Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:59:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Watcher Desktop Application - new  (Read 91 times)
mgjhowie (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:38:56 PM

Hey all - not sure if this will be allowed but it is free and something that will be useful to some.

I have created an application for Windows that runs on your desktop. It is completely free to use and I am actively using it to manage and keep an eye on my portfolio.

It is called Crypto Watcher and here are the features.

1. View live prices for over 70 coins including majors and "alt coins" - this will increase to the full active coin list in the next revision
2. View market cap for the same coins
3. View the daily, hourly and 7 day percentage increase or decrease with colour coded icons to indicate an up or down movement
4. Coin ledger - this allows you to enter in new coins as you mine more or buy more and keep a record
5. Based on the coin ledger, it will show your coins value using the current live price
6. Create a favourite list of the coins you want to follow

All of the above allows you to monitor your portfolio without having to visit multiple sites - all the information we look for on a day to day basis is just a couple clicks.

It does not require you to enter in any wallet information and relies on you manually adding into the ledger (for example : add 100 XRP) and it will store this in a local database. The only thing it requires is an internet connection to fetch the JSON information for all of the coins.

I hope you guys find it useful and please share with your friends if you do. All feedback would be appreciated so I can improve it on the first update.

Here is a link to a single page site I have set up - here you will be able to download the application also.

https://cryptowatchapp.webs.com/

Please let me know if you have downloaded it so I can see that it is being used.

Thanks

Mike
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: