Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:11:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to earn through Airdrop?  (Read 1932 times)
imhimel

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

its very easy. you have to active in bitcoinlalk forum for new airdrops. you will find new airdrop in
bitcoin forum > alternate cryptocurrencies > altcoin announcemment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akshat21

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

If you want to earn to through airdrops then you must try (thug coin) the big b of all the airdrops it has gained over 77k members in one month only because of their devastful airdrops and bounty programs not all it is also listed in many exchanges such as yobit,they have no ico project and distributing 85% of their total supply to us and rest to their team members so its time now take advantage of their running airdrops on every week on sunday which is officialy named as thug day,so go for it till its high time
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:52:27 PM

Normally you cant earn with these airdrops arent too profitable unlike to bounties which you can get a lot of money when you are really doing your own thing.I have been with bounties for quite a while and i know how much i can earn with these bounties,which is why i am holding my efforts to these bounty campaigns instead of wasting my time with these airdrops.

crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:19:24 PM

It is easy to earn free tokens and trade it for money through Airdrop campaigns. All you need to do is sign up the informations about yourself that the bounty's needed to qualify for their airdrop and be eligible for their rewards.  They also have requires tasks that you're going to do , you only need to read it and follow the airdrop rules.
This is just for receiving the free tokens from the airdrop. In addition,  you will have to trade these  tokens to turn it into fiat money.  Yeah its easy to participate in airdrops but not earning from it because not all airdrop tokens are profitable. Most of it doesn't have value and is not available in the exchanges so they only became shitcoins.

I used to participate in airdrops before but I give up once I saw my wallet only getting shitcoins. 

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
nastyabor

Activity: 322
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:33:57 PM

On airdrop you will not earn much! You'll spend more time on this! Better take the bounty
SupplyBloc

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:41:56 PM

Don't forget that you can join groups on Telegram that will send you notifications about upcoming airdrops. God source if you want to dive into daily drops.
popotao91

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:25:27 AM

I joined a lot of airdrops before, last year but I didn't have the reason to join airdrops this year because most of them are even and bogus.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:30:34 AM

It’s a new way of getting free tokens by being an active member of ICO community. For example, ICO has launched airdrop and the conditions are really simple. For example you have to fill the form  and join Telegram chat. It is advisable to follow social media accounts and share its posts with your friends. I can't tell that it's a good way to earn something because not all airdrops are made by really promising projects.
loloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:21:37 AM

Hi, any suggestions are welcome regarding the process of earning through Airdrop...I am sorry but I need to know the complete process from the beginning if anyone could explain it would be a great help....

if you want to earn through Airdrops is to participate every Airdrop available in this forum and in community channels like Telegram Groups.
I joined a lot of Airdrops since last year but I am having more issues that's why this year I never joined Airdrops.
But a friend of mine earned a lot of free coins but only few of them were actually hit crypto exchanges and coinmarketcap.com.
But, in the end if you are willing to earn as many free coins as you like and you have much free time and efforts on joining Aridrops then you could join every Airdrops available.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:26:04 AM

I joined a lot of airdrops before, last year but I didn't have the reason to join airdrops this year because most of them are even and bogus.

we have the same issues.
I stopped joining Airdrops because my wallet was full of shit coins that even today most of them aren't having values and no activities since they had created their smart contracts.
but still there are many members who are earning Airdrops and I do believe that there are also good Airdrops esisting today but only few of them.
A friend of mine use a dummy MEW wallet and only transfer coins into his main wallet when that coin will have value.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:33:33 AM

Hi, any suggestions are welcome regarding the process of earning through Airdrop...I am sorry but I need to know the complete process from the beginning if anyone could explain it would be a great help....
Try to look for airdrop coming from this forum because airdrop coming here is legit unlike airdrops outside this forum most of them are scam , they will scam your account. So in joining airdrop make a careful check on it before signing up you must have a careful check. Airdrop is profitable but beware if scam airdrop.
valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:47:47 AM

You can earn through airdrop by joining their project and be a member of their team. You fill up the form and answers thoroughly, be aware of giving your eth address. Follow the instructions so that they will accept you as their member. After the ico end, the computations are going to do for distributions of tokens. It will take time to wait for the tokens. And if tokens have value, you can go for trading and make some money from it. Just be wise in trading. And so, enjoy joining airdrops and make a profit from it.
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:58:30 AM

Airdrop is a free money, ICOs conduct soem airdrop for the token popularity, they are distributing free tokens for its publicity, honestly earning tokens is very easy you jist have to follow the rules and wait for the distribution. You can participate in airdrops as many as you can, just a tip there are airdrop bot in telegram that can notify you if there is an new airdrop for people.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:15:32 AM

so simple, just follow all the instructions.

Follow twitter
Like facebook pages
Retweets
Tweets

Copy the link
Paste the link

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
yahata147

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:26:33 PM

On the other hand, it is recommended that you work on the account to be able to increase your rank and obtain more benefits.
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:37:27 PM

Airdrop is an easy way to get free tokens, and you can search airdrop in this forum. or more easily, you bosa join a telegram group or other social media group to get a new airdrop program, but you also have to be careful if you follow airdrop, and the most important thing is, do not use the email you use for your Bitcoin wallet for register airdrop, therefore danger. your wallet account can be hacked.
Sam$oN

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:45:06 PM

It's just a referral system where you get paid to join the project. Also dropped money to the one who invited you. Is himself, but sometimes it helps to earn a pretty penny or two.
Mercedes1107

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

Getting airdrops is easy you just need to register and fill some form and most of the time that will be it and you will get some free coins, the real difficult thing is to find airdrops that are profitable and spend enough time collecting those coins, and for that the only thing you can do is to read about their project and see if you are convinced by the idea of the developers and act accordingly
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:36:32 PM

in my early stage on joining this forum and start to participate signature and other bounty campaigns I had joined almost all airdrops available in this forum because I want to earn free tokens, coins and money but I faced too many issues because most of them aren't paying and most of the paying airdrops doesn't hitting coin exchanges and coinmarketcap.com.
But still there are some free tokens that I get from airdrops.
If you want to earn money on airdrops, just do the same. join every airdrops available in this forum and you will earn money from some good airdrops.

Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

Getting airdrops is easy you just need to register and fill some form and most of the time that will be it and you will get some free coins, the real difficult thing is to find airdrops that are profitable and spend enough time collecting those coins, and for that the only thing you can do is to read about their project and see if you are convinced by the idea of the developers and act accordingly

you are right, this time..joining airdrops isn't that simple unlike last previous years.
But although the instructions are more difficult, the main goal is to earn as many free tokens as you can because truly not all of them are paying but when you get your free tokens then you'll need to wait until they bumped into coin exchanges in order to earn money as you expected the moment you signed up airdrops.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: