Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:17:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need .5 BTC loan.. will pay it in 30days... escrow  (Read 191 times)
adz1922 (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:21:58 AM

lets talk here or in PM for more details...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoderTerganteng

Activity: 271
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:35:55 AM

what thing u try to describe
adz1922 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:53:32 AM

what thing u try to describe

what do you mean try to describe?

i have a business.. and im needing funding... i can pay within 30 days... we talk about the interest
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:24:24 AM

Why not post details in public? Youre asking for a loan in public afterall and if you want a loan, you should provide details in public, along with interest and what collateral you have, in which case I really do hope you have valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking. ID, bank statements, etc., arent collateral.

adz1922 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:20:50 AM

Why not post details in public? Youre asking for a loan in public afterall and if you want a loan, you should provide details in public, along with interest and what collateral you have, in which case I really do hope you have valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking. ID, bank statements, etc., arent collateral.

is my antminer s9 13.5TH/s enough collateral?  i have 2 of them
Blue Tyrant
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 65

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:39:02 AM

I'm not sure whether those are worth 120% or not, but to use them as collateral you'll need to ship those to the lender's location (or an escrow's location). So unless you live close, have a way to transfer said rigs and get them checked by the lender/escrow, the loan wont happen.

Remember even if you do all that the process will take quite a bit of time to do all this

adz1922 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:33:58 AM

I'm not sure whether those are worth 120% or not, but to use them as collateral you'll need to ship those to the lender's location (or an escrow's location). So unless you live close, have a way to transfer said rigs and get them checked by the lender/escrow, the loan wont happen.

Remember even if you do all that the process will take quite a bit of time to do all this

you make it seem so impossible to get a loan..
Blue Tyrant
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 65

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:46:41 AM

you make it seem so impossible to get a loan..

It's possible but it's significantly harder, try checking with someone from your local board (if you have one) incase someone lives nearby and can do the deal

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:27:46 AM

Loans around here secured by physical collateral are fairly rare, in fact I am only aware of one loan secured by physical collateral over the past ~4 years I have been here.

If you are wanting to use a miner as collateral for a loan, you will almost certainly be better off selling it because of the downtime you would expect associated with shipping the miner to and from the lender, along with the related shipping costs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: