Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:40:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I can loan 0.25 BTC || Apply Within  (Read 2652 times)
HyPNoTiK (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 12:31:26 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2013, 07:15:18 PM by HyPNoTiK

I currently have quite a bit of bitcoins in the bank and I'm wanting to test the market with loaning. I would first like to start out small and see where it ends up, I'm not an idiot with my money nor my bitcoins. I didn't get what I have through being naive and gullible either, so if you plan on trying to defraud me you're wasting your time.

I'd like to offer this small loan of 0.25 BTC to verified trusted and respected members of this community. I'm asking for a payback of 0.30 BTC within 7 days of the loan.

How to Apply:
  • Explain why you are wanting this loan
  • Describe how you plan on paying it back
  • Tell me why I should give it to you

I request that all applications and communications dealing with this loan be posted here within this thread so it can be public and our fellow peers give their input about your reputation as well.

I would personally like to find someone that is reliable and credit worthy (I know, few and far in between these days) that I can develop a relationship with where we could benefit from each other in the future.

Thanks in advance and I hope we can do business together.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:33:34 PM

Why would anyone (with a collateral) choose your service when they are free guy for accept to offer loan with collateral?
Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 03:25:58 PM

Yeah no reason anyone would take a secured loan with such a high percentage rate from you, when they can use TC (a trusted member of the community) for a 0% secured loan.

If you want to loan without collateral then you are subjecting yourself to more risk, but then at least the high percentage rate would be understandable.

Good luck!
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 05:11:00 PM

I currently have quite a bit of bitcoins in the bank and I'm wanting to test the market with loaning.

Please sign the address that you hold "quite a bit of bitcoins" and post it here. I'll remove negative rating then, but in the meantime people should be extremely cautious as this seems to be a collateral scam. Ie. you send him collateral and that's the last you see of it.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
HyPNoTiK (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 07:14:46 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2013, 07:38:11 PM by HyPNoTiK

Haha, so friendly in this section I see Wink

I just added the collateral term as in not looking for anything of more volume or truly high. If you don't feel like you need collateral, then please feel free to apply without it. I will remove the "collateral" mandatory listing from my post now and only ask for collateral for high risk borrowers.

Tomato since you do not trust my validity please give me a BTC address that I can send you 0.01 to that way I can verify my account. I'm not quite sure my wallet supports signing transactions as you are talking about.

** In regards to the collateral: I created my loan thread and after creating it I did the smart thing to read the stickies. Every sticky I read said for me to ask a collateral, so what did I do? I asked for a collateral for high risk borrowers, lol. People are on their toes around here Wink Like I said, I'm not a veteran in this market or do I dare claim to be, I'm still learning.

PS: Still waiting for Tomato to contact me via PM to clear the air about my address.
Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 07:54:16 PM

Tomato since you do not trust my validity please give me a BTC address that I can send you 0.01 to that way I can verify my account. I'm not quite sure my wallet supports signing transactions as you are talking about.

Wow, you really don't have a clue about bitcoins, and suck at google, apparently.
He was asking for a message, signed with the private key of the address you claim to be the owner of.

Lurk more before trying to scam, please.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 07:56:59 PM

Ok, confirmed that you do have a few BTC. But be careful about lending, especially if you're a new user. You'll most likely end up getting scammed. I'd suggest rolling the dice if you want to gamble with your money -- you stand a higher chance of winning by gambling than you do by lending.

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
HyPNoTiK (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 08:18:07 PM

Wow, you really don't have a clue about bitcoins, and suck at google, apparently.
He was asking for a message, signed with the private key of the address you claim to be the owner of.

Please be slow to pass judgement my friend. Wait for all of the facts to come in and if you have accusations I would appreciate you to take it up privately with me =). I have been verified to have bitcoins as I had STATED in my original thread by the gentleman above.

Yes, I am not a bitcoin guru but I assure you I understand the basic principles of loaning. I would further ask for you to redact your statement and read my posts and the whole thread now that it has been correctly updated.

When you post out out of quick haste and judgement my friend you only tend to make yourself look like a fool. Please gather the facts and understand the situation around you before embarrassing yourself again =) Your double digit post count and whatever avatar you uploaded does not give you any status anywhere and when it comes to bitcoins I can assure you that my accounts have handled and hold quite more than yours even if I "suck at google" and "clueless about bitcoins".

** As for tomato, I do appreciate your philosophy on lending vs gambling. I'm happy to be educated by the veterans and these analogies definitely help me understand the bitcoin lending scene much better.
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 08:42:03 PM

You should think twice before you claim people are scamming.

You did the same to me, assuming things that aren't true.

"Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps his soul from troubles."
Damnsammit

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 08:43:30 PM

** In regards to the collateral: I created my loan thread and after creating it I did the smart thing to read the stickies. Every sticky I read said for me to ask a collateral, so what did I do? I asked for a collateral for high risk borrowers, lol. People are on their toes around here Wink Like I said, I'm not a veteran in this market or do I dare claim to be, I'm still learning.

FYI, I wasn't trying to be rude to you.  I'm just saying there are other people offering 0% interest loans for secured loans.  So I think most people would take that over your offer if they have the collateral.

Kouye

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 08:44:31 PM

I agree.
And I still think you're here to scam. That's my opinion, even though it might be worthless. Wink

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
HyPNoTiK (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 08:57:53 PM

I agree.
And I still think you're here to scam. That's my opinion, even though it might be worthless. Wink

You know the whole subject with this thread has been hijacked.

I simply just stated that I would not NEED A COLLATERAL to give out a loan. How could I be scamming?

Do you think that making blind unmerited accusations gives you some kind of authority? Anyone in their right mind would understand that the loan I'm offering is "scam-proof". The only party at RISK is me. Obviously this is beyond your mental capacity and you have a hard time grasping this knowledge.

Now let me move to my 2nd point here after ruining my thread and my loan application. You have came out and disregarded me as stating that I am a possible scammer. You think by saying that it increases your e-peen or something around these forums because obviously you think it does because there is in no way that I can scam anyone because I'm not even asking for security for the loan at this point. You have came and destroyed all hopes that I had of giving a successful high risk loan, you've thrown rocks and now people will easily be able to scam me because you have sit here and made a fool of yourself and hijacked my thread and attempted to belittle my reputation.

Thanks for giving everyone attempting to get a loan from me a FREE PASS at scamming me, jackass. Now they will get a loan and just default on it because you've hijacked the thread and tried to discredit my reputation when in fact my reputation is impossible to discredit because I'm not even asking for a security. Learn to read.
Damnsammit

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 09:00:13 PM

You should probably quote someone before you start making personal attacks. 
Kouye

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 09:02:39 PM

Thanks for giving everyone attempting to get a loan from me a FREE PASS at scamming me, jackass. Now they will get a loan and just default on it because you've hijacked the thread and tried to discredit my reputation when in fact my reputation is impossible to discredit because I'm not even asking for a security. Grow the fuck up and learn to read.

Wow. Why so angry? It's not that important that you publicly loan money to someone else. Or... is it?

HyPNoTiK (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 09:04:36 PM

No it's really not. I'm just sick of arrogant pricks that live in their Mom's basement and think they are cool because they're using their parents electricity to mine bitcoins.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 09:05:53 PM

You should probably quote someone before you start making personal attacks. 

AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 09:12:48 PM

I agree.

And I think you're here to troll. Your opinion looks like you are just following someone else, who I will leave unnamed, without looking into it yourself.

You can look over at your red trust to the left, every time you would like to be reminded of what happens when you think your opinion is more important than facts.
HyPNoTiK (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 09:15:58 PM

Okay, I'm over it now.

Can we please get back onto topic? Still accepting applications. If Kouye wants a loan his interest rate will be double.
Damnsammit

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 09:28:32 PM

No it's really not. I'm just sick of arrogant pricks that live in their Mom's basement and think they are cool because they're using their parents electricity to mine bitcoins.

Who are you talking about? 
cp1

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 09:32:02 PM

Asking for 20% interest in a week means you're sure to only get scammers.  Just go to coinlenders or whatever.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: