Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:41:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I can loan 0.25 BTC || Apply Within  (Read 2652 times)
cbhelp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 11:21:12 PM

I put in plays each day. Ill pit in more tomorrow, pending a loan.  I bet some profits on Yankees tonight.
See what I meant, Duke ? Now they're copycating you. Grin

What's that mean?  I dont understand.  And why the hate kouye?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:01:52 AM

I put in plays each day. Ill pit in more tomorrow, pending a loan.  I bet some profits on Yankees tonight.
See what I meant, Duke ? Now they're copycating you. Grin

What's that mean?  I dont understand.  And why the hate kouye?

His mother didn't hug him enough.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:14:51 AM

My mother told me to watch this movie as soon as it gets live.
Can't wait for it.
Thanks mom!

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:20:07 AM

My mother told me to watch this movie as soon as it gets live.
Can't wait for it.
Thanks mom!

Don't look at your mother that way. It's just ..... wrong.

Your mother raised a good little troll, didn't she?

Back to trolling-on-the-river with Kouye, live from his mom's basement Cheesy LOL
cbhelp

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 01:50:40 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/8fed8076d6336dcb318e89f633c03296bdc2c1bafe320816da03b14e6d175f44

Repaid loan.  Thank you.  Requested loan for tonight's games.
saif313

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 09:54:34 PM

No it's really not. I'm just sick of arrogant pricks that live in their Mom's basement and think they are cool because they're using their parents electricity to mine bitcoins.

Who are you talking about? 

he is talking about this person "Kouye"  NSA person on special duty for this forum

Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 10:18:25 PM

he is talking about this person "Kouye"  NSA person on special duty for this forum

Yeah. I already hacked you several times, and I created the key that opens the unicorn bitcoin backdoor.
The only thing I need now is your mom phone number.

Not for what you think.
I wouldn't be warning her about you, of course. I have bigger agendas.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
saif313

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 10:28:01 PM

Yeah. I already hacked you several times, and I created the key that opens the unicorn bitcoin backdoor.
The only thing I need now is your mom phone number.

Not for what you think.
I wouldn't be warning her about you, of course. I have bigger agendas.

I am not talking about your mother so please don't talk in this way I respect my and others mothers its just between you and me and keep this here not bring mothers in this thanks

cbhelp

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 10:42:51 PM

19PTs2maheVdD2aW6BJy9w1S8wE1vH6vEM

Requesting .5 for three days max, repaying .6

Address I want sent to is above.  Thanks!
Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 01:43:37 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2013, 02:01:49 AM by Damnsammit

cbhelp, which one is the end point for the scam?  1btc or higher?

Sorry, but I'm gonna keep bustin' your balls.  

Not sure if you are scamming or not but it really does look like it.  Why do you keep asking for money, bro?  I see your sports bets are doing well.  If you are WINNING your games, then why do you need OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY!?

Edit:
Added the following negative trust to cbhelp:

"Started by asking for a loan for sports betting of 1BTC. He then settled on .25BTC and is now asking for larger amounts. Not even a few days ago I apologized to Kouye publicly here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=295512.0 for taking similar sports betting loans stating "I do apologize if it is encouraging scammers to try and take out similar loans. ". I suspect he is trying to set up the lender for "the big score" when he will abandon the account and make a new one.

This happened to me last month with user "marjamrob". It's possible that this could be the same person as he was last active on September 18th 2013.

See accusation thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270334.0

Convince me otherwise and I will remove this feedback. All users beware as he seems extremely sketchy."
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 09:06:27 PM

I currently have quite a bit of bitcoins in the bank and I'm wanting to test the market with loaning. I would first like to start out small and see where it ends up, I'm not an idiot with my money nor my bitcoins. I didn't get what I have through being naive and gullible either, so if you plan on trying to defraud me you're wasting your time.

I'd like to offer this small loan of 0.25 BTC to verified trusted and respected members of this community. I'm asking for a payback of 0.30 BTC within 7 days of the loan.

How to Apply:
  • Explain why you are wanting this loan
  • Describe how you plan on paying it back
  • Tell me why I should give it to you

I request that all applications and communications dealing with this loan be posted here within this thread so it can be public and our fellow peers give their input about your reputation as well.

I would personally like to find someone that is reliable and credit worthy (I know, few and far in between these days) that I can develop a relationship with where we could benefit from each other in the future.

Thanks in advance and I hope we can do business together.

Sorry, but I can get longer and larger loans for 0% interest. I don't see why we should pay 20% interest to you for a 7 day loan, it's not really very good. That kind of interest rate is usually for higher-risk loans. Not low-risk loans.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
kylie.v

Activity: 400

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 03:38:38 AM

Hi,
I would like to make a request for a 0.1 btc loan.  I can repay 0.125 btc within 24 hours.

I don't know what I can provide you as collateral but reason for this loan request is that I have only felt comfortable buying Bitcoins via making a cash deposit to a bitcoin seller's bank account.

It's still Sunday evening where I am located.so I would have to wait til tomorrow in order for me to get a hold of the bitcoins I plan to purchase.

Thanks for taking the time

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
. BREAKOUT STAKE.
  M U L T I C U R R E N C Y   S M A R T   C O N T R A C T S   +   S I D E C H A I N S
  A N N     |     W E B S I T E     |     T W I T T E R     |     G I T H U B    ★  C O I N S A L E   J U L Y  10  –  J U L Y  24  ★ 
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
kylie.v

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 07:52:06 AM

Hi,
I would like to make a request for a 0.1 btc loan.  I can repay 0.125 btc within 24 hours.

I don't know what I can provide you as collateral but reason for this loan request is that I have only felt comfortable buying Bitcoins via making a cash deposit to a bitcoin seller's bank account.

It's still Sunday evening where I am located.so I would have to wait til tomorrow in order for me to get a hold of the bitcoins I plan to purchase.

Thanks for taking the time

EDIT: No longer needing loan, but thank you for you for allowing the opportunity.

. BREAKOUT STAKE.
  M U L T I C U R R E N C Y   S M A R T   C O N T R A C T S   +   S I D E C H A I N S
  A N N     |     W E B S I T E     |     T W I T T E R     |     G I T H U B    ★  C O I N S A L E   J U L Y  10  –  J U L Y  24  ★ 
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 06:12:52 PM

Biggest crackthread ever...sigh.

Newbs getting desperate for loans and can't find the 0% interest loans thread?  Smiley

cbhelp

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 06:38:34 PM

Newbs getting desperate for loans and can't find the 0% interest loans thread?  Smiley

Probably because newbs that dont have collateral or the established rep arent able to get 0% interest loans.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 06:47:37 PM

Probably because newbs that dont have collateral or the established rep arent able to get 0% interest loans.

If they don't have collateral and they're newbs, they shouldn't be getting loans.

cbhelp

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 06:48:47 PM

If they don't have collateral and they're newbs, they shouldn't be getting loans.

Thats a way to look at it.  There are exceptions to every rule, but I see your point there.
kylie.v

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 08:40:56 PM

Requesting a small loan of 0.20 btc

Will repay 0.225 btc within a week from time of loan given

I do not have collateral, I plan on purchasing btc on Tuesday. Can't do so momentarily since banks aren't open.

I will be purchasing via cash deposit on LocalBitcoins, however,

Here's a recent thread in which I repaid a loan early and in full as promised:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic=310177.msg3345218#msg3345218

If you decide to provide me with this loan of 0.20 btc,

Please send to my payment address:

1JP2yPVpkYM2qkUQUuvFu722jhPbrFSgAa

and provide your BTC address that you'd like to me to pay the 0.225 btc

(or PM me if you'd like to keep your btc address private)

Thank you for your time

. BREAKOUT STAKE.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 09:02:13 PM

Requesting a small loan of 0.20 btc

I do not have collateral,

Then loan denied.    Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
andrewboy44

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 09:26:10 PM

People have got to stop claiming ever thing is a scam in the btc community. You're scaring new people away from the coin for one and it gives bitcoin a bad rep. Everytime someone post something someone has to say its a scam. How will new users ever get involved if you're so quick to boot them? Lighten up a little. We appreciate your trolling and trying to protect your fellow bitcoin users but chill out a little. I do agree loans arent for everyone but its his money and its between him and whomever accepts it. Its okay to put a little warning comment or something but attacking someone on a forum when they can be innocent just isn't right.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: