Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Still Good to Make Investment in it  (Read 958 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

I believe that we are still in the development phase and hence things are still yet to grow as compared to that of traditional mediums of making payment. At this stage, not even 10% of world's population is involved with Bitcoin so there is a tremendous scope for growth in the coming years so through an investment point of you I believe that anyone getting involved with Bitcoin even today is an early adopter in my opinion. However, it is always recommended to do own research before taking an investment decision because everyone might not have the same opinion about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:02:49 PM

No it's nit. Aside as seeing bitcoin as an investment, why not look at bitcoin's actual function of being an alternative online currency? In thay way you'll see it as e-money.

It's understandable that you wanted to earn with bitcoin as well, who doesn't? But several people whi have a little or ni knowledge about bitcoin only invest because of the possiboe income it promises. So when bitcoin's price drops there are several panic sellers sprouting like mushrooms.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:17:01 PM

Most certainly bitcoin is a very good investment opportunity. Weather you want to mine or you want to buy. You can still have a great returns from bitcoin if you invest today.
harobaru

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:43:03 PM

the best investment to get more profit in bitcoin. if you invest money in bitcoin you get more profit.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:54:22 PM

It is not the first time this happens. In 2014 it happened the same scenario when bitcoin fallen from 1000$ to 400$  in just a few days. Look at it now, the price is 8000$ and that I about 2000% profit. A lot of people sold their bitcoins back then thinking it is over but not their are regretting it. Bitcoin is and will always be a good investment because the price rises every time it falls

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:16:23 PM

My opinion is that investing in bitcoin will be one of the most profitable and safe for a long time. Experiencing over the strong price. Increasing or lowering the price is the law of the market, without this it is impossible. The more bitcoin will drop in price, the more inexperienced investors will sell it even with a huge loss. But, the most experienced investors are waiting for this situation to buy digital gold at a cheap price. This is the law that exists on any exchange long before the crypto currency. There is a sign of the market in the future. The more the price of bitcoin is in uncertainty, the sharper it will be to rise. This is just my opinion, whith many may disagree, but in its essentially, if you look at the price movement pattern, at least for the last two years, basically, still, it looks like the truth.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

Anytime even in this year 2018 one can still invest, but the good time i am not certain is now. My take is always that whatever one wants to invest in crypto for now should be what one can really leave for some relatively long time (like a year) without it affecting one's lifestyle negatively. But only the really long time holders win with bitcoin investment, however, there is always a time to take profit
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:39:35 PM

Yes offcause is actually the best time ,looking at the market for two days now it than adding value and increase. Who knows what the price will become off in the future.
Thera Bethari

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

Yes it is still good in making investment in bitcoin as long as you still fully trusted it and you have enough money to invest eventhough the price is lower that before. And I think if you start investing now then it will gain more profit soon especially if its value increases.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:47:09 PM

I definitely support, as you might think that we are the only ones in the universe, how can you think that the market is saturated and it will not grow, you say the investment market is only 500 billion?)
yuukireit

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:51:26 PM

yeah bitcoin are still good to make investment in it, prefer to doing a long time investment rather short term, i think bitcoin are very benifit if invest in long term due the price are very sensitive, and waiting a long time and when have big news can make a very good impact in it price
Topek3

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:53:12 PM

Think of all things that you can buy with $10,000 (car, 1 or 2 acres land and more..). Gold at $1350/ounce is a luxury item, so what is $10,000 when you can lose all your money ?

$600 will be the right price to look at Bitcoin.

yeah bitcoin are still good to make investment in it, prefer to doing a long time investment rather short term, i think bitcoin are very benifit if invest in long term due the price are very sensitive, and waiting a long time and when have big news can make a very good impact in it price
echatom

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:55:42 PM

Think of all things that you can buy with $10,000 (car, 1 or 2 acres land and more..). Gold at $1350/ounce is a luxury item, so what is $10,000 when you can lose all your money ?

$600 will be the right price to look at Bitcoin.

That is correct. Bitcoin price prediction for DEC. 2018 will be more than 25,000 USD.
magix

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:08:10 PM

And there is! Especially now its price is quite suitable in order to think about buying it! I think that by the end of the year its value can grow very much!
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:12:15 PM

Of course investing on bitcoin is still a good idea. We may see huge pricebdrops in the side pf bitcoin but that is fine considering that thevalue of bitcoin is comparably higher than any other cryptocurrency in the market. I think this is just fine wgen we consider how revolutionary and amazing the said cryptpcurrency is. Lastly. I think the value of bitcoin is rising right now, you shpuld take advantage of this.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:13:09 PM

Form last few months everyone is seeing some rise and fall into the price of the bitcoin. When it was rising everyone thought that they would have invested in it. But as of now it has fall to $10K from $17K.People are having doubts now that is bitcoin still good to invest. This is like bitcoin is been on the roller coaster ride and that ride is getting slow now. Investors of bitcoin may have lived a nightmare of 70% fall in its price from all time highest. Now this is rising again that is a bit relaxation but not that much. This up and down is making the reason for new and current investors.

So if someone ask you about investing in Bitcoin, simply say yes. But what about the price? So another answer here is that bitcoin price reflects from the market's activity. If more people show interest in investing into bitcoin then price will go up. On same page if interest of investors is low it will go low. But still you can say that even with this low price it have eliminated other investment options.

In every investment one thing is important and that is belief. If you don't have trust in where you are putting your money then it is no use. You will eventually pull out your money in small time. If you need fruit from your tree you have to wait for years to let it grow. Same happens with investment. If you are not sure of it put small amount in it that do not affect you much. With small investment in it wait for long. There may be up and down but you have to stay patient. If you want the Records of ICO token and cryptocurrency market cap there are many sites like CoinMarketCap, and CryptoLoins.

But if you are thinking that you can grow fruits from your first tree then you are wrong. Before growing tree you need to learn about tree and how to grow them. So what you need to do here is learn about bitcoin. Do study of how it works, what features it have, what are the flaws, etc. Then learn about the market, how market works, what profitable conditions are and what are not. These questions will force you to come up with a strategy. A strategy or plan to make investment depending on the facts you have learned.

This post is just for understanding what is actually offered by bitcoin. We are not telling, forcing or suggesting to invest in any cryptocurrencies. This is all just for knowledge. If you invest in cryptocurrencies and any kind of loss is happened we do not take responsibility.
Good point. The problem with this is that the people's interest and the value of bitcoin is directly proportional to each other.  If the people lose interest, definitely the value of bitcoin will decrease and on vice versa, and it is the same when you interchange then that if the value of bitcoin is high,  absolutely people will be more interested and also vice versa.  My point here is that these two factors interdepends with each other,  and that is the problem. So we the believers of this cryptography currency must make people aware of bitcoin's advantages so that bitcoin will make people interested and they will invest more in bitcoin.
Craigne

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:15:32 PM

Absolutely yes.  Bitcoin is a good investment even though it has a lower value and for me it is actually a blessing in disguise.  It is because lower price is a good opportunity of buying some coins and holding it until the value of bitcoin increases,  and it is absolutely will happen,  hopefully.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:18:17 PM

In depth of the matter you mentioned, Bitcoin is a legit way to invest. Because in every coin has a high price and the price is predicted to continue to rise as demand continues to increase.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████