Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:55:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why i Feel Like Beggar after bounty campaign?  (Read 206 times)
luv2709 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:32:40 PM

hey friends,

I want to ask that why i Feel Like Beggar after bounty campaign? every Bounty Campaign (Mostly) i feel that i am a beggar... mostly time spend in every day on telegram chat or BTC bounty asking about token or reward distribution and they ignore... it is my personly feeling. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:37:25 PM

I’ve been in bounties that are slow paying, and i can see why it is kind of frustrating.  I do follow the developments on telegram, but I avoid asking for payment because 1) if you scroll up, you can often the see that bounty manager has already addressed this, even if his answer is “I don’t know yet” and 2) asking for payment does not speed things up.  

I’m also not a dumper, I only follow campaigns I beleive in, so it doesn’t bother me if payment is slow.  

But anyway, you should not feel like a beggar because you did put in effort to help promote their project in accordance with their offer, so your bounty is earned, not a handout.
cryptotnak

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:38:23 PM

hey friends,

I want to ask that why i Feel Like Beggar after bounty campaign? every Bounty Campaign (Mostly) i feel that i am a beggar... mostly time spend in every day on telegram chat or BTC bounty asking about token or reward distribution and they ignore... it is my personly feeling. 
I dont quite understand your question can you ellaborate more? do you want to ask why you feel like a beggar? thats your feeling not ours,bounty campaigns in telegram doesnt have much stakes from the total bounty pool,instead of joining telegram campaigns you should try twitter,facebook or transations and the rewards would depends on the effort you have given.

shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:41:15 PM

I am seeing more and more ICOs are slow paying bounty, and may not pay also. It certainly calls for an action from the forum to act on it. Either ban all bounty, or make ICOs to pay for it - essentially - stop the bait and switch practice.

I have very recently dipped my toes in it, but so far had really bad experience and may give up participating in any more after the current one. Bezop did not pay, and the current one is very lethargic to update bounty campaign details in spreadsheet.
Naman1111

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

Participating in bounties require patience. I used to feel the same in the beginning but with time I learned that there is no point of asking again and again. Most of the time the rewards are paid out but they very slow which tends to get frustrating. But you have to keep faith and keep doing the bounty diligently. Like its said - believe in doin the Karma without expecting the results. As always Patience is the virtue.
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:48:42 PM

hey friends,

Lol! If you feel like that you are a beggar and you feel like you are so poor you feel so down in your self then dont join in any blinty campaign its your choice anyway. Let me tell you this joining bounty campaign is not free like airdrops coins. Bounty is like your job and after you finish your job they will reward you or they will give your salary. In that case if you have a job now in real world for example you are a manager do you feel the same also? Bounty hunter is a job and bounty reward is like your salary so dont say that you are like a beggar that begging for a payment. Dont be ashame when you are asking about payment as long as you follow there rules, you do the job and now its time for them to do there job too. And besides that they are the one who offer the bounty so if they dont offer then you dont work too.

summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:51:25 PM

hey friends,

I feel you.. It always happen to me, I am asking bounty manager to sent my reward every time and they always tell "i will send you" but still no rewards, but we should not feel that way coz we put our best and effort to work for our rewards so they should pay and give our rewards.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

hey friends,

I also been into bounty campaign that slowly paying and they only release the bounty hunter tokens after 3weeks to 1 month. Its your rights to ask the devs of the bounty if what is the date of distribution, just ask once and wait for their response. You need to be patient in waiting for the bounty, only dev can speed up the distribution

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:57:36 PM

you're all in envion. There are no bounty toques and everyone is very upset there !! 100,000,000 scam ??
You do not know it
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:57:49 PM

Kinda like that, but usually the bounty campaign will tell you the time when the bounty present distribute, i join some campaign and all of them take from a week after token sale and some take more than 3 month to distribute the prize. We know that we get the token without paying a single dime, but we take lot of time by doing the bounty task. Sharing post at facebook and retweeting a tweet maybe looks simple but it reallt take time. I hope every manager who manage a campaign tell their participan how long it need to distribute the token or coin for bounty hunter.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:58:32 PM

Our obligation is to promote their project and our rights are paid, Try asking in the bounty channel if there is something not understood in order not to clog their official Ico channel. Always read the rules of bounty carefully so there is not much we ask on the telegram. So far I guess asking about salary is the right of a bounty hunter if our work is done and right. Grin
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:59:23 PM

hey friends,

In most cases, really the tokens are paid after a long time, there's a case I've been waiting for 3 months. Honestly, I do not know what the reason is, but I know this is common and I expect it from every campaign.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:01:26 PM

hey friends,

No, You are not beggar you worked for it and you have the complete right to ask about your tokens or anything about it.

Let me tell you what, Just do your real life job and make bounty campaigns and other internet things at second priority not at first then you will feel good and these bounties will not matter to you that much after that.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

Yes you are quite right, i have seen many good projects that have ditched the bounty promoters, Centra which is a good project has also not paid most of the bounty workers which is very sad. Also some projects like Atlant are delaying token rewards for months, it is like 6 months after ico but bounty hunters are yet to receive their reward tokens.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

is it just cause not the distribution date yet or they didn't pay after the distribution date are over, since bounty payment usually 1 or 2 month after end of token sale. they always put it on top of thread.
if not then next time you should carrefully chose what bounty you want to join, if bounty manager didn't add stake at spreadsheet for more than 2 week then just leave the bounty, because i'm sure when the bounty campaign finish you will always ask for payment. and they not gonna pay for it.
chose the one who got a good bounty manager and a promising ICO by carefully and throughly checking it, so you're not gonna repeat the same thing.
cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

Begging is different from working hard to get your stakes with each bounties,telegram doesnt big stakes from the bounty pools that is why you wont make good money from it,i suggest do another thing like translation campaigns or blog writting campaigns the stakes with these bounties are very decent compare to your telegram bounty campaign.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:07:05 PM

I think you're mistaken. Bounty is an advertisement for which bounty hunters get a paid. It's a job.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

At first, there are a lot of members in telegram group of any ICO project so it's really hard for admin to answer all the question. Second one, you work and what you'll get is what you deserve for your hard working. Don't ever think that you're a beggar Smiley. The beggar never doing anything and just go aroung and beg for money but you work for it for weeks Smiley.

imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:09:42 PM

It mostly due to the volume or bounty hunters, i remember 6 months ago, if you have participate any bounty, you will see max 300 to 400 people join. So it was easy for bounty manager to calculate and finishing up quickly. But now a days thousands of bounty hunter join, it takes long time to count, that's why they are not able to rewards quickly. They need extra time, so u have to be patience.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

Most ICOs are just scam and shit. That is why you should avoid ICOs (unless they are extremely legitimate with active developers who are building a project that have very good potential) at all cost. You are just wasting your time for (some dusts to be) promoting shit stuffs and encouraging more of those useless ICOs.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:12:29 PM

I dont understand why bounty hunters is begging with these campaigns? first you are getting paid with your efforts you are literally working so you will have your stakes at the end of the campaign.If you feel like you are begging with these people simply leave! find another campaigns which wont give you feeling like you are begging ,your stakes will depends in your efforts that you have given to promote the ICO.

Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:17:07 PM

The problem faced by many. I think that just the manager who is responsible for the distribution of generosity - does not have enough time. I think all the tokens will be sent to you, so just wait.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
souly

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:18:45 PM

hey friends,

Bounties usually takes some time to process the payouts as far I know, since mostly still have to do some calculations, probably manually. I would advise you to just to complete all the required tasks and forget about the tokens. you will check after some weeks and find them tokens lying around. Usually, signature campaigns pay on time as far as I know.
kreja

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:28:17 PM

I usually pick some potential projects to follow. As to other bounty campaigns, I just let them go because I can't follow every campaign. It takes too many time.
This is really a hard thing! Even after receiving the bounty token, you have to wait it to be listed on exchange. Once it is listed on exchange, you have to decide sell or hodl.
abbywem

Activity: 100

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:05:55 PM

Your not a beggar.  The bounty programs messing with you are thieves.  Just keep grinding and earning.  Some will pay and some wont.  Just factor it in to your gameplan.

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:09:12 PM

hey friends,

MMost of the bounties want us to work for them for free thats why they are doing like this,you can avoid these kind of feeling when you are working under a reputed manager the chance of happening like this is merely low.And some bounties are also uses escrows so you can read about their Op before joining them.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
pedropendukot

Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:18:04 PM

You are not begging with participating these bounty campaigns because you are working for them to get a decent amount of tokens,begging is different from working decently,you are joining these ICO campaigns for you to have some cash out of doing your part to promote the ICO platforms like facebook twitter and bitcointalk.

Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

hey friends,

MMost of the bounties want us to work for them for free thats why they are doing like this,you can avoid these kind of feeling when you are working under a reputed manager the chance of happening like this is merely low.And some bounties are also uses escrows so you can read about their Op before joining them.

How to know which managers are reputable off the bat though? I got stiffed a couple times and made not of those managers so that it was not to happen again, but still sucks when you go through the effort of posting then get nothing, not a big deal but still unethical.

Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:55:54 PM

How long have you been through this situation? this is an issue that only you can answer, if you go through it already a while ago, why do you still insist? Why do not you try to improve on the trade? When i felt this way, i began to observe the Lendarios here in the forum, most are not enrolled in campaigns or the like, i believe they are in the trade moving our market. These are the advice i received from a legendary when i was a newbie.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:02:32 PM

hey friends,

I am working project in my professional work and timeline is most important thing in projects. but most of bounty manager did not act according to their timeline and finally we feel like begging. :S
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:20:23 PM

I can't relate but I noticed that some forum users here see bounty hunters as beggers. I don't know why this is so, probably because there are many ICOs or probably the way bounty hunters complain about stakes not been counted and so. Well it's not their fault. If an ICO is genuine and its been managed by a good bounty manager; the bounty hunters won't complain about stakes thus won't be term as beggers.
Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:32:13 PM

I though not often participate but have already met projects that deceive their participants. Here you can work very long and do not get anything

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
DemLom

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:44:40 PM

If I understand you correctly, you are now working on telegrams. This is not very profitable, most companies allocate a small percentage to this type of advertising. Try another type of ad
mkymre

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:30:34 PM

I think bounties are a part of the crypto advertising game. You get paid for doing a promotion job, and there is no need to feel bad or like a beggar.

That being said:

DV7 has just launched an invite contest on Discord, with 10 prices up to 20.000 DV7

Check out the DV7 discord channel for more info.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: