specify the etherium purse and get your coins / tokens in a short time.
Is it like the bounty campaigns available in Bounties? I am sorry but I am not that knowledgeable so I am trying to read and explore. In your answer , it seems like the bounties available in this forum, like the facebook campaign, signature campaign, twitter or telegram?? If I join in this campaigns, it's like i joined airdrop as well??

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
Whitebit42

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:43:43 AM

Just register in as many as possible of air drops. Then maybe you'll find a project on which you can actually earn. But be careful and don't give too much of your data.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

Airdrops are the easiest way to earn in the crypt, but here much depends on luck. because a coin can cost absolutely nothing even after a year
aceat64

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

In order to earn on Airdrops you basically need only a wallet and an account on the forum and that's all
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

There are different Airdrops. Sometimes they require not only the address of the wallet but also the ID in the Telegram or Twitter, some personal data starting from the birthday and ending with the number of the bank card
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:55:53 PM

Airdrop is different from a prize campaign where you can get a token without having to work simply follow the steps and wait until the token lands on your wallet.

svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:57:40 PM

You will not earn with them. Better look for the bounty at once and participate in them!
With airdrop, you will spend a lot of time, but get a penny!

Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

Airdrop is when a project gives out free tokens to the public /community. You get airdrop by applying for them. Some projects might tell you to do some easy task in order to get the airdrop.
Airdrop is simple and easy, but you have to be careful because there are a lot of Scam airdrop out there.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: