Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 09:54:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin cash  (Read 313 times)
South Park

Activity: 3052
Merit: 810

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

Sounds like people trying to make a quick profit off the LiteCoin name.  I'm glad the LiteCoin CEO made a public announcement about this, warning investors.  It's up to people to listen to it or not.
It is very sad that things like Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin Cash, Ripple Cash and similar happen. That people don't even take the time to invent a name for their coin is a sure sign that the only thing they care about is to take advantage of a well-recognized name.

For me it is just like riding a bike in the air tunnel behind the bus.
Anything that uses the name of another coin in order to try to get recognition is a scam, there where even some coins with bitcoin in their name that were not even bitcoin forks and were in fact Ethereum tokens, talk about dishonesty and yet there were people that still invested in those projects despite such a red flag, this is why I have decided to never invest in any of those projects.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:16:38 PM

Have you guys that held litecoin at the time of the fork, claimed your free litecoin cash coins?

What do you make of litecoin Cash? good investment?

I recommend you keep away from this coin because it does not connect in any way with litecoin. It is only scam so do not invest in it
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: