Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:08:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: etherwallet  (Read 651 times)
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:55:41 AM

Give me some advice, can i trust meta mask for myetherwallet?

It's more secure but based on some article that I've read and information that I collected it said that you need to have a pc that has no virus or malware which means that there is no , or there must haven't a virus or some spyware or a keylogger. So yep still myetherwallet is secure though , just protect your private key.
Asuka

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:41:46 AM

You can completely trust the meta mask, it is safe and easy to manage
Metamask is very good and safe for store your asset, but also there some risk, to access meta mask for Myetherwallet you need PC that not have a virus because you can be hacked and all your assets maybe lost. Just keep your  private key to be safe.
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:07:06 AM

Yes you can trust Metamask because metamask includes a secure identity safe, provides a user interface for managing your identity across various sites and marking blockchain transactions. private key will also be stored safely inside,
kingvirtus09

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

I use Metamask too One of trust ETHEREUM wallet, be sure to keep your private key and you need to manage your wallet address and separate them, It's like Electrum of bitcoin. If i were you create different wallets so that hackers will having a hard time to reach your wallet.

boonsterx

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:37:37 AM

use a hardware wallet like ledger nano or Trezor.

even if you pc has malware, hardware wallets are supposed to be able to prevent the your secret keys from being stolen.

And since you are using your pc for crypto investments, you got to become more careful about websites you visits.

It does not take too much for someone to write a malware to read your keys when you use your etherwallet

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:40:05 AM

you can trust both.
Basically you can create a wallet in MyEtherWallet and import it to metmask!!  Grin
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

Yes, it is a reliable and lightweight wallet. I see no reason not to trust him.
AlexBV

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

Am I right that Metamask anyway keep private key, but they keep in local storage of extension during the session?
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:50:00 AM

anyone know how to check total token balance for multiplie ethereum addresses? I will be grateful for the advice.
minerbeaver

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:54:15 AM

You can trust metamask for MEW! It's built-wallet in your purse. Previously, how did you open it? With using what? I usually use a private key or an intractable password.
jc123

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:16:24 AM

Yes meta mask is trusted. You can trust it for the security of your wallet.
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:21:25 AM

Yes, you can trust meta mask.
I am using it. Before I use only myetherwallet, but after etherdelta hacked issue am using meta mask. So it is safe I think.
you can use it without hesitation.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
hinorizk

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:34:45 AM

You can trust both of it. Make sure check the site before input your private key and don't get phishing.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:36:57 AM

Meta mask has been around for quite sometimes, so far there are no problems with it. But you have to be careful of the virus and malwares in your computer.
Lm2e4

Activity: 248

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:37:51 AM

I uses metamask extension on my browser too when I'm still trading on etherdelta and my funds remains safe luckily even if sometimes I visit few sites without signing out. But be careful always because a trader once lost his money using metamask without knowing until now what was the real cause.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:48:12 AM

Yes, you can trust it, but make sure that you will download it from the original version of the site (green lock in Google Chrome). Also you can use a combo of MyEtherWallet and MetaMask and to approximate the safety of your tokens to 100%.
ryjin1007

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:57:57 AM

Yes you can trust metamask you can just download its plugin on google chrome or just download their wallet for desktop for easy to access. you can secured your funds and token in metamask a very trusted wallet
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

My friend absolutely you can trust myetherwallet because it is proven to everyone here not only for investor but also for bounty hunter.This is requirements for ICO project which is ERC20 Eth address to facillitate in terms of tokens/coins rewarded.For the past years my etherwallet really consistend especially when it  terms of transaction through crypto coins and tokens.
Nevzat

Activity: 97

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:11:31 PM

If you use your computer wisely and cautiously you can definitely trust your computer. It is the easiest and simpliest way of using it. You just need to know what to keep in your computer. Becareful with what you do while using it because if you use it responsibly everything will be fine.

rezurect

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:14:31 PM

If you use your computer wisely and cautiously you can definitely trust your computer. It is the easiest and simpliest way of using it. You just need to know what to keep in your computer. Becareful with what you do while using it because if you use it responsibly everything will be fine.

Bookmark mew. That will definitely diminish chances of getting phished.
I use metamask as well, and yes it's safe.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: