Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:02:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My picks for 2018  (Read 1510 times)
coinhunter2050

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:25:17 PM

This is really OMG pics and inspires to us, If you explain your some process I hope it helps us and newbie member as well.

Than You
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:58:35 PM

I think if I’m have a chance to pick with the year of two thousand eighteen,
I will pick the company of bitcoin because they are the dream company that I want to be a part of, which being investor in their company.
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:05:47 PM

Heres my picks for 2018 and why:

1. ZCoin- great technology, privacy trend, low market cap
2. ZRX - Interoperability, low market cap, great team
3. Bitcoin Private- bitcoin + privacy= win
What are your picks?
I pick up these coins:-

Latium
DASH
LTC

I hope its price will be increasing several times, many again in this end of the year.
flowerofsun12

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:16:18 AM

In my opinion. If you are going to buy either neo or gas with fiat/other crypto now for use at ICO time I suggest to use Gas. This is because ratio of gas to neo is 3 to 1 right now when it used to be 2 to 1 some months ago. Plus, as people want to get the most out of their 1000allocation they would probably use gas as it is divisible, hence the pre ico pump for gas compared to neo will be slightly higher.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:15:00 PM

Here are my picks for 2018 and i think they will do well...

1. Credits
2. Pundis
3. Mainframe
4. Quarkchain
5. Loom
6. Soul
7. Havven
8. BTC
9. ETH

This is just my opinion not a financial advise
Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:17:29 PM

i think ADA and EOS have a lot of potential to grow in this year
and people should think about Stakenet too,, i can called if stakenet can be a hidden gems in crypto world at this moment
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:21:31 PM

My choice in 2018 is still bitcoin. Because I believe in this money is capable of helping me make a lot of money. My goal in investing in electronic money is to make a lot of money. I bought bitcoin and waited for the word to sell.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:27:16 PM

I will invest in some altcoin in 2018. These are coins like Ethereum, Tripple and NEO. These are great value altcoins in the market and are a lot of buyers. Many experts estimate that these coins will catch up with bitcoins in the near future.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:30:24 PM

My choice in 2018 is still bitcoin. Because I believe in this money is capable of helping me make a lot of money. My goal in investing in electronic money is to make a lot of money. I bought bitcoin and waited for the word to sell.
Eventhough the market of ethereum, has a downfall in, few months still I would like to pick my favorite coin because this is one of the most popular coin like bitcoin that was already taking good profits due to the fluctuation on its prices, I prefer to buy more in ethereum because it seems it has a potential in, this technology.
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:50:34 PM

Eventhough the market of ethereum, has a downfall in, few months still I would like to pick my favorite coin because this is one of the most popular coin like bitcoin that was already taking good profits due to the fluctuation on its prices, I prefer to buy more in ethereum because it seems it has a potential in, this technology.
if seen from the potential of technology developed by ethereum is very good, although ethereum itself has been in the storm that makes the price down very low but will be able to rise again as bitcoin. the right choice for long term investment in ethereum in addition to its affordable price is indeed the prospect for the future will be much better.

yoerumo

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:23:32 AM

2018 will be an extraordinary year for cryptographic money, so it is critical to be specific while settling on choices in regards to venture. My picks for 2018 are Ethereum, Ripple, Neo, Red Pulse, SONM and PRL, all these are most encouraging and productive for speculation. My particular undertakings are bolstered by solid group which will without a doubt convey tremendous result soon.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:34:06 AM

What are your picks?

In my own opinion, if you have a good amount of capital then i prefer that you fully invest on bitcoins because the growth is faster more than other altcoins in the market so people can always earn profit.
luyin46

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:07:03 AM

As far as today is concerned, the authors are optimistic that these coins have not been successful, but are not known, have no features, and should have been forgotten. Therefore, investment must participate in most people's projects, and your investment will be safer.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:13:28 AM

Zrx is a good pick. I don't have any but have been meaning to buy some.

I would avoid any copy coins with the Word "private" attached to them. Monero already dominates the private space.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:22:58 AM

There are many coins in the market that has a great future in terms of their project and usage in crypto world as well as in real life. However as an investor you have to be careful in choosing an investment whether it is a long or short term.

Here are my picks.
For young coins and under development.
1. Omx - healthcare
2. INS - grocery industry

For this year that I think will soar.

1. ETH
2. Ripple
3. BTC
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:29:55 AM

What are your picks?

My picks are:

1. ADA: talent development team, have strong financial supporter fund, clearly roadmap and be updated for each period
2. Coins of Trade-Exchanges (HT, KCS, BNB..): high liquidity and be kept the price by Trade - Exchanges(have strong economic potential)

paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:46:32 AM

if seen from the potential of technology developed by ethereum is very good, although ethereum itself has been in the storm that makes the price down very low but will be able to rise again as bitcoin. the right choice for long term investment in ethereum in addition to its affordable price is indeed the prospect for the future will be much better.
having a coin that develops quite rapidly will be very capable to generate far greater profits going forward. seeing the ever-increasing development of coins will be able to make it a much more profitable future. my choice of Altcoin currently falls to
 Ripple
Cardano
Waves.
Fargo

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:36:59 AM

What are your picks?

Agree with you first pick, the whole sector of privacy coins holds a potential for 2018. Zcoin has some interesting milestones in the roadmap and based on the analysis in the newest ITF report on Zcoin, there are opportunities for the coin. It will be interesting to see how the team cope with potential threats and if they will be able to outperform the competition of protocols based on the Zero-knowledge proofs.

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PureLean

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:28:34 PM

What are your picks?
Sibcoin for sure because i believe in good privacy coin over all others
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

What are your picks?

You have good picks in 2018 and they have a high potential for growth in the market today. In my opinion, whatever coins you will choose it will work because it will depend on your trading style in order to earn huge profit margin. Its a matter of skills and patience when it comes to trading in cryptocurrency market.
Here are my top picks
1. Bitcoin
2. Etherium
3. NEO
4. Litecoin

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: